RPGTopia E-war

Collection of past versions of various topics (Random Topic, RPGT E-war, etc) and deleted RPGs. Please don't touch the exhibits.

Postby Giratina93 » Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:13 pm

*Midbus snorts in rage, then charges at IK, the very ground shakes with each footstep...*

All hail the glory that is Tenshi, the Sunkern!
Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby Iceking » Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:16 pm

*Sidesteps Midbus as he nears me, the swings sword down onto his right side, leaving a large cut in his side by the time the blade is no longer touching his hide.*
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby The Kingpin » Sun Oct 04, 2009 6:36 pm

*wanders randomly, eventually stumbling into the arena, seeing IK and Midbus fighting*

hey you guys....any of you know where the hell i am?-ugh...that fall hurt like hell

*some screams, a flash, and a flying vampire skeleton later, the Terminator walks out of The Dungeon wearing dark denim trousers, large black steel-toed Caterpillar boots, black T-Shirt and black leather jacket, a pair of sunglasses and an underlever shotgun completing the effects*

Terminator: *kicks up a Harley Davidson and rides off, heading for the border of SSRPG in the direction of the RPGTEW*
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"
–William Beckett, Lore of Leyuna RPG

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Giratina93 » Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:51 pm

*Midbus roars in pain, then rolls up into a ball, the pig then rolls into IK, smashing him against the cage wall.*

Midbus: You be in Gira's castle. This last relic of Gira's lairs and Citadels back in Army age.

Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby Iceking » Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:53 pm

*Even as Midbus rolls into me, I bring my sword down onto his hide, cutting into it despite his rolled up state. Uses Strength to Push Midbus back and send him rolling away from me.*
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Giratina93 » Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:57 pm

*Midbus growls in agony, then unrolls himself and grabs IK's sword from him and snaps it in half, the pig then punches IK in the face with enough strength to send him flying back into the cage wall.*

*Meta-Ridley, now having gotten bored of the fight, flies off toward SSRPG, the metallic dragon noticeing some dust rising up on the distance...*

Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby Iceking » Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:00 pm

*Snarls from the punch and upon seeing my sword get snapped in half. I cause claws to sprout on my hands. Leaping forward, I rake my claws down Midbus's face, one just barley missing his eye.*
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby The Kingpin » Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:47 pm

oh.....Gira's castle....ok....right....yeah....what the HECK am i doing here?!

*sees chaos with IK and Midbus*

*leans against arena wall , hand glowing slightly as a sound system seemingly grows along the walls of the arena, Citizen Soldiers by 3 Doors Down playing*

now this is some awesome music...

meanwhile...

*Terminator drives past a sign, with RoTDRPG being ahead 10 miles away, RPGTEW 20 miles ahead*

Terminator: Objectives added. Acquire suitable armament for Target

*Terminator revves up the Harley Davidson's engine, accelerating down the long empty road rapidly*
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Giratina93 » Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:11 pm

*Midbus snarls, then grabs IK's throat and tosses him into the cage wall, then tackles him at the same time.*

*Meta-Ridley focuses in on the rising dust, then notices that it's a Terminator heading toward RPGTopia E-war, the Cyborg Dragon radioing me on the approaching robot.*

In Wisper: I read you in, Ridley. Keep observation on Terminator, over.

*Ridley growls in reply, then flies off after the Terminator, the Space Dragon makniog sure to keep as quiet as possible...*

Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby Iceking » Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:18 pm

*Growls from being thrown, then grabs onto Midbus's throat and squeezes hard, claws digging deep into his throat and cutting off the air flow to his lungs. Stands up and throws Midbus against another wall of the cage, the force of the impact winding him.*
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Giratina93 » Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:21 pm

*Midbus struggles back onto his feet, then charges at IK, the bipedal pig then thrusts his head up, the tusks on his snout impale IK, blood gushing out off the wounds...*

Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby Iceking » Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:26 pm

*Sidesteps Midbus as he nears me so that by the time he swings his head up, I only get cut by the tusks. Lunges forward and grabs the pig creature by the neck before twisting it to the right, a loud snap being heard a few seconds later as his neck break. Throws the body against a wall and lets out a sigh of satisfaction.*
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Giratina93 » Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:32 pm

*Cage lifts up as a pair of Goombas come in and drag Midbus's body away.*

That was a truly exciting match. You must be tired and hungry after fighting 4 foes in a row nonestop...

Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby Iceking » Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:33 pm

Yes and my only other request is for my sword to be reforged. *Ravage watches the Goombas drag the body away for a momment, then waits to find out where I will go to find the food.*
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby The Kingpin » Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:33 pm

*Terminator exits SSRPG and enters ROTDRPG, heading for a nearby abandoned military depot*

Terminator: *gets off chopper and walks into large hanger*

meanwhile...

*stares at fighting boredly*

eh...imma go bowl...

*points a finger at one wall of the arena, a bowling alley being carved into the wall, complete with bowling balls and functioning scoreboard and pins*

that's better...

*walks over to start bowling*

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Giratina93 » Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:49 pm

*Leads IK over ot the Banquet Hall, where numerous hhigh-fat, high calorie foods of the highet tcalibor have been prepared, IK's newly-fasioned sword leaning against the side.*

Enjoy...

*Heads off to main control center, where I watch the camera system installed into the same Millitary hanger that the Terminator's in.*

Hmm... SO Meta-Ridley was telling the truth...

*Ridley silently glides around to the other side of the hanger, then makes his wayy inside and onto the roof, the Cyborg Dragon's eyesight able to track the robo twith ease...*

Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby Iceking » Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:52 pm

Thanks. *Picks up Knife and fork, then spears a piece of food on the fork and brings it to mouth before swallowing it whole. Having followed Gira and I, Ravage watches from the side, laying down casually onto his stomach.*
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby The Kingpin » Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:18 pm

*a pair of bright yellow eyes seem to shimmer in front of Meta Ridley*

My...my my....what have we here?...Another of.....Gira-Tina's....Ser-vents? there seems to be...an endless...supply of....idiots...willing to foll'ow his..or'ders?...

Terminator: *proceeds towards a weapons cache near the back of the building, locked in a prison cell, ripping the door off calmly and entering to collect the weapons*

meanwhile....

*holds 10 lb bowling ball in hand and takes aim, before moving forward and sliding it along the ground, the ball drifting swiftly down the lane and hitting right off the center, blowing all the pins down in one hit*

and that's strike 1 for the day....let's see if i can top my last record...

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby C S » Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:34 pm

*Cracks form about one of the walls of the banquet hall after loud thumps, three of them sounding off before a chunk of the wall flies inwards, a black gauntletted fist poking through. The fist slams down, breaking apart the lower part of the hole, followed by a foot kicking through, and promptly after, a hole in the wall is made as I break through, a dust cloud settling to reveal me pointing at IK, an angry glare on my face...that you cant see because of the face plate on my helmet...*

IK! Dammit man those foods are not good for you! They will make you fat and lethargic and Gira will try to cook you or some sh*t! Trust me! I read Henzel and Gretle! Its some sick sh*t!

*Aircrest steps into the hole in the wall, looking about the place before walking off, not really wanting to bother with me.*
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby Iceking » Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:41 pm

*Looks up at CS.* I wasn't going to eat that much anyway. Just enough to take away most of my hunger so that a few mouthfuls of chex mix will satisfy me. *Eats a couple more bites, then stands up and walks away, intent on going about my usual buisness in the E-war, Ravage following me.*
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

PreviousNext

Return to The Archives