Pokemon RPG

Where good and bad RPGs and E-wars go to die.

Pokemon RPG

Postby Giratina93 » Sat Sep 19, 2009 4:36 am

POKEMON RPG!

Storyline: The world of Pokemon! a realm inhabited by hundreds of stange and unique creatures called Pocket Monsters(Or pokemon, shortened.) In this world, people can train and capture Pokemno and use them as friends, tools, workers, or recreational uses. Deep on an island south of Kanto, Pokemno trainers flock from the 4 main regions to capture the amazingly wide variety of Pokemno that reside there. In the center of the Island is a small town, where Trainers can rest up, stock up on supplies, and head uot for adventure. To the south lies vast open plains with small groves of trees scattered around. To the west are acres of marshland and swamps. To the east is a series of lakes, connected by small rivers. To the north is a frozen mountain, which deep inside it lies a magma chamber. It's even been said that a few Legendaries roam the Island...

RULES!
1. You can only start off with one Pokemon. As time wears on, you can capture more to form a complete party of 6.
2. No magic or impossible feats for any given Pokemon (Pikachu flying, Venusaur breathnig fire.
3. If you want your trainer to encounter a Legendary pokemon and try and capture it, you'll need my permission to do so. Psudo-legendaries (Dragonite, Tyrannitar, Slamance, and Metagross), however, are perfectly fine and can be used normally.
4. NO SINNOH POKEMON! (This means that all the Pokemon from 387 to 493 from this page: http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-dp/ will not be tolerated to keep simplicity here.
5. When capturing a new pokemon, try to put some description into it. some pokemon, like Rhyhorn and Chansey, are tougher to catch than others.
6. No actual movesets. (Instead of, "Gengar use Nioght shade", try and describe the "Move" instead. Your not limited to 4 "Attacks" only.
7. You can somewhat custimize your Pokemon, BUT it has to be able to be recognizable as that particular Pokemon.

Dawn. The village was in a quite state as a young girl sat down on a bench, her Dragonair lying next to her. "Dragonair, what do you think we should do?" Clair asked, her Dragonair growled in reply and rubbed up next to her. "I know your tired, but how abuot we go for a walk...." Clair stated as she got up, the sleepy Dragonair followed her as they both made their way to the south...
Last edited by Giratina93 on Sun Oct 11, 2009 3:19 pm, edited 3 times in total.

All hail the glory that is Tenshi, the Sunkern!
Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby HorseGal » Sat Sep 19, 2009 5:20 am

Christie was deeply nestled in her bed, snoring away when suddenly her alarm went off. The nineteen year old girl got up with a groan and stretched, yawning quite loudly. Her black shoulder-length hair was messy from tossing and turning in bed. Morning, great, she thought and yawned one last time before forcing herself out of her comfy resting place. She was wearing grey pajama bottoms and a light blue tank top. She moseyed her way over to the dresser that stood across from her bed and checked her appearance. "Hm, need to comb my hair...need to change. Anything else?" She took a brush and ran it through her hair until it looked acceptable to her. Then, she went over to the closet and rummaged through her clothing. The girl decided to pick a pastel yellow short sleeve v-neck shirt and some denim jeans for the day. She quickly changed out of her nightwear, into her day wear, then collected her pack, which was laying on her door. She rushed down the stairs and walked out the door without a bite to eat.

As she was outside, she closed her eyes and took in a deep breath to welcome the beautiful fresh air. "Mmm, that feels better. Oh yes!" She rummaged through her pack and took out a red and white hued pokeball. "Go Rapidash," she exclaimed as she lightly tossed the pokeball to the ground.

Out from the pokeball came her fire pokemon, Rapidash. It was a pokemon that resembled that of a unicorn, with a horn protruding from its head. Its body was cream colored, and had fire acting as the mane and tail of the pokemon.

Christine beamed at her pokemon and went to pat Rapidash on the head. "That's better now, isn't it? Come, time to explore!" With that, Christine walked on with her Rapidash following obediently behind.
"You alone can make my song take flight, help me make the music of the night."-Phantom POTO
"There is more day to dawn. The sun is but a morning star." -Henry Thoreau
HorseGal
Allosaurus
Allosaurus

Postby Giratina93 » Sat Sep 19, 2009 5:28 am

Now that she had reached the edge of the village, Clair stopped, her Dragonair now streachnig up to its full height, towernig over her trainer. "Alright Dragonair, you can have something to eat..." Clair said as she reached into her pocket and gave Dragonair a berry, the Dragon Pokemon happily ate up the berry...

Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby C S » Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:47 am

"Finally!" A voice exclaimed from somewhere in a forested area. There was the rattle of a bicycle chain, and then a blur speeding through the area on a red bike. "Im finally going after my dreams Adnous, I really am! I cant believe that Im actually doing it!" Reynold said to his pokemon comanion, who was curled up in a white basket on the bike's rear. His words were like sparks jumping from a fire cracker. He then leaned to his far left, the bike swerving around, a dust cloud forming about the wheels before it came to a stop. Adnous raised his head. "Bulba?" He rasped. "Y'know, the pokedex said that pokemon should get in their pokeballs.." Reynold said as he took the red device from his hoodie pocket. After glancing at it, he put it back and plucked his only pokeball from his pocket. "In ya go!" He said cheerilly. Two vines shot out of the creature's back, one smacking the pokeball out of his trainer's hand into the air, the other one catching it and stuffing it back into his pocket. "You dont wanna go in?" Reynold said, confused. Adnous shook his head no. "Ah..well, I guess you dont if you dont want to, after all, we might have been friends for some time, but I only just started as a pokemon trainer!"
"Bulba bulba Bulbasaur!" Adnous said, nodding in approval. With that, Reynold continued riding down the wooded area...
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby Godzilla Forever » Sat Sep 19, 2009 2:00 pm

Early in the morning. the time Daniel wakes up. He walks down stairs, makes himself some breakfast, and walks outside. He says, "Charlemagne, oh charlemagne........ where are you?" A loud bellow is heard as Charlemagne, a Tyrannitar, appears from behind the house and lets Daniel pet its belly. "You ready to go, Charlemagne?" Daniel asks. Tyrannitar roars in agreement and they walk off into the woods past the town.
"If none can know what lies ahead, then losing one's way is just human nature."~ Yoshimitsu

"Would you hear my desire? To take this foul blade, and use it to blot out the light forever!" ~ Ganondorf
Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Giratina93 » Sat Sep 19, 2009 2:50 pm

Now that she was some distance from the village, Clair looked out at the plains, the sight of herds of Rhyhorn and Nidorino graznig on the grass and bushes caused her to sit down and watch them, her Dragonair lied down on her lap, Clair now used to havnig the "heavy" serpentine pokemon on her.

Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby Godzilla Forever » Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:09 pm

Charlemagne and Daniel walk to the edge of town and take a little rest. Cahrlemagne has a glazed look in his eyes. "what's the matter, charlemagne? tired?" Charlemagne nods, so Daniel gives a berry to the Tyrannitar. Charlemagne quickly devours the berry and gets back up. "Better?" Daniel asks. Charlemagne grunts in approval as they continue moving.
"If none can know what lies ahead, then losing one's way is just human nature."~ Yoshimitsu

"Would you hear my desire? To take this foul blade, and use it to blot out the light forever!" ~ Ganondorf
Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Giratina93 » Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:16 pm

Clair had almost started to doze off in the grass when a nearby bellow snapped her back awake. She turned to the source of the noise and saw that it came from a Charizard, the large dragonish pokemon now bent over, drinknig from a puddle. That Charizard would do perfectly on my team... Clair thought to herself as her Dragonair got off of her. "Alright Dragonair, try and weaken that Charizard so that I can capture it!" Clair shouted, her Dragonair then flew toward the fire pokemon, the serpentine dragon twiting and squirmnig in the air as it made it's way to the Charizard, who had now spotted the Dragonair, and roared out a challenge to it...

Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby C S » Sat Sep 19, 2009 4:24 pm

Panting sounded off from the young trainer, having moved out of the forest and onto the plains where the large bull like pokemon grazed. The bike came to a sliding stop once more, Reynold kicking down the bike stand as ut skidded so he could catch his breath. "Wow Adnous! I think they call those...um..Tauren or something" He said to his pokemon companion, who by now was staring intently at the herd. "Then again, Pokedex knows best!" He added, pulling out his dex and pointing it at the heard. An electronic voice said:

"Tauros- the bull pokemon, when angered, it charges foward while whipping its three tails about"

"Well thats useful" Reynold said as he put the device away. "I guess we should keep moving before we get trampled, right Adnous?"
"Saur!" The teal bulbasaur rasped, and not long after, the duo sped back off again...
Last edited by C S on Sat Sep 19, 2009 4:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby Godzilla Forever » Sat Sep 19, 2009 4:37 pm

Charlemagne and Daniel continue into the forest where they spot a wild Nidoking. "Hmm..... that's odd," Daniel thinks to himself, "Nidoking's can only be made with moonstones. He must have been released into the wild by another Trainer."

Daniel pulls out his pokedex, which says, Nidoking, the drill pokemon. Its horn is filled with a deadly poison.

Daniel then says, "Ooh..... he sounds a little tough. Do you think you can take him, Charlemagne?" The Tyrannitar growls with approval. Daniel nods, as the 2 of them prepare to engage the nidoking.......

