Favourite Songs

Like music? Talk about it here!

Favourite Songs

Postby Shadow » Fri Jul 20, 2007 9:31 am

Surprised this wasn't here!

This is where you post your favourite bands and their songs. {Only your favourites}

Linkin Park-Numb, In The End, Don't Stay, Faint, What I've Done, One Step Closer, Crawling, Points Of Authority, Papercut, From The Inside, Forgotten, Runaway, Breaking The Habit, A Place For My Head, Carousel.
Breaking Benjamin- Diary Of Jane, It's The End, So Cold, Breath, Dance With The Devil
Lordi- Blood Red Sandman, Hard Rock Hallelujah, Devil Is A Loser, It Snows In Hell, Night Of The Loving Dead, Mr Killjoy, Bringing Back The Balls To Rock.
Korn- Twisted Transister
System Of A Down- Chop Suey
Three Days Grace- Animal I Have Become, On My Own, Riot.
Billy Talent- Red Flag
When you want it the most there's no easy way out
When you're ready to go and your heart's left in doubt
Don't give up on your faith
Love comes to those who believe it
And that's the way it is
Shadow
Utahraptor
Utahraptor

Re: Favourite Songs

Postby Iceking » Thu Jul 26, 2007 9:36 pm

linkin park-in the end, numb, breaking the habit, my december, points of authority

three days grace-animal i have become, riot

system of a down-chop suey

sum 41-no reason, still waiting
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Shadow » Thu Jul 26, 2007 9:51 pm

2 more:

Pap Roach-Getting Away With Murder

Sum 41-The Hell Song
And that's the way it is
Shadow
Utahraptor
Utahraptor

Postby TyrannoTitan » Tue Aug 14, 2007 6:41 pm

My favorites are:

Metallica - Some Kind of Monster

Hypocrisy - Fire In The Sky (this song is the one I listen to when being evil with Darkness ^_^)

Dj Furax - Calabria

System of a Down - Pogo Stick
TyrannoTitan

Postby TyrantTR » Fri Nov 23, 2007 5:35 am

I dun have many but I like:

Maxwell's Silver Hammer -Beatles

Let it Be - Beatles

I am the Walrus - Beatles

When Worlds Collide - Powerman 5000

Bombshell - Powerman 5000
Well James Bond Chinchilla and Monsta Pacman gets old after a year or so of absence. >_> Methinks I'll leave this blank until I come up with something to put here.
TyrantTR
Albertosaurus
Albertosaurus

Postby C S » Fri Nov 23, 2007 2:38 pm

I like eye of the tiger

"eye of the tiger is the way of the fight, rising up o the challenge of our rivals!"
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby Shadow » Mon Nov 26, 2007 7:04 pm

I got lots more!

Nightwish: Over the Hills and Far Away, Nemo, Planet Hell, Amaranth, Wishmaster.

Lordi: Forsaken Fashion Dolls, Who's Your Daddy?, The Kids who Wanna Play WithThe Dead.
And that's the way it is
Shadow
Utahraptor
Utahraptor

Postby Proceratosaurus » Mon Nov 26, 2007 9:13 pm

I like ghetto superstar, teenagers and Let me think about it
Proceratosaurus
Worm
Worm

Postby Evil Eye » Fri Nov 21, 2008 3:57 am

Last edited by Evil Eye on Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:39 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Clarity of thought before rashness of action...
Evil Eye
Carcharodontosaurus
Carcharodontosaurus

Postby Shade » Sun Dec 07, 2008 3:50 am

Highschool Never Ends- Bowling for Soup

Welcome to my Life- Simple Plan

Going Under, Bring me to Life, Call me When You're Sober, Taking Over me- Evanescence

All About Us, 30 minutes, All the Things She Said, Loves me Not- T.A.T.U

Kiss, Kiss- Chris Brown

Just Like You- Three Days Grace
Sugar. Spice. Everything twice. I'm the left and the right, in a word: Nice.
Shade
Carcharodontosaurus
Carcharodontosaurus

Postby SuperNerd » Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:09 pm

baba o riley= the who

paper planes= mia

iron man= black sabbath

highway to hell
t.n.t
hells bells = all ACDC

candy shop= 50 cent[/list][/list]
SuperNerd

Postby chook151 » Thu Dec 18, 2008 11:26 am

Pretty much all of shadow's.
" If i'm not different, i'm dead ."
- Random hobo.
chook151
Dragonfly
Dragonfly

Postby Pattinson » Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:06 am

Just dance- lady ga ga
i dont love you- my chemical romance
famous last words- my chemical romance
ghost of you-my chemical romance
helena- my chemical romance
teenagers- my chemical romance
dont trust me- 3Oh!3
I slept with someone in fall out boy- fall out boy
saturday- fall out boy
sugar were going down swingin- fall out boy
beat it- fall out boy
circus- brintey spears
when you seek amy- brintey spears
mr. brightside- the killers
secret valentine- we the kings
viva la vida- cold play
gives you hell- all american rejects
Pattinson

