Zombie Outbreak RPG

Where good and bad RPGs and E-wars go to die.

Postby dinoman666 » Fri May 07, 2010 2:04 am

Renfield laughed. "My children would never harm me! Though, I have never seen the likes of your friend before..." "Yeah, well, he's long gone now. We lost him a while back," Nick replied. "Good, good! Come with me, friends! Let's get you settled in for a bit, shall we?" Renfield replied with a smile.
"Heroes have morals. Villains have work ethic."
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby The Kingpin » Sun May 09, 2010 9:49 pm

"we hope" Vergil corrected, in response to Nick's comment of losing the creature. "That'd be great, Renfield....The night's gone from bad to worse so far. we need a mood lifter"
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"
–William Beckett, Lore of Leyuna RPG

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby dinoman666 » Sun May 09, 2010 10:35 pm

Renfield smiled and led the pair back through the mall, down the maintenance hall. He led them into a drug store that was there, where he had made a makeshift "fortress" of shelves and other things. He moved aside a ragged curtain to let the pair in, and followed them inside...

The inside of the "fort" was surprisingly roomy, with several cushions stolen from a furniture store scattered about to provide makeshift beds. In the center of the floor was a lantern, which Renfield clicked on as he sat down on one of the cushions. "So, friends, what brings you back to my humble abode?" he asked.
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby Iceking » Wed May 12, 2010 11:45 pm

The Licker quietly dropped off of the side of the building it was currently on, landing on all fours on the ground. Hunger was on the creature's mind and it didn't care whether it killed a weaker zombie or a human so long as it got food. The fastie hadn't been interested in joining it on it's hunt, so the eyeless creature had gone alone. However, it would try and bring back some of a made kill so that it's ally would have something to eat as well...

One hour later...

It gave a quiet, slightly groggy growl as the world came back into focus. The creature moved it's right arm, which was now visibly different from it's left arm. While the left limb was the same size as that of an average human's, the right was different, with it's skin having taken on a pinkish color in addition to the arm having grown larger and more muscular. The skin on the right shoulder parted, revealing a large eyeball that was far larger than the eyes within the head of the beast. G pushed itself back to it's feet, then turned and began to walk down the hall, looking for an exit. After it got out of the building, it's next concern would be to find food...
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby The Kingpin » Sat May 15, 2010 10:32 pm

The Nemesis watched at a distance as it's latest creation left the place it had 'died', rising from a crouch over a building nearby and beginning to follow silently...

"To be honest, any assistance you can offer would be good. for now, we're here to find out if you can give us any pointers...assistance regarding where to go, where we can find safety, supplies, so on. looking at your little stronghold here, we've come to the right man" said Vergil as he looked around at the place...it wasn't as well defended as his own safehouse, but it also offered more potential escape routes...
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Iceking » Sun May 16, 2010 1:38 am

After walking down the hall for a few minutes, G spotted a door that hung open. Moving at a normal paced walk, it then walked through the door and out into the open streets, which were deserted in it's current location save for itself. The creature approached an abandoned flatbead truck and as it did, saw 2 metal pipes in the back. Reaching over the tailgate with the larger right arm, G picked up one of them and held it for a momment before it resumed walking. Now that it had a weapon besides it's strength, killing another creature would be easier and now it was only interested in finding a meal, human or otherwise...
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby dinoman666 » Sun May 16, 2010 1:52 pm

Renfield nodded and smiled. "You have indeed! I know of several locations around this city that used to be strongholds, though they have been overrun and abandoned. In fact, there is a military outpost a short ways from here. It's still stocked with MREs, and even a few dropped weapon clips here and there, but the soldiers took their weapons when they fled, unfortunately."
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby The Kingpin » Sun May 16, 2010 4:53 pm

Vergil sighed. "Why must weapons always be the one thing they DON'T forget?" he grumbled, pulling his guns and reloading them with single bullets...