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Giratina93 » Sat Sep 19, 2009 5:16 pm

Dragonair twisted to the right as the Charizard let loose with a stream of flames at Dragonair, the Dragon pokemon barly dodged the flames as theorb on it's neck began to shine, a eletrical arch surged from the Dragonairs orb at the Charizard, the great Flame Pokemon roared in pain as thousands of volts of electricity ran thruogh its' body. Dragonair, seeing it's chance, slammed its tail into Charizard's gut, sendnig it flynig into a tree...

Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby Mini-Shot » Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:03 pm

Seth walked along the trail with Mankey by his side. Mankey had found a way to escape from PokeBalls, so it was as hard to keep him in a PokeBall as it was to put pants on him. They were walking to the PokeCenter to get something to eat. Seth caught the glimpse of a sign. He ran to it to read what it said. He then said to Mankey,"Signs always have important information, I try to read them whenever I can." Mankey looked up at Seth with a confused look on its face. Seth then read the sign to Mankey,"The sign says 'Stay out of tall grass, Pokemon are known to hide in it'" He then looked at Mankey and said," I guess we need to stay out of tall grass!" They then continued on their way.
"Hail Cobra Commander!!"-Random Cobra Soldier
Mini-Shot
Mosquito
Mosquito

Postby Giratina93 » Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:45 pm

A sudden star-shaped fireball slammed into Dragonair, sendnig it sprawlnig to the ground as Charizard got back up, the frie on it's tail now much larger. Dragonair struggled to get back up but before it could, Charizard lept upon it, slashnig at it with it's sharp claws. "Don't give up, Dragonair!" Clair yelled, her Dragonair then wrapped it's tail around the Charizard, and yanked hard, causing the Flame Pokemon to fall onto it's back...

Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby C S » Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:26 pm

The ride across the plains was relaxing, the sun was high in the sky, a breeze blew about the area and Reynold had slowed down his ride. There were herd moving about the area, simply grazing and taking it slow, like him. Adnous sat up, staring at the wide range. They were however, heading toward rolling hills in the distance...
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby Giratina93 » Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:03 pm

It was now or never. "Alright, time to capture thsi Charizard!" Clair yelled as she puled out a Pokeball from her pocket and threw it at the Charizard. The fire Pokemon only had enough time to roar in defience as the Pokeball hit it's lower jaw and sucked in the Charizard into it. Clair watched as the Pokeball closed then shook once, then twice, then a third time before it stopped. "...I guess I caught it." Clair sighed as she walked over and picked up the pokeball. "Dragonair, you did great." Clair hugged her Dragon pokemon, then gave it a berry to eat, Dragonair's energy returnnig to it as both Dragonair and Clair went back off to the town...

Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby HorseGal » Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:37 am

Christie decided to walk out of the village and into the wild. She stopped and put down her pack, checking it for supplies. "Hm, we need to get some food and water. Ugh, should have packed up before leaving the house!"

Rapidash only let out a snort and nodded in agreement with Christine. The fire pokemon nudged his trainer, trying to urge her to turn around.

Christine only sighed and put on her pack. "I don't really feeling like going back, just to get something to eat and water. I mean, I'm going to come back eventually right? It's just a little exploring." Her companion shook his head in disagreement. "Oh, come on. Stop being pessimistic," she joked. and patted Rapidash on the neck. "We can always go to the pokemon center, but if you insist, we'll go back home." She turned around and started to head back to her mother's house. Rapidash was prancing by her side and looked as if he was cheerful.
"You alone can make my song take flight, help me make the music of the night."-Phantom POTO
"There is more day to dawn. The sun is but a morning star." -Henry Thoreau
HorseGal
Allosaurus
Allosaurus

Postby dinoman666 » Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:55 am

Suddenly a Haunter seemed to float out of the tree next to Clair and her Dragonair, reaching out with its claws threateningly and wearing an evil grin on its face, as if about to attack...
"Heroes have morals. Villains have work ethic."
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby Giratina93 » Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:59 am

"WAAAAH!" Clair screamed in fright from the sudden apperance of the Haunter. Instantly, Dragonair let loose with a stream of flames at the Haunter...

Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby dinoman666 » Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:04 am

The Haunter, looking surprised itself, ducked down, floating closer to the ground, the streams of flame going over its head. "Seth! Seth! Get back here!" An 18-year-old trainer stumbled out of the undergrowth, and the Haunter floated away, hovering near the teen's shoulder, glaring petulantly at the Dragonair. Panting, the trainer said between gasps, "What... have I... told you... about scaring random... passerby?" Seth rolled his eyes, muttering something to himself...
"Heroes have morals. Villains have work ethic."
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby Giratina93 » Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:07 am

Clair let out a sigh of relief, thankful it wasn't some rouge Haunter on a hauntnig spree. "So that's your Haunter?" Clair asked the trainer, her Dragonair keepnig an eye on the Haunter...

Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Next

Return to RPG/E-war Graveyard