Postby Hopeflower » Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:45 pm

This might be a bit of a long list. Bear with me. XD

Angelspit - "100%", "F*ck Fashion", "Skinny Little B*tch", "Get Even", "Wreak Havoc", "Psychic Vampire", "F*ck The Revolution", "Elixir"

Arch Enemy - "No Gods, No Masters", "Bloodstained Cross", "Thorns In My Flesh", "Cruelty Without Beauty", "Yesterday is Dead And Gone", "Through the Eyes of A Raven", "Secrets"

Avenged Sevenfold - "Nightmare", "Welcome to the Family", "A Little Piece of Heaven", "Afterlife", "Scream", "Dear God", "Bat Country", "Girl I Know", "Not Ready to Die"

Breaking Benjamin - "Dance With the Devil", "Evil Angel", "Until The End", "Diary of Jane", "So Cold", "I Will Not Bow", "Dear Agony", "Skin"

Bullet For My Valentine - "Tears Don't Fall", "Hearts Burst Into Fire", "Alone", "Hand of Blood", "Four Words (To Choke Upon)", "Waking the Demon", "Pretty on the Outside", "Bittersweet Memories", "Pleasure and Pain", "Dignity", "Begging for Mercy"

Cinema Bizarre - "Dysfunctional Family", "Angel In Disguise", "Silent Scream", "Lovesongs (They Kill Me)", "She Waits for Me", "Modern Lover"

Combichrist - "Get Out of My Head", "Kickstart the Fight", "Scarred", "The Kill (V2)", "Throat Full of Glass", "MonsterMurderKill", "Happy F*cking Birthday", "Get Your Body Beat"

Disturbed - "Down With the Sickness", "Inside the Fire", "10,000 Fists", "Deify", "Meaning of Life", "Liberate Your Mind", "The Animal", "Asylum", "Another Way to Die", "Perfect Insanity", "Pain Redefined", "Deceiver"

Evanescence - "My last breath", "Hello", "Bring Me to Life", "My Immortal", "Tourniquet", "Going Under", "haunted", "Sweet Sacrifice", "Lies", "Imaginary", "Even In Death", "Lithium", "Listen to the Rain", "Missing"

Good Charlotte - "I Don't Want to Be In Love", "Like It's Her Birthday", "The World Is Black", "Girls Don't Like Boys", "Break Apart her Heart", "Emotionless"

Good With Grenades - "Bruises and Bitemarks", "The Heat", "Making a Name", "Pop, Lock and Drop Dead (new version)", "Fashion Revolution"

Hedley - "Dear Blank", "Been There Done That", "On My Own", "Bones Shatter (Never Say Never)", "Trip", "She's So Sorry", "perfect", "321", "Brave New World", "Narcissist", "Cha-Ching", "Johnny Falls", "Never Too Late", "Don't Talk to Strangers", "I Don't Believe It"

Kelly Clarkson - "A Moment Like This", "Gone", "Beautiful Disaster", "You Found Me", "Sober", "Hear Me", "Since You Been Gone", "Behind These Hazel Eyes", "Because of You", "walk Away", "Addicted", "Save You", "My Life Would Suck Without You", "Breakaway"

Lordi - "Devil is a Loser", "Would You Love a Monsterman", "Blood Red Sandman", "Hard Rock Hallelujah", "Shotgun Divorce", "Hate at First Sight", "Bite it Like a Bulldog", "To Hell with Pop", "Don't Let my Mother Know", "Monster, Monster"

Linkin Park - "Shadow of the Day", "In the End", "Numb", "Leave Out All the Rest", "Runaway", "Given Up", "One Step Closer", "Bleed It Out", "Breaking the Habit", "What i've Done", "My December", "Faint", "Nobody's Listening", "New Divide", "Across the Line", "No More Sorrow", "Pushing Me Away", "Crawling", "Not Alone", "No Roads Left", "Blackbirds", "In Between", "Hit the Floor", "In Pieces", "iridescent", "A Place for My Head"

Marilyn Manson - "This is Halloween", "The Beautiful People", "This is the New Sh*t", "If I was Your Vampire", "Disposable Teens", "The Fight Song", "Count to 6 and Die", "Antichrist Superstar", "Ka-Boom, Ka-Boom", "God Eat God", "Better of Two Evils"

Rob Zombie - "Dragula", "The Devil's Rejects", "House of 1000 Corpses", "Living Dead Girl", "Superbeast", "Demon Speeding", "Meet the Creeper"

Sum 41 - "Open Your Eyes", "Fat Lip", "The Hell Song", "In Too Deep", "summer", "Pieces", "We're All to Blame", "Walking Disaster", "With Me", "Dear Father", "So Long Goodbye", "Over My Head", "Mr. Amsterdam"

tAtU - "30 minutes", "All About Us", "Not Gonna get Us", "Gomenasai", "Perfect Enemy", "All the Things She Said", "Friend or Foe", "Loves Me Not", "Clowns"

The Veronicas - "4ever", "Everything I'm Not", "Leave me Alone", "Revenge is Sweeter (Than You Ever Were)", "I Could Get Used to This", "Speechless", "Faded", "Untouched"

