Super Hero RPG

Where good and bad RPGs and E-wars go to die.

Re: Super Hero RPG

Postby The Kingpin » Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:34 pm

"I find caving their faces in a good vent for frustration when they don't listen....though simply smashing every bone in their bodies is also a satisfying solution...though most people tend to die too quickly when i do that. much more fun to listen to them mumble through a fat lip and a mouth voided of teeth" said Gaara, his tone so casual you'd think he were talking about the weather, or a random bit of uninteresting news in the morning paper...
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"
–William Beckett, Lore of Leyuna RPG

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Hopeflower » Sat Oct 30, 2010 2:06 am

The former assassin chuckled. "Giving them a few small burns between their fingers is always good fun. They squeal as if they're dying." She paused, stretching out a few more stiff or sore muscles. "I'm curious. How'd you meet Ira, and why take on the task of helping to sort out her enemies for her? Last I saw her, she wasn't exactly helpless...she was a rather good fighter actually."
"Gotta have a little sadness once in a while so you know when the good times come."
"Talent is a pursued interest. In other words, anything that you're willing to practice, you can do." ~ Bob Ross

"The future is always uncertain and painful but it must be lived." ~ Unknown
Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

Postby The Kingpin » Sun Oct 31, 2010 10:57 pm

Gaara chuckled at the idea of burns making Demons squeal. when asked the question Gaara sighed. "I met Ira through a friend of hers that i met a while back. Yoruichi. Yoru for short. I'd been keeping an eye on Yoru for a while after i took care of my own vendetta,and eventually i decidd to track her down and see how she was. dunno whether it was fate or coincidence, but Yoru's friend Ira wa found by your organisation around that time. when they attacked, one of them shot through a window aiming for Yoru. As i moved to block it, Ira jumped in the way in front of the barrier. took the bullet for her friend when she didn't need to. I suppose i felt responsible for not protecting her, so i caught the Assassins then and their, pinned them down and helped her interrogate them until we found out about you waiting for them to return. Ira wanted to go, but i volunteered to go instead, since she was hurt. assuming Zero was as dangerous as she had said, i couldn't let her go in her condition. I left her and Yoru at the house and found you. and the rest, you know" explained the young man as he looked up at the sky, relaxing...
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"
–William Beckett, Lore of Leyuna RPG

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Godzilla Forever » Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:08 pm

Mortum glares at the monstrous biomechanical nightmare.

"So.... this is the package delivered to the city...... I'll make sure such a beast is destroyed before it causes any chaos!"

Mortum sends a wave of dark energy towards his foe, pushing backwards.........
"If none can know what lies ahead, then losing one's way is just human nature."~ Yoshimitsu

"Would you hear my desire? To take this foul blade, and use it to blot out the light forever!" ~ Ganondorf
Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby TyrannoTitan » Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:45 pm

"Interesting." was all the other alien said, still watching his companion at work.
TyrannoTitan

Postby C S » Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:54 pm

The gravity beam took on a more intense glow as Galaak increased the energy flow. The last dents in the metal slowly became less prominant, the groaning of the metal finally ending with a loud, dull thump when they disappeared. The explorer made a satasfied grunt and shut the tool off, swiftly dismantling it as he walked to the cache of parts laying on the ground. "So tell me," Galaak said as he knelt down, gathering more components. "How is life in your realm?" He asked...
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby TyrannoTitan » Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:00 pm

"Simple." Tharon'Ja replied plainly, though he did not elaborate...
TyrannoTitan

Postby C S » Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:09 pm

"Simple as in...?" Galaak replied to the alien behind him, not exactly believing that beings able to cross temporal space had a 'simple' way of life back in their homeworld. The explorer's mind marvelled at the diversity of life in a realm where gravity wasnt a constant, and the basics of physics were not a given. He started to assemble a new device, the snapping and clicking of metal slipping into place sounding off, but what exactly the Ascatian was making couldnt be seen...
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby TyrannoTitan » Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:21 pm

"There are few creatures that exist in our world. Fewer still are renegades of our own kind who do not wish to aid the species. Conflict is almost unheard of." Tharon'Ja explained with little emotion...
TyrannoTitan

