My deviantart

Enjoy drawing? Sculpting? Other types of art? Here's a place for it!

My deviantart

Postby raptor titanus3 » Sun Aug 08, 2010 6:34 pm

I'm not sure how to put down a link (I forgot how to I don't usually do much of anything online besides stare at videos and other viewing material) but my artist name is RandomMan300 and I pose TF2 characters in gmod which is much harder than it looks so I'd appreciate some oppionions please
"We all go about our daily lives, waiting for the next big thing, the next cool trend, even the smallest bits of info on anything happening, but what we're really waiting for... is for something interesting to happen to us, thats what draws us to the rich and famous... we want to be like them... I don't, I'm fine with who I am... and you should be too" - RT3
raptor titanus3
Ceratosaurus
Ceratosaurus

Postby The Kingpin » Sun Aug 08, 2010 6:59 pm

copy the link of your account page here. simple. when you make pics, copy the links to them and paste them here.
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"
–William Beckett, Lore of Leyuna RPG

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Spiketopus ಠ,ಠ » Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:31 pm

Spiketopus ಠ,ಠ
Bumble Bee
Bumble Bee

Postby raptor titanus3 » Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:14 pm

Yeah thats me thanks for the link
"We all go about our daily lives, waiting for the next big thing, the next cool trend, even the smallest bits of info on anything happening, but what we're really waiting for... is for something interesting to happen to us, thats what draws us to the rich and famous... we want to be like them... I don't, I'm fine with who I am... and you should be too" - RT3
raptor titanus3
Ceratosaurus
Ceratosaurus

Postby raptor titanus3 » Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:20 am

Sorry for the double post but I have new art on my page as well a little story that goes with them I'll be contiuing to post them however with it getting so late I'm saving the rest for tomarrow enjoy for now and please comment on it even if it's negative critisism I can take it
raptor titanus3
Ceratosaurus
Ceratosaurus

Re: My deviantart

Postby raptor titanus3 » Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:35 pm

TRI TRI Triple post

I have new art and a link so look if you want I don't really care

Link: http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&secti ... ndomMan300
raptor titanus3
Ceratosaurus
Ceratosaurus

Return to General Art