Create a Powerplaying Character

Here, you can post other posting games.

Postby The Kingpin » Thu May 31, 2007 11:16 pm

uuuh...and you say this...why? i have a hatred for a particular person who nearly had me kicked out of school permanently [which made me turn the whole school on him, with massive support from students after it, since they were afraid of his habit of complaining when they asked him why he did it. i stood against it, and won. now he wont even dare look at me in an exam...

OHH BLOODY HELL! now your doing what LE did! :x . i DIDN'T SAY BROTHER! i said this guy was BULLYING MY BROTHER AND THREATENED HIM!!! :evil:
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"
–William Beckett, Lore of Leyuna RPG

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Doc 42 » Thu May 31, 2007 11:18 pm

Someone tried to get you expelled! and I was sortve joking, ya know the whole Ill arrest you for something thing
Doc 42
Cool Guy Moderator
Cool Guy Moderator

Postby The Kingpin » Thu May 31, 2007 11:21 pm

he threatened to get me expelled by throwing little bits of paper with pre-written answers on them, then tell the teacher im talking to him in the middle of a Final exam. and he threatened my brother, and insulted me, and has bothered me all year long. and i do have quite a few strings i can pull [ranging from one of the teachers at school to the guys in charge of the military and police force... :P ]
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby DI7789 » Thu May 31, 2007 11:22 pm

Crikey, he has done a lot of things, I had a kid like that in my school, he spread rumours like most people spread butter, during one of our classes, we played a little game which ended with a piece of paper saying that he was going out with one of the teachers, during break he had the nerve to come up to me and basically try to deck me, after being the brunt of many of his rumors, lets just say it ended in my favour. It's good to know that your problems with this guy are over, I mean, threatening your family, that is just the worst thing I've ever heard of someone doing, that b****** got what he deserved
Last edited by DI7789 on Thu May 31, 2007 11:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"Its like I was attacked by some kind of...dinosaur"
-Regina, not realising what this sentence meant for her future

"You are the most insolent child I have ever had the misfortune to teach!"
"Thank you"
-Catherine Tate and David Tennant Comic Relief 2007
DI7789
Worm
Worm

Postby The Kingpin » Thu May 31, 2007 11:24 pm

that guy's too terrified to even open his mouth while im near him...

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Doc 42 » Fri Jun 01, 2007 7:58 am

people people havnt you noticed that the rules here stop a*****s from joining? And we have not that much members? and that sites where as****s are welcome have loads of people on them? good people are out numbered by *******s. Meaning that there will always be people like that around (my old school was full of them)
Doc 42
Cool Guy Moderator
Cool Guy Moderator

Postby Warlock93 » Sun Feb 10, 2008 7:11 pm

Name: Sparky
Length:4 inches
Weight: not a lot
Speices: Fire-breathing Newt
History: Um, he's cool?
Personality: He burps and destroys universes. He feels bad about it.
The three will spread their blackened wings and be the vengeful striking hammer of God.
Warlock93
Mosquito
Mosquito

Postby Legendary Elite » Sun Feb 10, 2008 10:21 pm

Ya know KP, if I ever meet you in real life, I'll know to take serious caution. Don't worry, I wouldn't cause you any trouble. :lol:
Legendary Elite
Banned

Postby Doc 42 » Sun Feb 10, 2008 10:47 pm

Stop going off topic!!!!!!!!!!
This was dead for months on end after being blown to hell by off topicness
Warlock put it back on track and you go off topic AGAIN :x
If the thread continues off topic it will be locked and the posters warned
"**** off TT"-Doc 42

Trophy art by CompyScavanger
Slow Posters Club
Doc 42
Cool Guy Moderator
Cool Guy Moderator

Postby C S » Mon Feb 11, 2008 1:11 am

Name: Super awesome better than every thing you will ever think of ever!
Age: Older than any thing so far, and will be older than everything in the future
Height: 999999999999999999999999999999
Weight: None
Speices: Uber creatures
History: Was the thoughts of every n00b in the world wanting to make an impression on their forums but they sucked at posting so they wanted to be unbeatable, so they made him. But he being to n00bish was easily succumed to the delete button, banishing him to here
Personality: If im not better than you, ill change so i will be
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby Legendary Elite » Mon Feb 11, 2008 5:22 am

Name: Fluffy
Height: 100 Billion, Million, Trillion, Ferfillion....milimetres!
Weight: 0000000000kg
Species: Apocalypse Dragon
History: She is able to wipe out an entire universe and make it an empty nothingness. And can recreate a universe as fast as the snap of a finger.
Personality: I see all, I kill all!
Legendary Elite
Banned

