Animal RPG

Where good and bad RPGs and E-wars go to die.

Re: Animal RPG

Postby The Kingpin » Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:18 pm

Nguvu nuzzled Uzuri as they reached their resting spot, amost as if he could feel her conscern. "Something wrong?" he growled softly...

Kubwa let out a sigh as he caught himself staring almost jealously at the two. he silently scolded himself and got to his feet. he'd go for a short stroll around the area to get a better idea of their surroundings. The lion began to walk, completely silent, gaze pointing ahead...
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"
–William Beckett, Lore of Leyuna RPG

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Hopeflower » Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:23 pm

Uzuri shook her head, giving her mate a reassuring smile. "No, nothing's wrong...I just hope I'll be a good mother to our cubs."

Lusa hesitated at the water's edge, dabbing her paw in and withdrawing it with a shiver. She wasn't used to being wet.

Night glanced at Mahu, who was watching Amani and Lusa with an expression of curiosity. He cleared his throat. "Um. Is that Lusa?" he asked, cocking his head. Night nodded. "Yes, that's her," she replied. "She's a fine pup, from the look of her. Even if she isn't your own, you've raised her well thus far." The white wolf dipped her head, accepting the compliment with a faint smile.
"Gotta have a little sadness once in a while so you know when the good times come."
"Talent is a pursued interest. In other words, anything that you're willing to practice, you can do." ~ Bob Ross

"The future is always uncertain and painful but it must be lived." ~ Unknown
Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

Postby UndeadRaptor » Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:30 pm

Amani noticed the quick jolt Lusa had in her arm as she put it into the lake and pulled it out, before she swam closer towards the wolf pup and the bank of the pool of water. "Ok Lusa, one way you could get used to being in the water is if you ride on me while I swim. Come on, I promise I won't do anything funny," she growled to the black pup, now standing on a patch of sand close to the bank, raising her arm out and offering to help Lusa up onto herself...
"What's the plan?!" - random soldier, Mud and Blood 2.

Slow Posters Club
UndeadRaptor
Tyrannosaurus Rex
Tyrannosaurus Rex

Postby The Kingpin » Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:40 pm

"You'll be a wonderful mother, Uzuri. You're kind. caring. protective. warm-hearted. playful. Patient. you've got all the traits of a perfect parent" he growled with a smile...
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby SniperSaurus » Sat Oct 30, 2010 2:10 am

Banescale continued his hunting. For a large Komodo like himself, he needed to eat often if he wanted to stay in prime physical condition to defend his territory. Banescale laid low in the bushes and slowly moved forwards towards the scent of death.
"Hello, my name is Sheila, I am an Insane Rouge A.I." - Sheila

"I took a walk around the world to ease my troubled mind, I left my body lying somewere in the sands of time." -Kryptonite
-=Image=-
Good Boy.
SniperSaurus
Tarantula
Tarantula

Location: A tree, 5,000 yards from your current location, about to blow your head off.

Postby Hopeflower » Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:06 pm

Lusa stepped closer warily, eying the water as if something were bout to jump out and try to pull her in. "Are you sure wolves swim?" she asked nervously as she started to climb onto Amani's back.

Uzuri let out a quiet sigh, a soft purr rising in her throat as she touched her nose to Nguvu's cheek. "Thank you."
"Gotta have a little sadness once in a while so you know when the good times come."
"Talent is a pursued interest. In other words, anything that you're willing to practice, you can do." ~ Bob Ross

Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

Postby UndeadRaptor » Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:41 pm

Amani rumbled reassuringly to Lusa, "I'm quite sure. I've seen many do it before, so I'm positive they swim," as she waited for the wolf pup to finish getting on her back. The lioness turned her head just enough so she could see the waterfall, and watched the water come splashing down into the lake while she waited...

Slow Posters Club
UndeadRaptor
Tyrannosaurus Rex
Tyrannosaurus Rex

Postby SniperSaurus » Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:49 pm

Banescale continued to drag himself along the jungle floor in seacr of an easy kill after his recent tireing hunt. Smelling rotting flesh, he perked up and picked up his pace.
Last edited by SniperSaurus on Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Hello, my name is Sheila, I am an Insane Rouge A.I." - Sheila

"I took a walk around the world to ease my troubled mind, I left my body lying somewere in the sands of time." -Kryptonite
-=Image=-
Good Boy.
SniperSaurus
Tarantula
Tarantula

Location: A tree, 5,000 yards from your current location, about to blow your head off.

Postby The Kingpin » Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:39 pm

OoC: SS, your Komodo wouldn't hear the splashing over the roar of the waterfall

"Only stating facts. don't need to thank me for that" growled Nguvu...

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Hopeflower » Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:24 pm

"I know this is a good place," Uzuri growled, her yellow-green eyes a storm of different emotions, some of which she herself couldn't identify. Some stood out, though; anxiety, hope, love for her mate and the cubs that she would soon bear... "But I....I can't help worrying. About predators...not being able to feed our cubs...." She paused. "Maybe all first-time mothers feel like this," the white lioness added.

Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

Postby UndeadRaptor » Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:51 pm

Amani soon began swimming in the lake, glancing back every few moments to be sure she had Lusa on herself, at one point growling, "you having fun, Lusa?" Soon, she slowed down her pace by a bit, still swimming around with the wolf pup on her back as she did so...

