Dead Rising

Video game reviews and discussion.

Dead Rising

Postby TyrannoTitan » Sun Sep 10, 2006 6:07 pm

Has anyone played Dead Rising? I have. And so should everyone. It's a 5/5 hands down. I have not actually bought the game yet but I rented it about 10 times seriously.I would recomend it to anyone who hates zombies!
Last edited by TyrannoTitan on Sat Nov 11, 2006 10:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TyrannoTitan

Postby Cpt.Yuke » Mon Sep 11, 2006 5:24 pm

please don't post off topic
Cpt.Yuke
Tarantula
Tarantula

Postby TyrannoTitan » Mon Sep 11, 2006 8:18 pm

This forum is for game reviews not cheats.Respect my authority! *cracks Yuke in the legs with a club*
TyrannoTitan

Postby jj10120 » Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:25 pm

yeah i have dead rising really good game, I know how to level up real easy when you get the disembowl go on overtime mode when you see a special forces disembowl them and its instant kill
jj10120
Worm
Worm

Re: Dead Rising

Postby foxman666 » Fri Dec 24, 2010 4:21 pm

i have the first and second one and the first one was a very well made game it had fun game play , a few challenging missions and when you didn't want to stick to the story you could always bash in a few thousand zombie heads with a baseball bat and what i liked most about it was the fact there was more then one ending . The second one is much more fun by far , they improved on the already soild game play and added some fun features like the ability to combine stuff to make better weapons and they fixed the annoying " theres only one ******* bathroom to save in this whole ******* game " thing that pissed me and a few other people off .
" Dear God the only thing I ask of you is
to hold her when I'm not around,
when I'm much too far away
We all need that person who can be true to you
But I left her when I found her
And now I wish I'd stayed
'Cause I'm lonely and I'm tired
I'm missing you again oh no
Once again " - avenged sevenfold dear god
foxman666
Worm
Worm

Postby The Kingpin » Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:52 am

the mutated zombies are tough as hell. challenging, but sometimes to the extent of putting you off if you're short on time...
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"
–William Beckett, Lore of Leyuna RPG

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby LV-426 » Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:17 pm

Dead Rising was inspired by Dawn of the Dead because it takes place in a mall, and thats why I love it. I like to think I'm in the movie Dawn of the Dead while playing it
Get away from her you *****
Game Over Man, Game Over
Stay Frosty
Were in the pipe five by five
They Mostly Come at Night Mostly

Aliens the most quotable movie Ever
LV-426
Praying Mantis
Praying Mantis

Return to General Games