Skull Island RPG

Where good and bad RPGs and E-wars go to die.

Postby Godzilla Forever » Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:55 pm

Tiberius' mangled body falls down the side of the cliff, falling all the way down to the bottom of the ravine.

As his lifeless body slumps there, a small group of Vastatosaurs, probably a family consisting of a teen Vastatosaur, a baby, and a mother, spot the corpse. The baby, whose name is Andromeda, runs over to the corpse.
Andromeda!!!, the mother roars, get back over here this instant!!!! Don't touch that thing!!! it might be playing dead!!!

Andromeda turns back to her mother. "It's daddy. Will he be okay?" she whimpers.

The Mother walks over to the corpse and nudges it with her nose. Ity doesn't even twitch. I'm sorry, hunny, The mother, named Cassiopeia groans, He's dead. The teen, named Ares, looks towards his mother and growls, Who would DARE kill my father?! He is one of the largest and most powerful Vastatosurs around!!!! I don't know, ares, but It is time for us to go.
The Family leaves the are, with sadness in their eyes.
"If none can know what lies ahead, then losing one's way is just human nature."~ Yoshimitsu

"Would you hear my desire? To take this foul blade, and use it to blot out the light forever!" ~ Ganondorf
Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby UltraGrunt117 » Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:10 pm

Ripper and DeathClaw loom over the cliff face and spot the Vastosaurs, but couldn't give a s**t about it. They stand over the cliff for awhile and absorb some sunlight from the morning sky.
Last edited by UltraGrunt117 on Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Were It so Easy"- The Arbiter

UltraGrunt117
Bumble Bee
Bumble Bee

Postby Godzilla Forever » Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:40 pm

The Vastatosaur family spot the 2 Vastatosaurs, but pay no heed to them. However, Ares looks at them strangely, as if he supsects something.....
"If none can know what lies ahead, then losing one's way is just human nature."~ Yoshimitsu

"Would you hear my desire? To take this foul blade, and use it to blot out the light forever!" ~ Ganondorf
Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby UltraGrunt117 » Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:51 pm

As heat and dehydration start to get hold of Doom Fin she lunges back into her swamp and spots a Venatosarus, sneaking up, the Venatosarus unaware of Doom presence, she lunges at the Venatosarus and using her sheer power forces the unfortunate Venatosarus under. After about a minute the thrashing and struggling stops, Doom Fin had got her catch of the day and slowly swam to her eating area, a large hollowed out tree trunk half submerged in the murky swamp. After the meal Doom Fin patrols her swamp waiting for another unfortunate victim to become fish food.

Ripper, still watching the horizon and the Vastatosaurus' see's one of them look his way,he crouches and observes the Vastatosaur who is watching themHmm, seems he had a family, wonder what their thinking growls Ripper, suddenly a Venatosaurus jumps on DeathClaws back and knaws at the armoured scales, Ripper furious, rips the Venatosaurus off of DeathClaw and crushes it between his jaws and throws it off of the cliff slamming at the bottom of the Ravine.

UltraGrunt117
Bumble Bee
Bumble Bee

Postby Iceking » Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:30 am

Mud tail, having finished drinking from the river he was at, turned and began to walk back into the jungle. To his pleasure, he hadn't picked up the scent of any land predators trying to sneak up on him while he drank and he seemed to have been in luck to have drunk in a location where there hadn't been any Pirahnadons at the time. In a few minutes, he was surrounded on all sides by the jungle once again, although still able to hear the river behind him...
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Godzilla Forever » Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:41 am

The Vastatosaur family marches to their home in the swamps of Skull island. Andromeda and Her mother Cassiopeia go off to hunt for some food. Ares stays behind at their home, wondering who had killed his beloved father......

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby UltraGrunt117 » Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:57 am

Ripper and DeathClaw awaken, and head to a nearby stream, the watch the water cautiosly, just incase there are Piranhadons, they step back once they see rippling in the water, a male Piranhadon lunges at them, Ripper reacting with unparelleled reflexes grabs the Piranhadons "Neck" and pins it on the ground with his foot gouging into the chest area of the Piranhadn for a quick meal, DeathClaw having her fill of water picks off the remaining flesh. They decide to patrol their territory, just incase another Vastatosaurus unwittingly enters...

UltraGrunt117
Bumble Bee
Bumble Bee

Postby Godzilla Forever » Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:00 pm

Ares, feeling he has come to a conclusion, leaves the family territory to find the truth.

Shortly after his departure, the 2 other members come back with a atericurisaurus in their jaws. They turn around, but can't find ares. Worried, the mother and her kid speed off to find their family member.

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby UltraGrunt117 » Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:24 pm

Ripper and DeathClaw, finish their patrols and find a nice comfortable spot on the grass to lay down and have a rest. They continue to sleep happily, for a while.

