Warriors RPG

Where good and bad RPGs and E-wars go to die.

Postby Hopeflower » Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:32 am

"The black tom is Breezekit," Lightstorm meowed, happy that his father had come to see the new arrivals. "The gray she-cat is Cinderkit, and the tabby is Bramblekit." Cinderkit rolled over and kicked Breezekit lightly in the back as he spoke. Bramblekit, not about to take that from her brother, swatted back at him drowsily.
"Gotta have a little sadness once in a while so you know when the good times come."
"Talent is a pursued interest. In other words, anything that you're willing to practice, you can do." ~ Bob Ross

"The future is always uncertain and painful but it must be lived." ~ Unknown
Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

Postby SniperSaurus » Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:34 am

Breezekit let out an alarmed noise, and sensing the new presence, began to crawl over and investigate.
"Hello, my name is Sheila, I am an Insane Rouge A.I." - Sheila

"I took a walk around the world to ease my troubled mind, I left my body lying somewere in the sands of time." -Kryptonite
-=Image=-
Good Boy.
SniperSaurus
Tarantula
Tarantula

Location: A tree, 5,000 yards from your current location, about to blow your head off.

Postby C S » Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:39 am

"All fine kits. They will be fine cats of the clan when they grow up" Snowstar mewed, lowering his head to the black tom approaching him. "Bold and adventurous, this one. Reminds me of...Fogcloud" He growled, glancing to the gray tom beside him.
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby SniperSaurus » Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:53 am

Upon finding the new visitor with his nose, Breezekit began purring and licking the newcomers paw. Once he had established the large feline as a friend, Breezekit laid down on the elder cats paw and went back to sleep.

"I took a walk around the world to ease my troubled mind, I left my body lying somewere in the sands of time." -Kryptonite
-=Image=-
Good Boy.
SniperSaurus
Tarantula
Tarantula

Location: A tree, 5,000 yards from your current location, about to blow your head off.

Re: Warriors RPG

Postby Hopeflower » Fri Oct 08, 2010 5:44 pm

Heatherpelt let out a soft chuckle at her son's actions. "Thank you, Snowstar," she mewed. "I hope they will be."
"Gotta have a little sadness once in a while so you know when the good times come."
"Talent is a pursued interest. In other words, anything that you're willing to practice, you can do." ~ Bob Ross

Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

Postby TyrannoTitan » Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:41 am

Firestreak once had a phrase he found applied to many situations...for a time, he lost faith in it. But now? His faith in it was the strongest it ever was. 'There's always a silver lining'...there was always something to smile amount even in the worst of situations. Even in this hellish camp, stuck, he found this to be true. Laying a few tail-lengths away from him, unconscious, was a cat that caused him nothing but trouble throughout his life: Blackstripe, the former deputy of the old Windclan. In the exact same predicament as he. Oh how he wished the cat was awake, if only to gloat. He would risk discovery just for that. One of Blackstripe's back legs, too, was bent awkwardly, covered in dried blood. Part of him was happy to see the mouse brain of a cat in such a situation...and part of him was disgusted by it, not because he felt bad for Blackstripe's suffering, but because he was now stuck with his former enemy for Starclan knows how long...
TyrannoTitan

Postby Hopeflower » Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:00 pm

Heatherpelt leaned over and gently picked Breezekit up by the scruff, freeing Snowstar's paw and placing the black kit back in the curve of her belly. Lightstorm gave his mate an affectionate nuzzle.

Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

Postby The Kingpin » Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:27 am

"Congratulations, Heatherpelt, Lightstorm. I'm sure you'll both make brilliant parents" growled Wraith as he poked his head in, smiling at the sight of the kits. New life always delighted the tom. it represented hope. the embodiment of a new generation of Warriors who would lead on when his time had long passed. it worried him that the kits were to be born in such troubling times. he hoped that Lightstorm and Heatherpelt would be able to keep the kits healthy and warm in the coming leaf-bare. a cold gust blowing through the camp and whipping at his back seemed to confirm his fears. this year would be cold. though perhaps....just maybe...he could use that to his advantage...

Nightclaw watched from a distance, smiling at the sight of the cats and the kits whose nearly inaudible mewls seemed to melt his heart whenever he heard them. the tom repositioned to a different part of the camp, on pretence of finding a better vantage point, though the main reason was to try and put some distance between himself and the kittens. He knew he had a soft spot for them, and he didn't want to risk dropping his guard now, of all times. so with reluctance, he isolated himself from what he was enjoying...
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"
–William Beckett, Lore of Leyuna RPG

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby C S » Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:53 am

"Agreed" Snowstar mewed, nodding. "You will make your mother proud, Lightstorm" He growled, looking from the long haired tom to his mate. "And Im sure your parents are proud of you too, Heatherpelt" He added, bowing his head to the shecat. Perhaps his old friends were watching over their daughter as he spoke. That was just another thing he'd do as leader; make sure his grandchildren- and to a larger extent, every other kit of Stormclan- grew up beside their parents. He was determined to keep the cats of his clan alive despite such trying times.
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby Hopeflower » Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:27 pm

Happiness tinged with sorrow lit the tabby's expression as a purr rumbled in Lightstorm's throat. "I hope I will, father," the long-haired white tom meowed. She dipped her head to the snowy leader in deepest respect. "Thank you, Snowstar. I hope you're right....and that Tyrantheart and Skycloud are watching us."

Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

Postby SniperSaurus » Thu Oct 28, 2010 11:55 pm

Breezekit clawed at his mother restlessly. He didnt want to just sit here, he wanted to smell all the new things. Breezekit mewed at his mother as he clawed at his mothers leg, looking for her attention again.

-=Image=-
Good Boy.
SniperSaurus
Tarantula
Tarantula

Postby Hopeflower » Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:19 pm

Heatherpelt lowered her head and began to groom the restless tom with rythmic laps of her tongue, trying to get him to sleep again. She could tell he was going to be a handful when he started wandering the camp.

Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

Postby SniperSaurus » Mon Nov 01, 2010 1:11 am

Breezekit slowly fell asleep curled next to his ssters, dreaming about all the new smells of ths strange place he was now in

-=Image=-
Good Boy.
SniperSaurus
Tarantula
Tarantula

Postby Hopeflower » Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:20 pm

Hawkclaw shifted her paws on the branch, glancing down at Nightclaw before shifting her gaze to Blazeheart. The dark ginger tom's ears were pricked and his amber eyes were scanning the dying undergrowth for signs of trouble. Her heart went out to him and the rest of his family, and she couldn't deny she was impressed with the way he was finding the strength to carry on despite the loss; for moons she'd thought he was like a brother to her, but now she found herself admiring the strength in his muscles, the determined blaze in his golden gaze.... And then there was Nightclaw. She wasn't quite sure how she felt about the younger warrior. He was sweet, and he had a good heart...he was a lot like his father. She valued his friendship. But lately there had been a strange feeling in her chest whenever she so much as glanced at him - a quickening of her heartbeat, a quick tightening of her throat as though she were excited to see him...Hawkclaw shook her head and returned her attention to the undergrowth. Between her confusion over Blazeheart and Nightclaw and her duty to keep her Clan safe, right now duty came first. She would have time to work this out later.

Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

Postby The Kingpin » Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:50 pm

The following morning, Wraith stood, perched on a high branch in one of the larger trees around the camp, staring out over the lake, bathed in the weak light of dawn, his eyes staring blindly ahead, his mind consumed by thoughts. It was time they took action. Before a move could be made against this new abomination of a clan, they needed intelligence. information. facts. locations, names, numbers, ranks, roles, patrol paths and times. he needed details. and for that, he would need stealth. he was impressively skilled in that, but he had learned not long ago that he was no longer the greatest stealth asset he potentially had at his disposal. it was time he spoke to Novaclan again. snapping back to reality, the tom watched as a hawk descended from the skies, diving towards the island in the midst of the lake, disappearing behind the trees, and ascending shortly afterward, the tell tale silhouette of a mouse in it's claws. Wraith smiled. of course. the world would not sit idly by and wait for the Clans to solve their problems. Life went on. an endless cycle. hunger. food. thirst. water. cold. shelter. life...and death. for him to lead his clan to the peak of that cycle, to lead them to the positive side...he would need to set into motion the events that would lead to the eventual expulsion of this new clan....and the recovery of their friends. The tom leapt from the branch, landing soundlessly in spite of the height, the tom stalking towards the Leader's den. he would speak with Snowstar...and they would make their move today...

Nightclaw, meanwhile, lay silently in the Warrior's Den, awake, but unstirring. his mind was in the midst of a storm of thoughts. just a few days ago, things seemed almost perfect. peace reigned through the area, Stormclan had a new ally, and Earthclan was a neutral, silent unknown. how things've changed thought the young tom. now, they stood before a disquieting task. before them stood a clan that worshipped the Dark Forest. for all he knew, perhaps they WERE the Dark Forest. trees had many branches...perhaps this clan was a branch of the Dark Forest extending into the living world? with those horrifying conscerns, his conscerns for those he cared about grew. his loved ones. Hawkclaw...his parents...his siblings...his friends and clanmates. was it possible that all that was at risk of destruction? that all that he held dear to him....was at risk of being erased? the tom stood, an inward snarl silencing his thoughts. Nightclaw walked out of the den, heading for his post. he was not the leader. he didn't give the orders. but he would rot before he let those things lay claws on his loved ones...
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Hopeflower » Sat Dec 04, 2010 3:21 pm

