Transformers E-war: Army of Metal

Where good and bad RPGs and E-wars go to die.

Postby raptor titanus3 » Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:41 am

No responses, target moving toned Strafe's computer. Hmmf I guess I'm doing this alone but at least I get to enjoy his suffering myself heheheheheheheh, thought the disgruntled Decepticon. As he finished entering the area he started to scan the area, though that became unnessisary when a red lamborghini striecked just below him. He's broken his disquise without even knowing it the fool, thought strafe as he started to calculate the trajectory of a shot from his Mag. Gun into the autobot's hood, flying ominously over the Autobot.
"We all go about our daily lives, waiting for the next big thing, the next cool trend, even the smallest bits of info on anything happening, but what we're really waiting for... is for something interesting to happen to us, thats what draws us to the rich and famous... we want to be like them... I don't, I'm fine with who I am... and you should be too" - RT3
raptor titanus3
Ceratosaurus
Ceratosaurus

Postby The Seeker » Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:26 pm

A huge shot sailed over Raptor's hood and thats when he realized that staying hidden on this planet was harder than he thought. He went faster than before trying to dodge passing cars and shots fired from the decepticon. "You wanna go, you decepticon trash? I'm right here!" he yelled, as he transformed to his robot mode and skated down the road turning around to shoot at the decepticon every now and then
Looking back makes you oblivious of what you're about to walk into...

The more you keep your head in the clouds, the higher you are when you finally fall...
The Seeker
Worm
Worm

Postby raptor titanus3 » Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:28 pm

"Great I lost the element of surprise but at least I can get down to the kill fighting," muttered Strafe hitting the afterburners and gaining on the Autobot and luanching the occsional missile at the target. As the Autobot shot back it pinged off the armor as he had made changes to it to do a better job. "Fight coward," cried Strafe, as he got closer.
"We all go about our daily lives, waiting for the next big thing, the next cool trend, even the smallest bits of info on anything happening, but what we're really waiting for... is for something interesting to happen to us, thats what draws us to the rich and famous... we want to be like them... I don't, I'm fine with who I am... and you should be too" - RT3
raptor titanus3
Ceratosaurus
Ceratosaurus

Postby The Seeker » Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:20 pm

You just signed up your head for a garage sale item! screamed Raptor as his energon chainsaws replaced his hands and lunged at Strafe. He went to wound hoping for the day when he could have help at his side fighting Strafe.

The more you keep your head in the clouds, the higher you are when you finally fall...
The Seeker
Worm
Worm

Postby raptor titanus3 » Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:04 pm

Just what I was waiting for thought Strafe as he transformed and pulled out his wing cleavers. He then hit the Autobot head on reverseing the momentom and causing the blades to cut into the victim as he started to fly straight into a factory wall! As he and the Autobot hit the wall breaking the wall down and luanching themselves into a large storage warehouse with somewhat limited room for movement, strafe was dislodged giving the Autobot time to collect himself.
raptor titanus3
Ceratosaurus
Ceratosaurus

Postby The Seeker » Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:23 pm

Raptor saw his chance to attack after a moment but then realized another way out. The factory was only supported by columns and it was already weakening because of the newly made hole in the wall. Raptor started firing grenades at the decepticon and the ccolumns not thinking about how he was going to get out.

The Seeker
Worm
Worm

Postby raptor titanus3 » Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:34 pm

Bracing himself for the explosions Strafe fires his Mag. gun right into Raptor sending flying back into the metal polls used to hold up the office that lists whats inside the werehouse. As Strafe recovers from the blasts from the sticky grenades he notices that raptor was still getting up from his fall. "Don't get up, i'll just beat you back down," said Strafe with an evil tone. Strafe started to walk toward the autobot with his Wing Clevers gripped in both hands. "Try to ignore the pain, IT'S ONLY GOING TO GET WORSE HAHAHAHA," yelled Strafe in a fit of mad pleashure as he raised his Wing Cleavers to come down on his victim's head!
raptor titanus3
Ceratosaurus
Ceratosaurus

Postby The Seeker » Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:34 pm

Raptor raised his guns quickly and fired a grenade stunning Strafe and send him back a few meters. This was his chance to escape, and with buzzes, whirs, and clanks, he was speeding off in his vehicle mode out of the hole in the wall off heading to the city streets relaying a encrypted distress signal as far as he could, hoping to receive a an autobot answer.