Postby Zephyr » Sat Feb 16, 2008 2:32 pm

Name: GOD
height: infinite
weightless
species: deity
history: read the bible
personality: caring and compassiontea until someone pissis him off
powers:

one and only power: f*cking pwnage; cannot be killed kills every one no one lives he can not be touched or hurt or even spoken to without him blowing you up first

weapons: butterfly knife :lol:

what now punks
Zephyr
Utahraptor
Utahraptor

Postby Raptor Llama » Sat Feb 16, 2008 6:34 pm

Name: ^
Gnender: Yep
Car: Codiak
Fish food: Frosted Flakes
Ipod: Nano
Personallity: Personallity
Secret: no
Secret: yes
"Insert a really cool quote that makes me appear cool and wise and make it italicized to make it look quoteish here." - Raptor Llama
Raptor Llama
Compsognathus
Compsognathus

Postby RPGTopiadude » Sat May 31, 2008 1:07 am

Name: Jackmeoff I-DAH-HO
Height: Wut do u think?
Weight: Pretty heavy
Species: ***is whacker
History: Done wut his name is for a great amount of time....
Personality: Umm...... Jackmeoffer...
RPGTopiadude
Worm
Worm

Postby Giratina93 » Thu Jan 08, 2009 4:29 am

Name: Ultimate Deathsaur
Height:328ft
Length: unknown
Weight: 50,000 tonnes
Species: Zoid
History: Prozen, a tyrannical man obsessed with gaining leadership of the empire of Zi, the mortal dared to cross the barrier of myth and reality. Using his knowledge in archeology and history, and after seemingly removing Prince Rudolph from power, he began to construct a replica of the massive war-beast. At the same time, in the Republic, Van, a small boy from the country side, had awoken both Zeke, an Organoid, and ancient Zoidan; Fiona.

Fearing the awakening of the monster, and also looking for the ever-so elusive Zoid Eve, the two began to pile up allies, and also get in political affairs and a brewing war between the two sides. The day of the Deathsaurer soon came when Van approached the Imperial base, but the monster showed no mercy on either side. It attacked Rev Raptors and the fleeing Blade Liger, but luckily, at least for now, Prozen managed to regain control of the Deathsaurer.

Mere days later, as his coronation into the seat of power was interrupted by attacking Republic forces and the arrival of Prince Rudolph, Prozen unveiled the Deathsaurer to the public. The beast lashed out with its Super Charged Particle Cannon, reducing an entire line of Shield Ligers and the ground beneath them to molten slag. Within seconds, the capital was ablaze as his own officers turned on him once witnessing the power that no man was meant to have.

Both the Republic Zoids and Imperial Zoids attempted to stop the Deathsaurer, but they fell like flies. One after another, the awesome power of the monster devastated the opposition and the city. Thanks to Dr. D, a single way to defeat the monster was discovered; attack the core hidden within, and thanks to Fiona, a way to stop the cannon was discovered; stop the particle intake fan.

Irvine, piloting a Gojulas Mk.II, tried to slow the beast down by holding back its leg. When that failed, Schubaltz attacked the leg with his Iron Kong and broke his own fist inside the leg. Two Storm Sworders then managed to stop, for the time being, the intake fan via sword missiles. This gave Van and the Blade Liger enough time to leap through the air, the blades ready to kill the replica once and for all.

Enraged, the Deathsaurer broke the spear-like missiles in its fan and began to fire once more. The liger's shield, combining with its blades, tore through the beam and cut through the Deathsaurer's armor like a hot knife through butter. The Zoid's core was ruptured and destroyed, and as quickly as he was birthed, he was destroyed. Pieces of the machine rained through the city, but through the destruction, an alliance was formed, and peace would settle across the land.
Personality: none

None of you except CS can top that.
Last edited by Giratina93 on Thu Jan 08, 2009 10:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

All hail the glory that is Tenshi, the Sunkern!
Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby C S » Thu Jan 08, 2009 4:17 pm

Compy Scavenger wrote:Name: Super awesome better than every thing you will ever think of ever!
Age: Older than any thing so far, and will be older than everything in the future
Height: 999999999999999999999999999999
Weight: None
Speices: Uber creatures
History: Was the thoughts of every n00b in the world wanting to make an impression on their forums but they sucked at posting so they wanted to be unbeatable, so they made him. But he being to n00bish was easily succumed to the delete button, banishing him to here
Personality: If im not better than you, ill change so i will be

You have been topped
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby raptor titanus3 » Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:12 am

Name: Evil Incarnate
Height: shapless and can morph to any form
Weight: same as height
Spieces: Immortol
History: As long as there is life with morality he has stayed and he will remain until the end of existance
Personallity: It is me, it is you, it is everyone of us who has existed and will ever exist in all of time it is immpossible for us to escape it for it is the dark corrupt unfathnable pit of pure blackness that waits for us to give in to it in death or in life as long as there is existance of even the most munute of life, IT, SHALL, REMAIN! :twisted:
"We all go about our daily lives, waiting for the next big thing, the next cool trend, even the smallest bits of info on anything happening, but what we're really waiting for... is for something interesting to happen to us, thats what draws us to the rich and famous... we want to be like them... I don't, I'm fine with who I am... and you should be too" - RT3
raptor titanus3
Ceratosaurus
Ceratosaurus