This warm, sunlit clearing really was peaceful. And exciting, too! So many things to play with; so many new things to see and smell and touch and pounce on. The brown tabby kitten had her eyes on a bright-winged butterfly. Her tail twitched back and forth excitedly. She leaped; her soft paws clapped shut on the butterfly's wing, dragging it to the ground and bending down to look at it more closely. Its fluttering wings tickled her nose; she sneezed and let it go. But...something was still tickling her nose. She sneezed again, startling herself awake, and batted at what had disturbed her. She felt something soft beneath her paw. Her sister's tail was twitching, moving back and forth as if Cinderkit too stalked something in her dreams. Bramblekit yawned and stretched open her eyes for the first time. Blinking, she took a look around. Beside her was a black tom-kit; her nose told her this was her brother, Breezekit. She leaned over and prodded Cinderkit awake. "Hey," she whispered, trying not to wake her mother. "Hey, Cinderkit, wake up. Let's go outside and explore!" Her sister blinked open her eyes too; they were blue. Are my eyes blue? Bramblekit wondered, tipping her head to one side. "'S cold outside, Bramblekit," Cinderkit mewled, yawning again. "And mama's still sleeping. She'll be real mad if we go out without telling her." Bramblekit looked at their mother. She had her eyes closed and was taking deep, slow breaths. Next to her was a really fluffy-looking white tom. He was sleeping too. "She doesn't have to know," the tabby kitten mewed. "We'll go out and look around, and come back before she even knows we're gone!" "Well..." Cinderkit was looking more awake now. "...okay. But I'm coming in if it's too cold!" Bramblekit gave a little bounce and ran on short, unsteady legs to the nursery entrance. Her sister followed close behind. They skidded to a halt just outside. "Whoa! Everything's so...so...big!" Bramblekit squealed excitedly, forgetting they were trying to avoid being noticed.

At the sound of the kit's squeal, Hawkclaw, who was settled beside Demontalon not far from the fresh-kill pile, turned her head and pricked her ears. The black she-cat, following her denmate's gaze, let out a chuckle. She swallowed a bite of the squirrel they were sharing before speaking. "Looks like your new family members can't wait to join the Clan," she meowed. Hawkclaw purred, amused. "Looks like it." She turned back. "It's great that they're so eager, but does Heatherpelt know where they are?" Demontalon's eyes glittered with memories. She meowed, "Don't you remember sneaking away from Hawksight and Auburnpelt? Half the time, they didn't know where we were either." The dark tabby laughed. "Remember the time Fogcloud tried to convince us real warriors ate beetles?" Demontalon snorted. "Will I ever forget? And Sunstorm and Blazeheart were always challenging each other and Mudswirl and Riverstone, seeing who could jump farther or higher or who could eat the most mice at once time..." She shook her head. "We were all a bit mouse-brained back then." Hawkclaw gave her a good-natured shove. "A bit?" she teased. "Well, okay. More than a bit," Demontalon admitted, purring.

She let out a quiet, nostalgic sigh after a moment, at the same instant spotting Wraith making his way to the leaders' den. She wanted to suggest an idea that had woken her in the middle of the night. It looked like now was the only chance she was likely to get. "Why don't you go stop those two from getting into trouble? I need to talk to Wraith about an idea I had..." she meowed. Hawkclaw nodded and stood. The two she-cats exchanged a friendly lick between the ears before the black she-cat limped towards her former mentor, calling out to him as she approached. Hawkclaw watched her go for a little while. How was the dark she-cat able to keep herself going, the dark tabby wondered, being injured and knowing there was a threat to her Clanmates? If Demontalon wasn't in top form when the battle came, she'd probably not be allowed to fight; something that wouldn't please her. Hawkclaw shook her head and went to shoo the two kits back into the nursery.

Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

Postby The Kingpin » Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:06 pm

As Wraith walked he picked up on Demontalon's call, tilting his head to the side slightly and eying her. "Ah. Demontalon. nice to see you up and about. how's your injury coming along?" he meowed as he slowed and turned to face the cat, his back to the lake...

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Hopeflower » Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:25 pm

"It hardly hurts at all any more," Demontalon meowed, coming to a halt at the black Bengal tom's side. "I think the limp is just because there was more muscle damage done than I thought." She flexed her foreleg. "I had an idea, last night..." she added. "Shadelight is a former RiverClan cat...and though she wasn't a warrior, she must've picked up some of their fighting techniques. They used to be able to fight on land and in the water equally well, if I remember right. We don't know exactly what we're up against - but why not show the Dark Forest worshippers that they don't know what they're up against either? We could use tactics from all four of the original Clans when it comes to a battle, instead of just ShadowClan and ThunderClan tactics."

Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

Postby The Kingpin » Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:30 pm

Wraith's eyes widened subtly, mildly surprised. "You learn well, Demontalon. I'm starting to think more of me has rubbed off on you than some of my own kits" he growled with a chuckle. "Excellent idea. I'll be sure to mention it to Snowstar" he added...

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Hopeflower » Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:18 pm

Demontalon gave her uninjured shoulder a quick lick, pleased at her leader's praise. "You, Silverstripe and Shadelight taught me well," she meowed, smiling. She dipped her head, took a step back, and added, "That was all I wanted to say."

Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

PreviousNext

Return to RPG/E-war Graveyard