The Seeker
Worm
Worm

Postby TyrannoTitan » Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:01 pm

"I'm getting too old for this..." Burnout growled to himself, having been in robot form as Sidewinder approached, the streets around them completely devoid of civilian humans. Pulling a jagged piece of metal from his arm, Burnout transformed back into the equally battered police car. "Now that this mess has been cleaned up...I suggest we get back to the matter at hand."
TyrannoTitan

Postby C S » Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:12 pm

"Lead the way, Burnout" Sidewinder replied to the tattered police car. "Whats Breakaway's status?"
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby dinoman666 » Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:06 pm

"I'm right here." Breakaway appeared in the skies above, but didn't land. "Another Decepticon distracted me, but I took care of him. Where's the one we were chasing?"
"Heroes have morals. Villains have work ethic."
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby C S » Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:10 pm

"Gone" Sidewinder messaged back, seldom. "Went down the road there at break neck speed, shooting explosives. I couldnt pursue.."
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby TyrannoTitan » Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:52 am

"No one could, without getting themselves killed. What matters is that the Decepticons are gone, and took one of the b*stards out in the process. Right?" Burnout said, turning his attention toward Sidewinder specifically.
TyrannoTitan

Postby C S » Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:02 am

"One particularly persistant b*stard" Sidewinder replied, his voice showing his pride that he helped bring one of the evil machines down..
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby TyrannoTitan » Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:12 am

"Right...now, where is it?" Burnout continued, turning the police car around...
TyrannoTitan

Postby C S » Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:20 am

"Back in the city" Sidewinder said, also rounding about to face the city, driving past Burnout to lead the autobots to Jetlag..
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby TyrannoTitan » Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:56 am

Burnout followed Sidewinder after a moment's hesitation...
TyrannoTitan

Postby The Seeker » Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:08 pm

Raptor's servers went online again as found he was in a car garage. some of the cars damaged due to him having reverted back to his robot mode and collapsed. He remembered getting away from Strafe and when he tried to get up, he realised that there was a huge wound running down his chest. Being so close to the grenades explosion must have numbed all the pain when Strafe's clevers came down on him. The only thing he could do was wait for someone to come find him, and hopefully the ones on his side.

The Seeker
Worm
Worm

Postby C S » Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:40 pm

Some time later, after a drive through the wrecked streets, Sidewinder pulled up to wear the fallen Decepticon once was. "What the hell!?" Sidewinder messaged to Burnout. There were crumbling walls and fires, but Jetlag was no where to be seen. "Damn! He must've been recovered already!"
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Re: Transformers E-war: Army of Metal

Postby The Kingpin » Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:14 pm

Several hours later, Roadrage was in a hanger at Autobot HQ, maintenance being done on his battered frame. the fights had taken a lot out of him, but he was satisfied. one Decepticon had been taken offline, and the others were heavily damaged. the fact the disabled one had been recovered so close to HQ concerned him, but he decided to let it go. there was nothing that could be done at the moment. as the repairs were being finished, he looked at the med-bot, Wrench. "We need surveillance around the city" he said. "Yes....that, we definitely do" responded Wrench with a grunt. "Think you could rig me with a few deployable monitoring devices. maybe something radar-based. something to sense incoming Cybertronian signals in the area and differentiate between the two?" inquired Roadrage. Wrench thought for a moment, a stern gaze on his mechanical features, finally sighing. "It'll be difficult. I'll say that much. It's difficult to duplicate the system that lets us detect and differentiate Cybertronian signals. We can make sensors to detect a Cybertronian. that part is easy. but programming it to differentiate between Autobot and Decepticon is difficult. Give me a few weeks and maybe i can get something working that'll fit the bill. Don't count on it though. This is Cybertronian military-grade tech we're talking about here. Most of our best equipment was lost when we left Cybertron. Ratchet might be able to help out with it. or maybe Ironhide. he's the weapons expert here. I think monitoring equipment would fall into the category of targeting, so maybe he would know. I'll look into it" replied Wrench. Roadrage nodded. "Take your time. Main thing is we find out if it's possible or not, and do it if it is. The better we can track their movements, the easier it'll be to pick them off. We should make use of the advantage of this being our turf. just having sensors in the base isn't enough" responded the Autobot as Wrench finished welding, sealing and buffing the various parts of his frame. It had been a long procedure. there were some deep damages done to him. but he was rigged to counter some of his weak spots in the future. After several hours and a whole reconstruction later, Roadrage was in prime fighting condition again. a series of clicks and clanks were heard as panels shifted and metal adjusted as Roadrage transformed, morphing into the black and silver, red-trimmed Chevy Tahoe once more. a powerful rev was heard from the vehicle's space age engine, the engine's natural, deep, rumbling sound having a jet-like overtone. it's xenon headlights lit up, and Roadrage rolled out of the hanger and out into the night, heading towards the exit of the base to resume patrol...

Overcast roamed the streets in a relatively suburban area outside of the capital city. his damages had been minor, the damage he had sustained being mostly on his non-exterior armour. the result being that when in vehicle mode, it was almost impossible to identify him as anything other than an average vehicle. a deployed Decepticon Med-bot by the name of Fender had repaired what damages needed addressing, and Overcast was soon roaming the streets once more...
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"
–William Beckett, Lore of Leyuna RPG

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

PreviousNext

Return to RPG/E-war Graveyard