Postby C S » Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:32 pm

"Subspecies?" Galaak asked, not looking up from his work. It was a strange parient of his own kind. The split between Ascatian kind and Xordians many mellennia ago. Of course, the events after said split were less than placid, with struggle between the two races on a world that could only support one. The Xordian race left Helina on great vessels and ventured into the stars to find a world to call their own... though it wouldnt be the last time the two were against each other. The split, caused when a select few tapped into a strange power and morphed into a new varient of the Ascatians, was an evolutionary fluke. Galaak had doubts the same basis applied to Tharon'Ja and the others like him.
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby Hopeflower » Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:58 pm

Lisa let out a faint sound of understanding. "All of this, done for a friend of a friend...makes sense..." She paused, then added with a slight, puzzled frown, "Yoruichi...the name's...familiar. Can't for the life of me think of why, though..."
"Gotta have a little sadness once in a while so you know when the good times come."
"Talent is a pursued interest. In other words, anything that you're willing to practice, you can do." ~ Bob Ross

"The future is always uncertain and painful but it must be lived." ~ Unknown
Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

Postby Giratina93 » Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:32 pm

The nightmarish bio-weapon waited until the last possible moment, before jetting to the side. The Dark Energy wave sent at itpassed by, before slamming into an apartment. Upon contact, the Dark Energy Wave exploded against the apartment, blasting a large hole into it. The sound of the explosion could be heard for several city blocks in every direction. Nightmare (As that was what this Bio-weapon was branded) readied itself, the gravity manipulator on it's tailwhirled loudly, until Nightmare blasted forward, right at Mortum. A single, powerful punch slammed into Mortum's stomach, the combined foce of Nightmare's momentum and the power of th epunch sent Mortum flying right toward a building behind him...

All hail the glory that is Tenshi, the Sunkern!
Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby Godzilla Forever » Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:10 am

Mortum slams into the building, damaging the side badly. Wounded, he gets to his feet, shaking off the rubble upon him.

"You wanna play dirty, huh? Well then......"

Mortum pulls out his sub machine gun.

"Let's play."

The dark knight opens fire with his automatic weapon......
"If none can know what lies ahead, then losing one's way is just human nature."~ Yoshimitsu

"Would you hear my desire? To take this foul blade, and use it to blot out the light forever!" ~ Ganondorf
Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Giratina93 » Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:40 am

Nightmare managed to raise up both his arms, to act as a shield to protect his face. Almsot immediately, th ebullet onslaught slammed into him, numerous bullets bouncing off his arms, but a few managed to pierce the metal. Nightmare waited for a second, before extending both his arms outward. His face metal began to be dented with bullets, but it was worth it. 4 powerful laser beams shot out from preexisting holes in Nightmare's arms, before they slammed into Mortum...

Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby Godzilla Forever » Fri Nov 12, 2010 11:17 pm

Mortum flies backwards, the devastating beams burning his armor and hurting his skin.

"Ah! The pain! The pain!"

Mortum fires a few more rounds from his weapon before withdrawing........

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Giratina93 » Sat Nov 13, 2010 1:10 am

The beams quickly ended as Nightmare tried to shield his face again, only to realize that he was too slow... the bullets that hit him pierced his sceen face, with a nauseating green ooze now beginning to pulse out of the holes. the bio-weapon howled in rage, as it tried to stop the oozing...

Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby Godzilla Forever » Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:25 am

The shadowy knight withdraws into an alley, taking cover from his mighty foe.

"Damn! It's too strong to attack directly......"

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Giratina93 » Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:47 am

Nightmare continued to cover his head in pain, before finally he charged forward, straight into the alleyway Mortum had withdrawn into. The bio-weapon lowered it's arms, revealing it's oozing faceplate. The gravity manipulator on it's tail began to whine and glow more and more, until eventually reaching full power, causing gravity around Nightmare to intensify. The weapon roared out at Mortum, knowing that few things could stand up in such powerful gravity...

Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby Godzilla Forever » Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:58 am

Mortum picks up a dumpster with his dark powers and flings it into nightmare before leaping up onto the side of a building to give himself a better vantage point, backpeddling the whole time.....

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Giratina93 » Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:31 am

Nightmare slung a single fist forward, the fist smashed into the dumpter, knoking it away from the bio-weapon. The mechanica monster roared once more, as two beams fired from the raised arm right at Mortum...

Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

PreviousNext

Return to RPG/E-war Graveyard