Supernatural Supremecy RPG

Where good and bad RPGs and E-wars go to die.

Re: Supernatural Supremecy RPG

Postby Shade » Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:04 pm

Diana stirred and looked up, first turning to Desh and seeing his blood coat his mouth chin and shirt. Then turning to Drake and the doctor. "Is it getting worse?" she asked more to Desh than anyone else.

Nyx heard them downstairs and went to see what was wrong this time. "I'm guessing syntho-wolf boy is ready for his operation?" she said as she approached.
Sugar. Spice. Everything twice. I'm the left and the right, in a word: Nice.
Shade
Carcharodontosaurus
Carcharodontosaurus

Postby Zephyr » Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:10 pm

Desh coughed again and turned to Diana shaking his head, "I'm alright, just having a bad day i guess" he smiled softly trying to hide his feelings of doubt and anxiety. "Maybe i should go let Korso know about this..." he held Diana's shoulder gently, reassuringly, before stepping through the doorway into the hall.
Zephyr
Utahraptor
Utahraptor

Postby The Kingpin » Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:16 am

Drake and the doctor eyed eachother as Desh coughed. "You know where the Operating Room you were in last time is. we'll meet up there" said Drake, before turning away to lead the others towards the Medical Ward of the base...
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"
–William Beckett, Lore of Leyuna RPG

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Previous

Return to RPG/E-war Graveyard