Postby Giratina93 » Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:27 pm

Name: Gwangi
Height: 15ft
Weight: 2 tons
Speices: Allosaurus
History: A creature of legend, Gwangi lived in the hidden valley in Mexico. When a group of cowboys got their hands on a miniature horse that hailed from the valley, the tiny creature was kidnapped and released in the valley. The original owners of the discovery had followed after it and entered the ancient valley. Once inside, they had to fend off and kill an attacking Pterosaur and save a young boy named Lope from being its next meal. After killing the flying attacker, they take chase of a smaller dinosaur they hoped tp catch, but before they could, Gwangi appears around a corner and quickly seizes it in its maw. The gigantic dinosaur begins to feast on the dead Pterosaur before it discovers the lone Prof. Bromley. Before Gwangi could kill the human, a Styracosaurus confronts him. Realizing the easiest meal would be the freshly killed Pterosaur, the dinosaur turns around and gathers the flying creature in its maws and leaves to enjoy its meal.

The cowboys were forced to spend the night in one of the valley's many caves and to protect themselves, dug a large pit outside the cave. Unfortunately, the trap was fumbled that night when Prof. Bromley fell into it. The next morning, while Tuck was refilling his water cantina, Gwangi appeared. The cowboy ran back to the cave where the others tried to drive it off with spears. The attacks failed and Chuck ran off, making Gwangi follow him away from the others. While Tuck had Gwangi distracted, the others gathered their horses and ropes. The cowboys tried to lasso the dinosaur, but the creature proved to strong. In the midst of the battle, the Styracosaurus reappeared. Once the cowboys saw, they quickly dropped the ropes and fled back to the cave. The horned dinosaur charged the Allosaur and the battle began. Gwangi latched his jaws onto the saurian, but the horned creature managed to gore him over. One of the cowboys charged in, spearing the Styracosaurus. It didn't take long fir Gwangi to vanquish the creature and leave it for dead as he took off after the fleeing humans.

Gwangi managed to kill one of the cowboys but the creature couldn't fit through the valley's entrance. As the beast forced his way through, the opening collapsed, knocking the dinosaur out cold. They built a gigantic wooden wagon and carted the beast back to town where it'd be put on display for the world to see. As hundreds gathered to see the strange beast, one of the followers of Gwangi (people who viewed Gwangi as a God) snuck into the creature's pen and unlatched several parts of it. As the curtains lifted, the people saw the magnificent dinosaur holding the man in his maw. Before the curtain could be re - lowered, Gwangi began to knock the unlatched section of the pen down. The creature was released and quickly found a meal out of the elephant that served as a pre - show. The Elephant attempted to take down the dinosaur, but the creature's maw proved to much and eventually vanquished the mammal.

Gwangi emerged from the arena and began its hunt on the fleeing people. The masses fled into the large cathedral. The people tried to close the door, but Gwangi's bulk pressed against it and forced the large door open. While most of the people fled out the other side, T.J, Lope, and Tuck remained inside. The creature began its hunt for them until Tuck got its attention via chair throwing and yelling. As T.J. and Lope fled, Tuck tossed a flag pole strait into Gwangi's ear, allowing the duo an easy escape. As the three humans fled and the large dinosaur screamed in pain, Tuck tossed one of the torches at the creature, starting a large fire. As the flames raged, the creature was slowly burned to death. As the creature fell dead, the entire cathedral fell with it, ending the life of the beast.
Apperance: http://www.theseventhvoyage.com/images/ ... wangi3.jpg

Now, can anyone other than CS top that?

Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby The Kingpin » Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:17 pm

The Kingpin wrote:Name: Supernus
Length: 5 inches
height: 2 inches
Species: Uber Unkillable Cosmos Royal Dragon
history: been around since the beginning, and has had power over everything ever since his birth. roams the universe hurling massive 50000 KM wide comets at random planets, sending black holes to devour planets, splitting planets in half to swallow it's occupants, blasts planets with massive lazer breath to blow them to smithereens :P
personality: crazy, maniacal, psychopath!!! :twisted:

already did.....over 2 years ago...

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Giratina93 » Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:58 pm

-____- the fanboys at TK are going to be unhappy....

Name: Bowletta
Length: 8ft
Height: 7ft
Species: Koopa
History: Was created when the spirit of Cackletta entered the body of Bowser. Has destroyed numerous worlds and enslaved countless civilizations before her defeat at the hands of Mario and Luigi.
Personality: Pure evil.
Apperance: http://www.mariowiki.com/images/0/0e/Bowletta.png

Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

PreviousNext

Return to Random Fun