Ten reasons why Micheal Bay sucks

Movie reviews and discussion.

Ten reasons why Micheal Bay sucks

Postby LV-426 » Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:14 pm

Anyone who knows me, knows that I HATE Micheal Bays's films and here are the reasons why.

10. His characters are like pieces of cardboard put infront of the camera
9. His films always feature racist jokes,practically about african americans
8. He made Pearl Harbor into a shitty love story
7. He never stays on one shot for more then 10 seconds
6. The dialogue in his films are painful to listen too
5. In TF2 he had Sam go to robot heaven. Which is probaly the most retarded scene ever
4. Explosions are put before plot development
3. He made Armageddon
2. His movies lack logic
1. He produces horrible horror remakes
Get away from her you *****
Game Over Man, Game Over
Stay Frosty
Were in the pipe five by five
They Mostly Come at Night Mostly

Aliens the most quotable movie Ever
LV-426
Praying Mantis
Praying Mantis

Postby TyrannoTitan » Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:02 pm

10: I've only seen Transformers and Transformers RotF, and by them, the characters weren't THAT bad. Granted, them using Megan Fox was like trying to get a toaster to act, but the rest of the characters weren't that bad.

9: Again, I've only seen the first Transformers movies, so my input here is limited. In the first TF movie, I don't recall any racist remarks. In the second, many people say that the two little robots are African American stereotypes, but honestly, I don't see it. When I saw the appearance and some of the lines given by the characters, my first assumption was them parodying white 'hicks', basically hillbillys. Its really an opinion.

8: Can't comment, didn't see the movie.

7: That's just an exaggeration.

6: Debatable, I found both TF and TF2 quite funny. Perfect movies? Of course not, but I still enjoyed them. A number of characters were rather well done IMO.

5: This is common...stupidity about the movie. No, he did not go to robot-f*cking-heaven, it was a near death experience. Why do you think that people who experience such a thing in real life claim they see God or angels or some sh*t? Its a delusion, a vision if you will.

4: Debatable, but yes, he seems to put a lot of time and effort into special effects.

3: Can't comment, don't believe I've seen the movie.

2: TF and TF2 made perfect sense to me, considering the theme and all. I don't see what the problem is.

1: Can't comment, as I don't THINK I've seen one of his horror remakes.
TyrannoTitan

Postby Doc 42 » Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:01 pm

9. His films always feature racist jokes,practically about african americans

Don't jump on the racist band wagon. So what? two robots use gangster speak, the type often heard in rap songs, and therefore Michael bay is racist? Are you shi**ing me? I mean, hell, racist means a joke aimed at someone's RACE, their colour. A colour can't have a LANGUAGE, or a slang. So what your saying is that if someone starts using rap speak, they must be black? or African American? That my friend, is stereotyping, which is racist. Ask yourself who the real racist is, Michael bay, or yourself.

And even if that was fact, that rap speak=African American, then your claiming he's being racist for including two comical characters who are African American. (by your logic)
Since when was it racist to have a comic relief character?

Maybe you'd prefer if all actors wore masks and had their voices scrambled so that you couldn't work out their nationality or ethnic origin. Politcal Correctness, here we come!

5. In TF2 he had Sam go to robot heaven. Which is probaly the most retarded scene ever

Oh god. I literally burst out laughing during that one. We hadn't been taking it all that seriously up till then but after that the rest of the film was just a joke.

4. Explosions are put before plot development

Kaboom!

10. His characters are like pieces of cardboard put infront of the camera

Sam Witwicky in Tf1 had some funny lines and performed them pretty well, if not exceptionally.
"**** off TT"-Doc 42

Trophy art by CompyScavanger
Slow Posters Club
Doc 42
Cool Guy Moderator
Cool Guy Moderator

Return to General Movies