I found a glitch, could it be made into a mod?

Created a mod you want others to know about? Here's the place!

I found a glitch, could it be made into a mod?

Postby raptor33 » Wed May 26, 2010 11:15 pm

See, I once was messing about with SiteB, you know, arena of death walled in by mountains, etc. And I went to load my actual Park and then for some reason I had no money but all the stuff was still there and working.

Is there a way to get SiteB's money system into regualar Parks or is it just a glitch with loading from siteb to a park?

I know nothing of mods. BUT I AM TRYING!
You've lost the game,
The game of life,
So drop your pain,
And leave your strife.
raptor33
Dragonfly
Dragonfly

Postby TyrannoTitan » Wed May 26, 2010 11:54 pm

No. But you can bring the park facilities and such into Site B (And therefore have no money to worry about).

If I recall correctly, you can get guests too in Site B.
TyrannoTitan

Postby Godzilla Forever » Thu May 27, 2010 1:58 am

You can only get guests into site B using like paint or something and basically superposing them onto the island.
"If none can know what lies ahead, then losing one's way is just human nature."~ Yoshimitsu

"Would you hear my desire? To take this foul blade, and use it to blot out the light forever!" ~ Ganondorf
Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby The Kingpin » Thu May 27, 2010 11:25 am

nah. the game's been modded to allow guests on Site B. in fact, i think Modding Genesis' GEP mod does exactly that...my own game allows it...though i've tampered with it in so many ways i dunno how many side effects there may be :P
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"
–William Beckett, Lore of Leyuna RPG

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby raptor33 » Thu May 27, 2010 1:18 pm

well, for some reason I can't save after I edit my .ini files (example: I messed with the top 5 stats for the acro (health, vision, smell, hearing, and damage) and it didn't save it said the path or filename was incorrect).

and the glitch I found works every time!

it works simply be going to make a new site be park or loading a blank one and viola`! unlimited money in a operation genesis!

the only problem is that I cant go from site be to main menu to park because that resets.
You've lost the game,
The game of life,
So drop your pain,
And leave your strife.
raptor33
Dragonfly
Dragonfly

Postby Godzilla Forever » Thu May 27, 2010 2:17 pm

Sounds cool, raptor.
"If none can know what lies ahead, then losing one's way is just human nature."~ Yoshimitsu

"Would you hear my desire? To take this foul blade, and use it to blot out the light forever!" ~ Ganondorf
Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Return to Mixed Mods