UltraGrunt117
Bumble Bee
Bumble Bee

Postby Godzilla Forever » Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:08 am

Ares runs. He runs very, VERY fast. he speeds through the swamp, dodging and weaving between the water, trying not to get attacked by pirahnadons. He eventually comes to the spot where Andromeda found Tiberius' corpse. By now, it has already begun to decompose and parts of his body are falling off. Ares runs around the side of the cliff, trying to find a scent, when he finds the side you can walk up. He runs up it, trying to find any scent that smells like his father. He runs past the opening of a cave on top of the cliff, catching his father's now dying scent. he can sense that something had happened here, but he decides that he can't catch a strong enough scent and walks down the side of the cliff. However, he doesn't know that he had just invaded someone's territory.....

Cassiopeia and Andromeda follow Ares' secent, and find him climbing down the hill. "ARES!!!! Don't EVER do that again!!!!" Ares looks at his mother. I think I know who killed my father. "I don't CARE what you were doing!!!! I want you to promise me to tell me before you run off to do something like that, okay?"

Reluctantly, ares grunts, Yes, mother. "Well then, let's get a move on, kids. I have a tasty meal for us at home!!!!"

The family walks back to the swamps.

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby UltraGrunt117 » Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:02 am

Ripper, keeping an eye open, cautiously gets up and wakes DeathClaw up. They then head back to their cave, unaware of what has just happened...

UltraGrunt117
Bumble Bee
Bumble Bee

Postby Godzilla Forever » Sun Nov 22, 2009 3:45 am

Deep in the lowlands of Skull island, the family of Vastatosaurs feast on the remains of the atericurisaurus. Andromeda yawns, and falls alseep. Cassiopeia soon falls asleep as well. Ares, however, decides to stay awake and wanders into the higher areas, looking for his father's killers......

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Iceking » Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:47 am

A Ligocristus pair walked toward the river bank, stopping occasionally to sniff the air for predators. One of the creatures was a juvenile and was just as nervous as it's mother about being ambushed as they drank. Once they got to where the bank was submerged underwater, the two dinosaurs gave one final glance about their surroundings, then began to drink. As they began to quench their thirst, they didn't see the creature in the water that had spotted their shapes and was now swimming toward them, prepared to strike. Several seconds later, an explosion of water occured in front of the younger Ligocristus as the predator reponsible lunged out of the water and clamped it's jaws shut on the creature's left front foot. With a strong tug, Emerald fin began to drag his victim back into the water, using his fins to push him back. It wasn't long before the young herbivore was dragged beneath the surface and never surfaced again, drowning a minute later and becoming another meal for it's ambusher...
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby slashmaster101 » Mon May 31, 2010 5:24 pm

Name:hookclaw
Species:Venatosaurus Saevidicus
length:24 Feet
Height:10 feet
Weight: 3 tons
Personality: Is very intelligent, not the most social raptor you could meet
Description:Only predator able to easily take down Brontosaurs, a dark green raptor with blood red stripes and black claws.
History: Grew up alone, was raised by a older raptor until he found a pack and mate.
slashmaster101
Bumble Bee
Bumble Bee

Postby sauron » Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:30 pm

Name:shadow
Species:Venatosaurus Saevidicus
length:34 Feet
Height:24 feet
Weight: 5 tons
Personality: he is very agresive and dangerous because of what happened to his pack

Description: completley black with a few white spines down the back of his head and his teath are a shiney white with yellow eyes with a red slit down the middle

History:his pack was sloughter'd by another pack he now lives alone and takes his revenge on anything he see's fit.

shadow was wandering through the jungle and smelt somthing "hmm food"he growled and started making his way there when he arived he found a dead brontosaurus and began eating with his snout burried deep into the carcass
Last edited by sauron on Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
sauron
Worm
Worm

Location: maybe im sneaking up on you from behind......haha tricked you

Postby slashmaster101 » Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:11 am

HookClaw Growled and stepped out of the trees " i hope you know that what your eating is my kill" he roared
slashmaster101
Bumble Bee
Bumble Bee

Postby sauron » Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:57 pm

shadow raised his head "who's going to stop me you? hahaahha"he growled he got his claws ready and his white spines pricked up as he hissed
sauron
Worm
Worm

Postby slashmaster101 » Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:29 pm

Hookclaw roared a challenge and waited for the attack feet ready to dodge and slash " dont be a fool and die today" he snarled at the other raptor.
slashmaster101
Bumble Bee
Bumble Bee

Postby sauron » Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:58 pm

"pah me lose? i have killed many more raptors larger than you before one more wont make a diffrence!"he growled and lept towards hookclaw with incredible speed and fury just barley missing he turned around hitting hookclaw in the head"hehehehe surrender and leave me to eat and i wont harm you"he roared
it's the two of us against the world we strike under cover of night
sauron
Worm
Worm

Postby slashmaster101 » Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:06 pm

As shadow tried to slash him Hookclaw ducked and using his long arms he toar a chunk out of the other vastosaurs stomach.

Now finished with his attack for now hookclaw jumped back and snarled " your ego is much to big to let you walk away uninjured"
slashmaster101
Bumble Bee
Bumble Bee

PreviousNext

Return to RPG/E-war Graveyard