Zombie dinosaur question

Created a mod you want others to know about? Here's the place!

Zombie dinosaur question

Postby Boggle » Sat Mar 15, 2008 6:02 pm

Um hi, I've been trying to get the Isla Muerta cheat to work for a while, but since I have a low graphics card, it never works..

Is there a mod or some way to put the dead skins on the living dinos regardless of the graphic card?
Boggle

Postby The Kingpin » Sat Mar 15, 2008 6:24 pm

well, there's one way, but it's very complicated and involves hex editors. and even then, it'd be permanent. your Dinosaurs would permanently be zombies....and that's IF i understand the JPOG code properly...
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"
–William Beckett, Lore of Leyuna RPG

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby TyrantTR » Sat Mar 15, 2008 6:26 pm

If you have a good Hex editor to my understanding you could enter the model files and find every instance of the skin and rename it to the dead skins name. That will permanently turn them into the dead skin.
Well James Bond Chinchilla and Monsta Pacman gets old after a year or so of absence. >_> Methinks I'll leave this blank until I come up with something to put here.
TyrantTR
Albertosaurus
Albertosaurus

Postby Boggle » Sat Mar 15, 2008 6:35 pm

Oh..and you can't just make a save copy and replace the living files with the dead ones?
Boggle

Postby The Kingpin » Sat Mar 15, 2008 6:38 pm

no, unfortunately. because the living and dead skins for each set of Dinosaurs are all in the same file.
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby TyrantTR » Sat Mar 15, 2008 6:44 pm

Wel, if you know how to import skins then you can always replace the live skin with the dead one in the TML, but that one is also pernament.
Well James Bond Chinchilla and Monsta Pacman gets old after a year or so of absence. >_> Methinks I'll leave this blank until I come up with something to put here.
TyrantTR
Albertosaurus
Albertosaurus

Postby matthew » Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:19 pm

How do i get the Isla Muerta cheat to work i have a good graphics card but i dont know how to activate it plz help. :(
matthew

Postby The Kingpin » Sat Oct 25, 2008 12:40 am

could you elaborate a bit? what's the problem exactly? you don't know if the cheat's working? or is it the cheat SAYING it's working when it's not?

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby C S » Sat Oct 25, 2008 2:05 am

I think he wants to know whats the cheat code to activate it.....
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby Evil Eye » Sat Oct 25, 2008 3:48 am

or maybe he wants to know how to mod the files and all
Clarity of thought before rashness of action...
Evil Eye
Carcharodontosaurus
Carcharodontosaurus

how do i cheat?

Postby skanemaggie » Wed Nov 05, 2008 9:16 pm

matthew , how did you make cheats work? i've been trying for a while now and it dosn't work , how should i write the cheats?
skanemaggie

Postby The Kingpin » Wed Nov 05, 2008 10:00 pm

just type it while you're playing. deselect everything [make sure you're not watching a dino, building, or other thing. it's not a must, but it generally helps avoid any mess ups], and type the cheat code. same with the non PC versions, cept you're using a controller instead of a keyboard...

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby skanemaggie » Thu Nov 06, 2008 10:07 am

ummm, theres another problem :? what do they mean by the sign [ and right down and such?
skanemaggie

Postby The Kingpin » Thu Nov 06, 2008 3:11 pm

that's the code. you hit [ in the game while entering the code. it's part of the code for the cheat to work. so's the arrow keys.

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Doc 42 » Thu Nov 06, 2008 5:39 pm

or if your a console chump, it means you have the wrong cheats, get PS2 versions
"**** off TT"-Doc 42

Trophy art by CompyScavanger
Slow Posters Club
Doc 42
Cool Guy Moderator
Cool Guy Moderator

Return to Mixed Mods