Pokemon RPG

Where good and bad RPGs and E-wars go to die.

Postby HorseGal » Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:01 pm

Christie shook her head at Kain's question. "I probably should have brought a map," she murmured. She then noticed Kain running and wondered where he was running to, so she tapped Rapidash on the sides with her feet, signaling him to move. He cantered after Kain, then slid to a stop when he reached the other pokemon trainer's destination. When Christie saw the herd of Taurus and a fellow pokemon trainer in the tree, she gasped and decided to help Kain out. "Come on Rapidash, let's go get that trainer!" Again, she tapped him on the sides again and he was off, galloping toward the tree at a high speed. When they got to the tree, Christie stopped Rapidash and called to the trainer. "Get on Rapidash," she said.
"You alone can make my song take flight, help me make the music of the night."-Phantom POTO
"There is more day to dawn. The sun is but a morning star." -Henry Thoreau
HorseGal
Allosaurus
Allosaurus

Postby The Seeker » Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:10 pm

Marcus jumped out of the tree and landed on the unicorn-like pokemon. He almost jumped right back into the tree because of the enexpected heat coming from the Rapidash. But at least he was safe for the moment.
Looking back makes you oblivious of what you're about to walk into...

The more you keep your head in the clouds, the higher you are when you finally fall...
The Seeker
Worm
Worm

Postby dinoman666 » Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:36 am

Not really paying attention to where the other had gone, Sam turned to Clair. "And where have you been, if I may ask?"
"Heroes have morals. Villains have work ethic."
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby Beowulf » Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:15 am

Tauros, angry at Leila, charged with an mad rush, using outrage. Leila took the brunt of the blow and flew back in the bushes. Kain cried out in dismay, but was relieved to see Leila recover, a bit worn. "Leila use sunlight!" Kain said. Leila absorbed the sunlight and recovered her strength. "Christie, please make Rapidash burn the Tauros!" Kain cried, wanting additional aid.
Beowulf
Worm
Worm

Postby The Seeker » Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:45 pm

Marcus threw his pokeball into the air and out came Houndour. In a flash the area was covered in smoke helping their getaway.

The more you keep your head in the clouds, the higher you are when you finally fall...
The Seeker
Worm
Worm

Postby Giratina93 » Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:32 pm

"Oh, just searching for a Gyarados to capture..." Clair responded as she dashed over, noticing the Tauros fighting the Espeon, her Dragonair also intrested in the fight.

All hail the glory that is Tenshi, the Sunkern!
Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby Beowulf » Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:42 am

Using the smoke to her advantage, Leila, with approval from Kain, gave Rapidash Psychically aided vision, improving it's chances of attack.
Beowulf
Worm
Worm

Postby HorseGal » Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:38 am

Christie nodded and said to her Rapidash, "Quick, use flame wheel now!"

The pokemon immediately went into a defensive position, listening to his trainer. He looked straight at the Tauros and snorted. A huge flame circled around the unicorn-like pokemon. Suddenly, he started to gallop toward his intended target, focusing on the herd. He hoped to damage the herd and burn a few.
"You alone can make my song take flight, help me make the music of the night."-Phantom POTO
HorseGal
Allosaurus
Allosaurus

Postby Beowulf » Sat Nov 28, 2009 12:31 am

With a cry of anguish, the Tauros ran away, angry at its defeat.

Kain walked up to Marucs and asked "Hey, you ok? How on earth did you manage to get a Tauros to chase you...?"
Beowulf
Worm
Worm

Postby The Seeker » Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:20 pm

No idea, but I don't want to find out was Marcus' reply as he was catching his breath. After a minute he sent Houndour out of the pokeball and explained what had happened

The Seeker
Worm
Worm

Postby Beowulf » Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:21 pm

"Oh...well...if you wanted to...I mean you don't have to...but...in case you wanted to you could come with us. I mean, if it's ok with the others...we're just heading to a nearby Pokemon Center to pick up my Umbreon..." Kain said. He looked at the others for their answers. Leila walked up to Houndour and carefully examined him, and shyly started a conversation.
Beowulf
Worm
Worm

Postby HorseGal » Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:58 pm

"Yeah, it would be nice to have some more company," Christie said cheerfully while sliding off of Rapidash. "Plus, I'm sure would you love to have a rest after what happened with those Tauros."

Rapidash snorted after the Tauros ran away and walked up to Leila and Houndour, interested in what the two pokemon were talking about.
HorseGal
Allosaurus
Allosaurus

Postby Giratina93 » Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:37 am

"It would indeed be nice to have some company here..." Clair responded, the dragon trainer knowing that there may be ome valuble pokemon on the way there for her to capture, maybe even a Gyarados...

Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby The Seeker » Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:37 pm

For the moment being i guess said Marcus, glad to have some more protection when his fire type wouldn't be able to fight off stronger pokemon.

The Seeker
Worm
Worm

Postby Beowulf » Sat Dec 12, 2009 12:33 am

Kain's eyes brightened, and he chimed "Great! Let's head on our way then!" Then he stopped, and realized how abrupt he had been, for himself at least. Being unaccustomed to company, he found the acquaintances around him were starting to loosen him up a bit.

As the sun shined down on the leaves, giving the green pigment a shiny color, he started to trudge through the forest, swatting away the Yanma every now and then. "Hey...what's that sound?" Kain asked as a large buzzing noise was heard in the distance.
Beowulf
Worm
Worm

Postby Giratina93 » Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:53 pm

Clair dashed over to Kain, her Draqgonair also followed, both of them intrested in the buzzing sound. "I have no clue as to what that could be, but I don't like it..." Clair stammered, not certain as to who- or what- was causing it...

Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby Beowulf » Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:09 pm

Looking ahead, he saw the pokemon center they were heading to being attacked by a monstrous beedrill, about 3x the normal size of one. "Oh my gosh! Leila Attack!!" Kain cried, instantly panicked about his Umbreon inside. Leila instantly sent a strong Psychic blast towards him, trying ot grab his attention away from the Center. The Angry Beedrill turned, and Kain noticed a weird black glow around him. The Beedrill attacked Leila with a fury attack, knocking her a bit.
Beowulf
Worm
Worm

Postby HorseGal » Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:44 pm

Christie gasped at the sight of the Beedrill and jumped off of Rapidash's back. Was it normal to see a pokemon that big? She never saw a Bedrill that big before. "Rapidash, attack using quick attack, then poison sting!"

Rapidash listened to Christie and charged at the Bedrill at a fast rate. His horn glowed brighter as her prepared to attack the pokemon. However, the Beedrill attacked Rapidash, using pin whistle. Rapidash gave out a wail at sharp pins pierced him. He reared and snorted, not liking the feeling.
HorseGal
Allosaurus
Allosaurus

Postby Giratina93 » Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:59 pm

Clair and Dragonair, not knowing whever or not to join inot the fight, decided to watch the fight, Clair wanting to see if Christie and Kain were decent battlers...

Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby Beowulf » Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:07 pm

Leila immediately ran over to Rapidash, and used sunlight, but also used calm mind to direct it to Rapidash. Kain saw Beedrill coming in for another attack and was about to issue a command, when all of a sudden a Navy Blue whir smashed through one of the Pokemon Center windows and raced towards the beedrill and sent a Shadow Ball crashing into it. Kain instantly ran towards Ikabar, his Umbreon. Beedrill turned around just in time to see the Toxic Ikabar sent at him. Kain cried "Ikabar, Leila, gather around Rapidash in a defensive stance!"
Beowulf
Worm
Worm

PreviousNext

Return to RPG/E-war Graveyard