Picture War

Here, you can post other posting games.

AWESOME!!!

Postby Saad Leader » Thu Aug 07, 2008 5:47 pm

I want to join a war at some point. Or make my own... either way, the drones and robots rock, but appear to be losing the war. :shock:
If you think I am anoying, sorry...
Saad Leader
Worm
Worm

Postby Doc 42 » Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:21 pm

I was originally planning to use drones and robots, TT got them first though. So i am satsifying myself with annihilateing them :P

And for why my dudes appear to be winning, its merely because of our styles. In everything, TT is defensive. I'm more aggressive and determined in my tactics. (this is basing on evidence from a hilariously one sided warcraft 3 match :P )

If you want to start a war of your own, you should make a topic in random fun and ask for a challanger.
"**** off TT"-Doc 42

Trophy art by CompyScavanger
Slow Posters Club
Doc 42
Cool Guy Moderator
Cool Guy Moderator

Postby TyrannoTitan » Fri Nov 28, 2008 10:57 pm

(FINALLY THE WAR CONTINUES)

The builders' beams are intensified as their work nears completion. Below, the outer layer of the shield is beginning to buckle, now showing only fragments, the bullets cutting into the bulk of the shield. The GEKKO opens fire with its minigun, while the other hears the explosion of the builder below, while the two drones strike their targets, piercing straight through the damaged gunship, while the other beam melts off the top of the soldier's head and backpack...
TyrannoTitan

Postby Doc 42 » Sat Nov 29, 2008 6:05 pm

*_*
The jets storm in, the leader opening fire while the gunship is seriously damaged.
The demolition 'experts' arm themselves with explosives and the miner almost finishes the new command room, damaging some of the roof in the process.
"**** off TT"-Doc 42

Slow Posters Club
Doc 42
Cool Guy Moderator
Cool Guy Moderator

Postby TyrannoTitan » Thu Dec 11, 2008 9:11 pm

Flaming drone begins to crackle with untamed energy! The GEKKO continues to fire at its target, while the second drone moves away from its exploding comrade and fires at the jets. The second GEKKO drops an explosive charge down into the tunnel in hopes of destroying the enemies, while a Sentinel moves down the elevator, hoping to protect the upper base in case the shield falls. The shield drone finally establishes a shield on the main entrance, protecting it for the time being.

Meanwhile, the builder is shrouded in crackling energy, its creation being mutated by the crystal!
TyrannoTitan

Postby Doc 42 » Sat Dec 13, 2008 3:19 am

The first of the air dropped soldiers are spawned, a sniper and a slave trooper. The demolition 'experts' arm themselves and head to the front, the ant moves FINALLY and the builder starts installing a new Plasma screen
"**** off TT"-Doc 42

Slow Posters Club
Doc 42
Cool Guy Moderator
Cool Guy Moderator

Postby TyrannoTitan » Sat Dec 13, 2008 5:43 am

The drone finally explodes in the middle of the battle, while the GEKKO finally descends, firing a missile as it does. Another sentinel does down the elevator shaft to help defend the crippled shield, which is starting to flicker from the attacks. The bomb is ready to explode, now falling down into the tunnel system. The second drone fires a laser into one of the gunships, and a sentinel joins the battle outside...

Elsewhere, the small factory begins a small project, as does the nearby builder. Upstairs near the crystal, the builder is engulfed in an energy explosion, its own energy added to the mutated machine about to appear.
TyrannoTitan

Postby Doc 42 » Sun Dec 14, 2008 3:45 am

plasma screen is finished
explosive experts in position
some fighting
Sniper fires armour piercing round into weird head-like thing on top of stationary Gekko
"**** off TT"-Doc 42

Slow Posters Club
Doc 42
Cool Guy Moderator
Cool Guy Moderator

Postby Evil Eye » Sun Dec 14, 2008 3:46 am

gonna have to put my money on Doc here, even thogh i still have no clue what this is or where its from lol
Clarity of thought before rashness of action...
Evil Eye
Carcharodontosaurus
Carcharodontosaurus

Postby TyrannoTitan » Sun Dec 14, 2008 9:00 pm

Super Sentinel emerges from the energy explosion!

Charge dropped from the GEKKO finally explodes, engulfing the tunnel in flames. The blast from above rains dirt down onto the enemies below.

GEKKO's head jerks back because of its temporary lost senses, firing a missile blindly into the air. Sentinel above the fight begins charging its pulse weapon, aiming for the jet.