Thousand Foot Krutch - "Fire It Up", "E for Extinction", "This is a Call", "Inhuman", "Bring Me to Life", "Hurt"

Three Days Grace - "The Good Life", "Break", "Let it Die", "Riot", "Gone Forever", "Time of Dying", "I Hate Everything About You", "Animal I Have Become", "World So Cold", "Pain", "Just like You", "Last to Know", "Never Too Late"

Trading Yesterday - "Beauty and the Tragedy", "Shattered", "She is the Sunlight", "Beautiful", "Desert Lands", "Just a Little Girl", "Under My Skin"

Vanilla Ninja - "Cool Vibes", "Tough Enough", "Liar", "Heartless", "Don't Go Too Fast", "Metal Queen", "Sugar and Honey"

Vocaloid - "Alice of Human Sacrifice", "Joker", "Magnet", "Floating Love, Moon Flower", "Crime and Punishment", "Alice"
"Gotta have a little sadness once in a while so you know when the good times come."
"Talent is a pursued interest. In other words, anything that you're willing to practice, you can do." ~ Bob Ross

"The future is always uncertain and painful but it must be lived." ~ Unknown
Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

Postby Dinonerd » Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:58 pm

Hmm, I don't really have a favourite song. If I was forced to choose it would probably be Strobe by Deadmau5. My favourite genres though are progressive house and trance, preferably vocal trance.
RIP Steve

RIP Zyzz
Dinonerd
Mosquito
Mosquito

Postby Galaxia » Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:38 pm

One of my favourite songs would have to be Lone Star by Tony Marcus
Galaxia
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Postby foxman666 » Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:27 pm

KISS - " dr love" , " god of thunder " , " 100,000 years " , " love gun" , "rock bottom" , " beth" , " shock me " , " 2000 man " , " rocket ride " , " take me " , " hotter then hell " , " unholy " , " black diamond " , " psycho circus " , " " hooligan " , " plaster caster " , " i still love you " , " mr . speed " , " snow blind " , " hard luck women " , " i was made for loving you " , " god gave rock and roll to you" and if your a kiss fan you love this tune no matter what " rock and roll all night " .

Rise Against - " make it stop " , " ready to fall " , " any way you want it " , " savior " , " prayer of the refugee " , " help is on the way . " Satellite "

Pantera - " cemetery gates " , " cowboys from hell " , " f***ing hostile " , " 5 minutes alone " , " mouth for war " , " this love "

Anthrax - " caught in a mosh " , " madhouse " , " only"

Spies like us - " down " , " happy ending only happen in the movies "

Slayer - " south of heaven " , " raining blood " , " war ensemble " , " mandatory suicide " , " black magic " , "the Antichrist"

The Black Dahlia Murder - " what a horrible night to have a curse "

Lamb of God - " red neck " , " laid to rest "

Megadeth - " rattlehead " , " head crusher " , " peace sells " , " holy wars " , " 5 magics " , "tornado of souls " , " skin of my teeth " , " sweating bullets "

attila - " rage" , " payback . " smokeout "

machine head - " die young " , " aesthetics of hate " , " locust "

sixx a.m. - " this is gonna hurt " , " life is beautiful " , " life after death " , " accidents can happen " , " van eyes " , " lies of the beautiful people " " deadlyhood"

motley crue - " girls girls girls " ," wild side " , " dr feel good " , " toast of teh town " , " to fast for love " , " smoking in the boys room " , " kick start my heart "

bullet for my valentine - "4 words " , " tears dont fall ", "waking the demon " , " forever and always"

as i lay dying - " Parallels " , " beyond our suffering " , " war ensemble " , " electric eye"

Dokken - " breaking the chains " , " mr scary " , " in my dreams " , " dreams warriors "

Gin blossoms - " hey jealousy " , " found out about you " , " till i hear it from you " , "super girl " , " learning the hard way "

daughtry " - crawling back to you " , " home " , " what i want " , "September " , " its not over" , " wanted dead or alive " , " over you "

black sabbath - " children of the grave " , " sabbath blood sabbath " , " black sabbath " , " fairies where boots " , " neon knights " , "heaven and hell " , " die young" , " snow blind "

c.c.r - " senator son " , " run threw the jungle " , " born on the bayou " , "looking out my back door "
thats the brief version of the list XD
" Dear God the only thing I ask of you is
to hold her when I'm not around,
when I'm much too far away
We all need that person who can be true to you
But I left her when I found her
And now I wish I'd stayed
'Cause I'm lonely and I'm tired
I'm missing you again oh no
Once again " - avenged sevenfold dear god
foxman666
Worm
Worm

Postby Lord Driskull » Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:22 am

deadmau5 ~ Ghosts N Stuff, Professional Griefers, Strobe, Maths, Some Chords, Animal Rights, Moar Ghosts N Stuff, and Sometimes Things Get Whatever

Daft Punk ~ Around the World, Harder Better Faster Stronger, One More Time, Aerodynamic

Bachman Turner Overdrive ~ Roll Down the Highway

Pointy end goes into evil monster.
Lord Driskull
Worm
Worm

Return to General Music