Nemesis watched on silently, noting the actions of the creature. it was definately lining itself up to meet his expectations. seeing a shambling zombie nearby on the rooftop, the Nemesis took a moment to feed, charging at it and bludgeoning it to death, a single powerful swing caving the corpse's skull in, the zombie falling limp with it's motor functions disabled, the Nemesis ripping it apart and feeding...

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby dinoman666 » Sun May 16, 2010 5:09 pm

"Well, it makes sense, doesn't it?" Nick said. "If the soldiers are going to be on the run, they going to bring their weapons with them." Renfield nodded. "They probably would've brought the food with them too, if they could carry it all."
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby The Kingpin » Sun May 16, 2010 8:40 pm

"You'd think at least a few would die from the attacks. i mean ****...there are millions in this city...i really doubt the zombies failed to at least scratch one" responded Vergil. as he replaced the clips in his guns he dusted himself off. "Regardless. nothing we can really do about it now" he said finally. pacing back and forth for a few moments in thought, he stopped, looking at the two. "I have some personal supplies to last me the day. but the more we have in stock the better off we'll be". he reached into one pocket, producing a map. "This is a map of the city. we need to set up a few secure safehouses across the area. prefferably make it span several dozen blocks. scattered and locked tight so nothing can get into them accidentally. that way, if by chance something breaks into wherever we have ourselves holed up, we can lose it and go for one of our other safehouses" he said, glancing at the others to hear what they had to say about things...

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Iceking » Sun May 16, 2010 9:13 pm

G continued to walk down the streets, passing by abandoned cars and numerous buildings. It scented the air every now and then, trying to pick up scents of humans. Though it could easily go after a shuffler and get an easy kill through using the pipe it held, the monster was more interested in finding at least one human, which would provide a far better meal than the majority of other creatures which roamed the city...
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby dinoman666 » Sun May 16, 2010 11:23 pm

Renfield looked at the map. "Yes... yes... Well, that outpost, as I said, is a good place to stock up on food, at least. I don't know how secure it is any more, but it's always a good idea to check it out, if you can." Nick looked over the map as well, but said nothing for the moment...
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby The Kingpin » Sun May 16, 2010 11:26 pm

"Renfield. how well do you know the city?" asked Vergil as he eyed the man...

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby dinoman666 » Mon May 17, 2010 10:12 pm

Renfield gave a slightly arrogant smile. "How well? How well indeed! I know every inch of this fine city, top to bottom! At least, I used too. It would seem that post-apocalyptic stress has taken its toll, eh?"
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby Iceking » Wed May 19, 2010 7:08 pm

Meanwhile, the Licker was busy eating, tearing into the body of a dead shuffler. This wasn't the best meal compared to a human, but still better than starving to death. It ate quickly, intent on bringing what remained of the kill to the fastie. The eyeless beast doubted that other undead would bother it for a dead shuffler, but it was best to be safe and eat quickly just in case something decided to challene it for the food...
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby The Kingpin » Wed May 19, 2010 8:39 pm

"Indeed.....I suppose it isn't too much to ask that perhaps, next time you're not trying to keep yourself alive you could try and mark a few safehouse possibilities around the area?" said Vergil as he put his guns back in his pockets...

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby dinoman666 » Wed May 19, 2010 9:12 pm

"Yes, yes, of course," Renfield said. "For now, though, I recommend the outpost. It's quite defensible. You may have to clear out a stray zombie or two, however."
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby The Kingpin » Wed May 19, 2010 10:04 pm

"Well then. Nick. Would you preffer we stay here for the night and head off in the morning? or leave now?" asked Vergil...

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Iceking » Wed May 19, 2010 10:23 pm

Rounding the corner of a building, G spotted the mall up ahead. The creature walked to the enterance and through the door, now inside the large structure. It passed by a check out counter, noting the many places in the yard work store that a human could hide, mainly behind many of the objects. No significant matter, G could easily smell them out and patiently wait for the right momment to move in and attack...
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby dinoman666 » Wed May 19, 2010 10:46 pm

"Personally, I'm sick of the night," Nick said. "Let's rest up here."
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

PreviousNext

Return to RPG/E-war Graveyard