Builder builds another builder, after feeling lonely that it was the only one left. The factory produces yet another builder for use.
TyrannoTitan

Postby Shadow » Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:01 pm

Sorry for the bump.

I'd like to ask a couple of questions:

How long does it take to edit the picture?
Where did you get your ideas from?
I would also like a few tips on how to make sprites if possible,please.(PM me for this)

Thanks.

Awesome work!
When you want it the most there's no easy way out
When you're ready to go and your heart's left in doubt
Don't give up on your faith
Love comes to those who believe it
And that's the way it is
Shadow
Utahraptor
Utahraptor

Postby Doc 42 » Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:25 pm

Depends on how much is going on, but generally, 10 to 15 minutes.
Explosions and navigating sprites through bases can be quite time consuming, as paint doesn't support layers.

2 Aero lifters are damaged and crashing, one of the survivors quickly jumps up into the air, trying to avoid danger. The carrier pods drop to the ground on all but one aero lifter.

Sniper slave adjusts his aim, sights the drone in the air and fires, the bullet mere mili seconds away from impact.

Meanwhile, one of the slave soldiers is horribly wounded by the blast in the entrance tunnel, the other momentarily holding fire to clear the blood from it's visor

One of the demolition experts detonates a strategically placed charge by the lower force field.

meanwhile, the Queen looks up, noticing with much surprise, the corpse of one of the builders, along with a strange robot which had been masquerading as an I-pod.

Also, a corpse lands on the spy Ant, ending it's mission prematurely. Lame.
"**** off TT"-Doc 42

Slow Posters Club
Doc 42
Cool Guy Moderator
Cool Guy Moderator

Postby TyrannoTitan » Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:12 pm

ZOMBIE TOPIC!

The sniper bullet pierces the main laser weapon of the drone, causing it to detonate, taking half its "face" with it.

The furthest GEKKO opens fire with its mini-gun, aiming at the slave soldier directly ahead of it.

The other GEKKO tries to regain its balance, its missile zooming off into the air.

Sentinel fires its beam cannon at the jet.

Other sentinels in the tunnel begin charging their weapons...

Super Sentinel crashes through the ceiling.

Missile turret fires two of its missiles into the fray.

Builder's admiration is interrupted by the newly constructed builder.
TyrannoTitan

Postby Doc 42 » Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:04 pm

Some combat, slave shot, gunship shot down, a lot of movement, demolition experts begin prepping explosives.

No time for an in depth description.
"**** off TT"-Doc 42

Slow Posters Club
Doc 42
Cool Guy Moderator
Cool Guy Moderator

Postby Shadow » Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:29 am

Holy crap I never noticed these 2 new scenes o.O

Lots of smoke and grit now I see, also I t seems that TT is now rivalling Docs forces, cuz the defenece is a lot better now some of the airships thingies have been shot down.

Poor little ant xP At this point, it's hard to tell who has the upper hand, so I'm gonna see how it pans out.
When you want it the most there's no easy way out
When you're ready to go and your heart's left in doubt
Don't give up on your faith
Love comes to those who believe it
And that's the way it is
Shadow
Utahraptor
Utahraptor

Postby UndeadRaptor » Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:41 pm

When do we get to do our own picture wars? this one is still going on, and it doesn't look like it'll end anytime soon...
"What's the plan?!" - random soldier, Mud and Blood 2.

Slow Posters Club
UndeadRaptor
Tyrannosaurus Rex
Tyrannosaurus Rex

Postby Doc 42 » Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:53 pm

Go ahead and challenge someone in random land or RPGTEW, then you can make a topic about it and get to work. This one will end when TT HURRIES UP D: <
"**** off TT"-Doc 42

Slow Posters Club
Doc 42
Cool Guy Moderator
Cool Guy Moderator

Postby UndeadRaptor » Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:57 pm

PM him or something to get him to speed things up!
"What's the plan?!" - random soldier, Mud and Blood 2.

Slow Posters Club
UndeadRaptor
Tyrannosaurus Rex
Tyrannosaurus Rex

Postby Zephyr » Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:10 am

OMG you guys revived it?!

it was dead for the longest time
Zephyr
Utahraptor
Utahraptor

Postby raptor titanus3 » Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:24 pm

ain't alive yet, TT still needs to post
"We all go about our daily lives, waiting for the next big thing, the next cool trend, even the smallest bits of info on anything happening, but what we're really waiting for... is for something interesting to happen to us, thats what draws us to the rich and famous... we want to be like them... I don't, I'm fine with who I am... and you should be too" - RT3
raptor titanus3
Ceratosaurus
Ceratosaurus

PreviousNext

Return to Random Fun