Realms of the Dragons RPG

Where good and bad RPGs and E-wars go to die.

Postby The Kingpin » Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:20 pm

as the Dragon banked down through the clouds, he caught sight of the source. a very large Wyvern was visible, flying below, diving after another dragon, smaller than itself. Inferno watched as the Wyvern unleashed a thin stream of what looked like water, striking the wing of it's opponent, causing the creature to plummet, it's wing frozen solid, the Wyvern gaining on it as it closed it's wings, plucking the creature out of the air and biting down on it's skull, crushing it instantly in the creature's powerful jaws, before spreading it's wings, slowing it's descent, landing on the peak of a mountain, letting out a booming roar, before beginning to feed. as Inferno descended towards it, it shot him a glance, spreading it's wings and letting out a warning roar. "Cool your fire, Wyvern. There will be plenty of things to use it on once you've heard me out" boomed the Dragon as he neared, the Wyvern stopping, considering the Dragon's words. "What could you possibly offer me, whelp?" rumbled the Wyvern. "The chance to put those humans in their place" snarled Inferno as he slowed his descent, landing on the side of the mountain, keeping his distance. this Wyvern was old. much older than himself...despite the size difference, he wasn't quite sure he was capable of fighting against the Wyvern without suffering alot of damage. the fact the Wyvern had paralysed his current meal so easily only added to his conscern. "I'm listening, Dragon" rumbled Typhoon after a few moments of thought and food...
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"
–William Beckett, Lore of Leyuna RPG

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Evil Eye » Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:28 pm

Morgoth stopped where he was, hovering in the air. He telepathically connected to the dragon he sensed in the area. He greeted it, saying his name.
Clarity of thought before rashness of action...
Evil Eye
Carcharodontosaurus
Carcharodontosaurus

Postby The Kingpin » Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:21 pm

"threats surround us, Wyvern. it is a fact of life. those humans may not be as large as we are, but i'm sure you've seen their potential for destruction. they are powerful adversaries. alone they will simply pick us off, just like we did them in the beginning. when they united, we became the victims. they hunted US, instead of the opposite" growled Inferno. "Really now? and when did such a brilliant mind as yourself discover that little fact? I have known that since i woke. What you say is not news to me" snarled Typhoon. "With every day, they gain strength. more dragons fall, and the humans learn more about us. with that knowledge comes power. soon, they will know us even better than we know ourselves....then...there will be no stopping them. I am amassing a force. Dragons who agree that the humans must be stopped. We will attack them at their homes. In the place they believe they are safest. they believe we fear approaching them. they believe we are animals, too stupid to think of solutions. That will be their downfall. till now, they have only seen us attack as individuals. they don't know we have the capacity to unite. that will be our advantage" responded Inferno. "And you believe that because you move as a group that makes everything simple? the Human capital in this area is not feared without good reason. it is a death trap to any who approach, numbers or not. Even if i were to join you, you have no assurance that the rest of your forces are capable of matching the power i have the ability to unleash. one or two powerful dragons or wyverns will not be enough to defeat the humans at the capital" responded Typhoon, eyes narrowed. "And that is why i come to you. I have collected some powerful dragons. and each of them is now searching for others to join our cause. the longer we delay, the less of a force we have to attack with. the humans are making use of our isolation. picking us off on their own terms. they catch us by surprise and make use of that advantage. if we were to do the same, we rob them of their advantage" growled Inferno. "And what benefit does this little....crusade, of yours, grant me?" snarled Typhoon finally. Inferno snarled, frustrated. this Wyvern only cared about itself. finally, after a few moments, he snarled "You get to do with the city what you like, once we're done". the Wyvern thought it over for a few moments. "And if i refuse?" rumbled the Wyvern. "Then you are doomed" snarled Inferno in response. "By who? you?" sneered the Wyvern, amused at what sounded like a threat. "No....from the humans. They will destroy you....just like every other Dragon they go up against on their own agenda" responded Inferno as he turned away. "We will meet north of the city, over the center of a large molten crater. the smoke will lead you right to it" snarled Inferno as he leapt into the air. the Wyvern snorted, before turning back to his meal...
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby TyrannoTitan » Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:34 am

The dragon did not respond, showing neither anger nor curiosity. It continued to watch the storm boredly...
TyrannoTitan

Postby dinoman666 » Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:52 pm

Deathwyrm, from his aerial position, spotted what looked like a seething black mass on the ground below. As he drifted closer, the mass turned out to be what looked like dozens of relatively small Wyverns, all covered in spiny black scales, tearing viciously at the corpse of a much larger dragon. Deathwyrm landed a short distance away from the feeding frenzy with a loud thump, startling the feeding Wyverns, who turned and all hissed in unison, their rattling growls, grating on the larger dragon's ears. "ENOUGH!" Deathwyrm boomed, loud enough to make the Wyverns jump in fright. "Now then, who leads you mongrels?" the dragon asked gruffly. After a moment of hesitation one of the creatures stepped forward. This one was slightly larger, with spiny plumage on his head that shifted from yellow to red as he stared at Deathwyrm. "My name Scavenger. What you want?" Deathwyrm smirked. "I have a possibly lucrative proposition for you, vulture..."
"Heroes have morals. Villains have work ethic."
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby Evil Eye » Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:25 am

Feeling he was getting nowhere, Morgoth decided direct contact may be better. He approached the dragon's cave, not bothering to fly with his massive wings, watching it laze...
Evil Eye
Carcharodontosaurus
Carcharodontosaurus

Postby MaledictisUmbra » Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:29 am

After flying above the clouds for a while, Shaded Flame noticed a small group of vehicals traveling along a stretch of road. All the vehicals were mounted with machine guns in the back. "Perfect, a bunch of soft targets to start the day out" he thought to himself. He quickly dove at the convoy and swooped down on it from the rear, unleashing his dark energy breath and taking out nearly half the convoy. While flying over the group of vehicals, Shaded Flame grabbed one of the vehicals and began rapidly acsending to the altitude he had spotted them from.

