Hatchet

Like books? Talk about them here!

Hatchet

Postby C S » Mon Jul 07, 2008 9:32 pm

A story from Gary Pulsen's mind that tells the story of Brian, who was flying over the Canadian wilderness to see his dad. But when the pilot gets a heart attack, Brian must make a choice that will decide if he lives or dies, and this will be followed by much more choices Brian has to make in order to come out alive

Who's read it?
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby Raptor Llama » Tue Jul 08, 2008 2:19 am

I read it. It was pretty good. He spears fish, eats berries, kills birds, and hits himself with a hatchet. What more do you want?
"Insert a really cool quote that makes me appear cool and wise and make it italicized to make it look quoteish here." - Raptor Llama
Raptor Llama
Compsognathus
Compsognathus

Postby Evil Eye » Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:07 pm

yup, i read it, the book was WAAAYYY better than the movie. were the sequels any good?
Clarity of thought before rashness of action...
Evil Eye
Carcharodontosaurus
Carcharodontosaurus

Postby Raptor Llama » Thu Sep 04, 2008 11:25 pm

Evil Eye wrote:yup, i read it, the book was WAAAYYY better than the movie. were the sequels any good?

what movie?

Wait, are you talking about that movie called hatchet, except it's about a mass murder dude manz? Cause if you are, the only thing the same about the two is the title. It's a coincidence.
"Insert a really cool quote that makes me appear cool and wise and make it italicized to make it look quoteish here." - Raptor Llama
Raptor Llama
Compsognathus
Compsognathus

Postby Anaclagon » Thu Oct 09, 2008 3:15 pm

Oh aye..the movie SUCKED..I remember watching it in English..it was rather boring and painful

book was good tho

Remember the Name
Anaclagon
Spinosaurus
Spinosaurus

Return to General Books