Pokemon RPG

Where good and bad RPGs and E-wars go to die.

Postby The Seeker » Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:10 pm

Only seconds after the giant Beedrill had appeared a battle was already ensuing, Marcus' houndour was already attacking the massive bug type with surges of small flames coming out of its mouth. The only thing that Marcus could do was stand in the cover of the trees and avoid the battle, hoping that Houndour wouldn't keep fighting and get itself hurt.
Looking back makes you oblivious of what you're about to walk into...

The more you keep your head in the clouds, the higher you are when you finally fall...
The Seeker
Worm
Worm

Postby Beowulf » Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:46 am

The Beedrill ferociously roared a freaky cry of malice, and started to glow in a magma orange and charge furiously at Leila and co. Without a second thought Kain cried "Send a team attack now!!! Give him everything you've got!!!" Leila and Ikabar sent a swirling beam of Dark and Psychic matter towards the Beedrill, and the Beedrill started to dissolve and completely vanquished before impact on the Pokemon.

Kain ran over to Leila and Ikabar, and made sure they were ok. "Ikabar! So good to see you!" Kain said, glad he was once more reunited with Umbreon.
Beowulf
Worm
Worm

Postby Giratina93 » Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:33 am

Clair stood still, stunned to see that the Beedrill got vaporized from all that firepower. "...Wow... In all my days of Battling, I've never seen a Pokemon get killed, let alone vaporized like that..." Clair stammered, her Dragonairlying patiently at her feet.

All hail the glory that is Tenshi, the Sunkern!
Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby slashmaster101 » Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:57 pm

hi I'm joining in if you don't mind
Name: Jordon
Trainer type:Dragon
Pokemon:Aerodactyl nicknamed Draco
Height:6ft 5in
History: Jordon was born into a rich family, his dad being a scientist on cinnabar island in Kanto, on Jordon's 10th birthday his father sent him a baby Aerodactyl which Jordon raised with care and love and the two have never been separated once.
Personality: Jordon can be stubborn and lazy at times but is a determined and loyal person. Draco is almost identical to Jordon but with an even stronger passion for battle.

Jordon heard strange noises and nudged Draco, who squawked in agreement as soon as Jordon said "come on Draco lets go see what the heck that was"!
slashmaster101
Bumble Bee
Bumble Bee

Postby Giratina93 » Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:54 pm

As clair recovered from the shock of seeing the Beedrill get killed, her phone began to ring, the girl reached into her pocket and opened it up, a picture of a large Gyarados being the first thing to be seen. "I guess the camera trap got activated..." Clair stammered, her Dragonair nodded in agreement. Now knowing where there next quarry was, Clair and Dragonair dashed off toward the swamps, since that was where she had put the camera in the first place...

Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby slashmaster101 » Sat Jun 19, 2010 1:12 pm

Jordon lay flat on draco's back as the areodactyle flew quickly through the air. suddenely Draco dived "where are we going"! jordon yelled as draco slowed down. jordon crawled over to see and spotted a girl with a draganair heading toward the swamps "land" jordon told drago as the large pokemon landed in front of the girl and jordon jumped off "hi i'm jordon " he said as he approached the girl
slashmaster101
Bumble Bee
Bumble Bee

Postby Giratina93 » Sat Jun 19, 2010 6:52 pm

Clair stopped, the girl having not noticed the young man approaching her. "Hello there, Jordan." Clair spoke, her Dragonair looking impatiently at her, then at the direction of the swamps. "The name's Clair. What brings you here?"

Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby slashmaster101 » Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:31 pm

" I heard some strange noise's, in that direction" he indecated with his hand "we were headed there but draco dived and landed, oh that remind's me this is draco" draco squawked and streached his wing's in a streach
slashmaster101
Bumble Bee
Bumble Bee

Postby Giratina93 » Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:49 pm

"That's a nice name for an Aerodactyl." Clair responded, her hand now rubbing the top of her Dragonair's head. "My dragonair doesn't have a nickname. I'm not the kind of person whom gives my Pokemon nicknames..."

Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby slashmaster101 » Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:54 pm

" well anywhere where are you going any way"? jordon asked couriously.
slashmaster101
Bumble Bee
Bumble Bee

Postby Giratina93 » Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:43 pm

"I'm heading off to the swamp area to the west of here. One of the camera traps that I put down picked up a large Gyarados in the area, and I'm heading off to capture it." Clair stated as she and Dragonair moved toward that direction, though a nagging thought entered her mind. Gyarados tended to live in only a few rare areas, such as the Lake of Rage in Johto and near Sootopolis City in Hoenn, though in Sinnoh, they were all over the place. Here, they tended to only live in one of the main lakes, so why on earth was a Gyarados in the Swamplands, where navigation was restricted by all the mangroves? Perhaps something to do with breeding, or lack of food, or...

Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby slashmaster101 » Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:56 pm

" could i come and help you"? jordon asked because he always wanted to see a gyarados and he liked this girl she was kind of cute.
slashmaster101
Bumble Bee
Bumble Bee

Postby Giratina93 » Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:06 am

"Sure, why not?" Clair responded as she and Dragonair looked at each other, then went off, heading off toward the swamp of the western lands...

Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby slashmaster101 » Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:28 am

"cool" jordon said as he returned draco to his poke'ball and followed clair.
slashmaster101
Bumble Bee
Bumble Bee

Postby Giratina93 » Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:29 pm

Several minutes later, Clair and Dragonair entered the swamplands, the dragon trainer looked around, her noticing the fog hanging just above their heads, red eyes peering at them from all corners, the sounds of Murkrow and Hoot-hoot calling from their perches ringing out all over the place. "It shouldn't be too far, now" Clair sighed, her dragonair picking up the scent of something large up ahead, and something dangerous...

Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby Evil Eye » Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:44 pm

Salamence, Fate on his back, was perched on the trunk of a large tree, which had fallen down, and gotten caught in another tree, making it diagonal to the ground, a perfect lookout at the top. He could hear a distant set of footsteps, using advanced hearing from his visor, along with some talking, and new there were trainers near...
Clarity of thought before rashness of action...
Evil Eye
Carcharodontosaurus
Carcharodontosaurus

Postby slashmaster101 » Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:49 pm

Jordon stops and squints through the fog seeing a trainer atop a salmence and beckon's clair over "we're being watched" he then calls out draco who get's ready to attack
slashmaster101
Bumble Bee
Bumble Bee

Postby Giratina93 » Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:58 pm

Clair looked upward, straining to see through the fog, though she could just see the outline of a Slamance and a person riding ontop of it. "Seems as though someone else has coem for the Gyarados..." Clair said, her Dragonair looked onward, in the direction that they were heading, brief flashes appearnig beyond the fog, almost like fireballs...

Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby slashmaster101 » Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:05 pm

Jordon and draco also noticed the flashe's " what the h*ll "
slashmaster101
Bumble Bee
Bumble Bee

Postby Evil Eye » Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:51 pm

Fate too saw the flashes in the air, sitting atop Salamence. He wondered what they were. Was it the Gyrados?
Clarity of thought before rashness of action...
Evil Eye
Carcharodontosaurus
Carcharodontosaurus

PreviousNext

Return to RPG/E-war Graveyard