The humans inside were screaming all the way up. Once Shaded Flame was at a high enough altitude the screaming halted due to the source passing out from thinner air. He then dropped the vehical and shot his acidic breath at it to melt the metal and cook the occupants alive. Once he was satisfied with his work he flew out into the plains to look for a meal.
MaledictisUmbra
Worm
Worm

Postby slashmaster101 » Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:23 am

A herd of cattle scatter as a large whrym like dragon emerges from the earth. Looking down baguri sees the cows and fires a jet of flames at one cooking it.
Last edited by slashmaster101 on Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
slashmaster101
Bumble Bee
Bumble Bee

Postby TyrannoTitan » Thu Sep 23, 2010 3:54 am

OOC: Holy crap I forgot this RPG existed.

Electricity began to jump off the dragon, almost passively, as the other dragon neared. Soon the bolts began to cover the space he was on, like a dog protecting its master...
TyrannoTitan

Postby Evil Eye » Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:08 pm

OOC: As did I...

Morgoth halted, floating in midair, waiting for some sign of aggression that was sure to come from the other dragon, his guard up...
Evil Eye
Carcharodontosaurus
Carcharodontosaurus

Re: Realms of the Dragons RPG

Postby TyrannoTitan » Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:04 pm

"What is it you want, creature? Why do you disturb this peaceful scene?" Buraki hissed, still watching the storm beyond...
TyrannoTitan

Postby Evil Eye » Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:21 pm

Morgoth's eyes fell directly upon the other dragon.
Tell me, lizard, how much regard do you hold the fleshlings in?
He kept any sarcastic tone from entering his voice as it sounded in the other dragon's head.
Evil Eye
Carcharodontosaurus
Carcharodontosaurus

Postby TyrannoTitan » Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:19 am

Buraki snorted. "Sometimes they serve as entertainment. Pity that such times are scarce."
TyrannoTitan

Postby Evil Eye » Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:55 pm

Morgoth nodded.
Long story short, another couple dragons, along with me, are trying to find others to help us destroy a large fleshling outpost. Are you in?
Evil Eye
Carcharodontosaurus
Carcharodontosaurus

Postby TyrannoTitan » Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:40 am

"Perhaps." Buraki replied vaguely, still not paying full attention to the other dragon. "I am not motivated by violence alone, hatchling. How would this benefit me?"
TyrannoTitan

Postby Evil Eye » Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:54 am

Morgoth snickered inwardly. Hatchling? he thought.
Say that after one of the human groups, that you failed to destroy, kills you in your sleep, he said mentally, projecting his thoughts to the other dragon once more...
Evil Eye
Carcharodontosaurus
Carcharodontosaurus

Postby Doc 42 » Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:12 pm

With solemn composure, the 4 people assembled in the roomy office observed the silence of the moment. A minute for the men of the DDASF and American expeditionary force who had died to bring them the documents they were about to review. Gen. Strander looked down at the pamphlet curiously, somewhat apprehensive about learning what it contained. Next to him was Gen. Young, a stern woman with the aspect of a teacher. In front of them sat a scientist and DDASF captain, Jacob Angelous.

Wordlessly, he and Strander opened the pamphlet and turned on the screen to the side of the table.

A title slide, introduced them to the film:
"Obsidian trials #001"

The entirety of Operation Pot Of Gold had been justified by the recovery of the data and experiments conducted in the laboratories of the Research station. Experiments which were kept secret even from those running the isolated base.
"**** off TT"-Doc 42

Trophy art by CompyScavanger
Slow Posters Club
Doc 42
Cool Guy Moderator
Cool Guy Moderator

Postby Godzilla Forever » Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:21 am

The grand crystal dragon flies through the air, seeing little as he passes over the valley. "What a dull area," the dragon says to himself. "Why did I ever decide to fly over to this worthless stretch of land?"
"If none can know what lies ahead, then losing one's way is just human nature."~ Yoshimitsu

"Would you hear my desire? To take this foul blade, and use it to blot out the light forever!" ~ Ganondorf
Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby The Kingpin » Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:58 am

the thumping of wings could be heard in the distance as the fiery dragon approached. Inferno had returned from the mainland. The time had almost come. In the distance, he caught sight of a biological marvel. a dragon almost 700 feet in length. it's scales seemed to change tint with the light, as if it were entirely made of crystal. to avoid unneeded hostilities, Inferno let loose a long rumbling roar, to make it aware of his presence...

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Godzilla Forever » Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:12 pm

Abaddon heard the roar, the crystalline beast turning to the fiery dragon. His cold eyes lock onto the draconian, before he too lets out a roar. The crystal dragon had not fought in many moons, and yearned to test its skills on something. That something that just arrived.
"If none can know what lies ahead, then losing one's way is just human nature."~ Yoshimitsu

"Would you hear my desire? To take this foul blade, and use it to blot out the light forever!" ~ Ganondorf
Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

PreviousNext

Return to RPG/E-war Graveyard