Slow Posters Club
UndeadRaptor
Tyrannosaurus Rex
Tyrannosaurus Rex

Postby Hopeflower » Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:32 am

Lusa was arguably more nervous than excited, and with cold water seeping between her toes and making her shiver, she couldn't honestly say that she was in fact having fun. "It's, um, different, that's for sure," she replied, flinching with surprise when a small wave slid over Amani's back and slapped against her hind leg, soaking into her fur and making it cling to her body. She shivered again. "I don't know why you like getting wet though. It's cold!"

Mahu had seen a lot of things in his lifetime, but now he was seeing something undeniably strange. A lion, swimming - and with Lusa on her back too! He shot a glance at Night, seeing the white wolf had settled comfortably on one side, her tail curled over her hind legs. He was struck again by how beautiful she was...then reminded himself crossly that he and the female barely knew each other but maybe, maybe, maybe with time...He cut that thought off and went back to watching the pup, who didn't seem keen on getting wet.

Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

Postby UndeadRaptor » Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:44 am

"Don't worry, you eventually get used to it over time," Amani rumbled reassuringly to the pup, swimming at a somewhat slower rate than before. She continued on, making sure to keep in some of the shallower parts of the lake than she had swam in before incase Lusa had fallen off of her, so she would have a better chance of being rescued and surviving. Amani thought about how she'd train the young wolf after she had gotten used to being in the water for periods of time...

Slow Posters Club
UndeadRaptor
Tyrannosaurus Rex
Tyrannosaurus Rex

Postby Hopeflower » Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:27 am

As if the lioness' thought had conjured a sudden stroke of bad luck, Lusa leaned backward to avoid another small wave, then wobbled, losing her balance as Amani's rhythmic swimming motions rocked the lioness' body from side to side. The motion was faint, but just enough to put the pup in an ideal position to get soaked. "Wh - whoa!" the little black pup yelped, trying to right herself just a second too late to stop her fall. She landed in the water with a high-pitched yelp of shock and fright. Coughing and spluttering as water splashed her face and filled her eyes, ears, nose and mouth, she paddled madly, sending water flying everywhere in her efforts to keep her muzzle above the surface. Across the pond, Night leaped to her paws and began to run towards Amani and Lusa, with Mahu hard on her paws.

Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

Postby UndeadRaptor » Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:33 am

Amani, quick to react, moved herself around and began picking up Lusa in her mouth, trying to be careful not to bite the pup. She quickly lifted the young wolf up out of the water and began swimming to shore, feeling somewhat guilty as to what had happened. She started walking on a muddy surface as she could feel sand just under her paws, and put Lusa down on the bank of the pool of water, before growling, "sorry, Lusa. Let's just call off swimming in the lake for now..."

Slow Posters Club
UndeadRaptor
Tyrannosaurus Rex
Tyrannosaurus Rex

Postby Hopeflower » Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:38 am

Shivering and still coughing, Lusa murmured tiredly, "Sounds like a good idea to me." She spat out a mouthful of water as Night reached them and began licking the young pup roughly, trying to warm and dry her. "'M okay, really," Lusa added.

Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

Postby UndeadRaptor » Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:42 am

"Sorry about that, Night. I made a bit of a sharp turn in the lake and Lusa got knocked off when I had done it," the lioness added, now pulling herself out of the water. She walked over toward a nearby rock, somewhat away from the three wolves, before shaking her fur clean. Water was flung in nearly every direction as Amani was trying to dry herself, working hard to remove as much water as she possibly could...
Last edited by UndeadRaptor on Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Slow Posters Club
UndeadRaptor
Tyrannosaurus Rex
Tyrannosaurus Rex

Postby The Kingpin » Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:51 am

Nguvu smiled, nuzzling his mate lovingly. "Isn't it natural to be nervous? it's life's way of making sure we're extra careful. don't worry though. we'll manage just fine. Afterall, you've got two lions, your sister and a wolf all hell bent on ripping anything that threatens us to shreds. there isn't much that'd risk going up against that" he growled. "Just relax and enjoy the thought. soon we'll have our own little balls of fur tumbling all over us. won't need to borrow Lusa anymore" he growled jokingly...

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Hopeflower » Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:15 pm

Uzuri chuckled. "That's true. Night must be tired of us stealing her by now."

Night looked up, aware of Mahu standing beside her, gently nosing the black pup. The white wolf growled, "Don't blame yourself, Amani. This little furball is always biting off more than she can chew. She's a little young yet for swimming."

Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

Postby UndeadRaptor » Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:24 pm

"Well, I was just trying to get her used to the water first so she could get trained, but it seemed she would've drowned when she fell off if I hadn't stayed to close to the shore," Amani rumbled, looking down at Lusa shortly after. The lioness began walking forward, moving towards the lake and soon was lapping up some water, feeling not as tired as she had when herself and Kubwa were in the water playing together before. "Was that all it actually was? Just a small, little friendly playing session?" she soon thought to herself, stopping from drinking and taking a quick breath while looking over towards the waterfall...

Slow Posters Club
UndeadRaptor
Tyrannosaurus Rex
Tyrannosaurus Rex

PreviousNext

Return to RPG/E-war Graveyard