Born to the Sea, Live to be Free

Have you got a game, book or movie you'd like to make a story out of? Want to expand on a story or plot that stopped? Have an original idea for a story that you want to post somewhere? Here's where to do it. Basically an RPG where one player controls ALL characters in the story.

Born to the Sea, Live to be Free

Postby Shade » Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:54 pm

Prologue: Born in a Tempest

I was born on my father's ship. I was bron during a hurricane, I won't go into details, but I can tell you it wasn't easy for my mother. My father said I was a "miracle child", because the second I was born the storm stopped, just like that! When it was all over, my father took me out on deck... I remember my first breath of bracing sea air. The salt, the sun, the waves, it was the scent of freedom. He took me out on deck and the whole crew cheered and surrounded us to get a better look. Father brought me to the railing and smiled as if he was king of the universe. "This is your home, the sea, the world is your's, my tempest," he said. And so it was then that my name became Tempest. And that is who I am... I am Tempest Amphitrite Storm, daught of Carson Maxwell Storm & Claire Sara Storm. This is my past you will learn of, but know this. The girl that was born is gone, the girl who grew into a young woman is gone, the young woman today lives, but will never forget what she once was.
Sugar. Spice. Everything twice. I'm the left and the right, in a word: Nice.
Shade
Carcharodontosaurus
Carcharodontosaurus

Return to Single Writer Fiction