Pirates of the Caribbean RPG

Where good and bad RPGs and E-wars go to die.

Re: Pirates of the Caribbean RPG

Postby HorseGal » Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:58 pm

Adeline could not help but smile warmly when he said the word, "love." It made her feel good and whole inside. Remember why you're here! Oh, right.. She cleared her throat and let out a light, somewhat nervous laugh. "Hello, yourself...may I come in, actually, erm or we can stay out on the deck. It does not matter to me."
"You alone can make my song take flight, help me make the music of the night."-Phantom POTO
"There is more day to dawn. The sun is but a morning star." -Henry Thoreau
HorseGal
Allosaurus
Allosaurus

Postby The Kingpin » Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:16 pm

"Alright then. outside. i need some fresh air or i'm going to doze off before i've finished charting our course" said James with a smile as he brought a hand to Adeline's waist and walking with her to the door...

seeing the approaching silhouettes of Adeline and the Captain, Severin rose from his spot and emptied his bottle, before descending to the lower decks for the night...
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"
–William Beckett, Lore of Leyuna RPG

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Shade » Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:23 pm

Storm sat in her quarters observing her own map. Watching the ship move steadily, watching other ships sail around them. She was quite interested in a bunch of ships at Torguga. A bunch of East India ships. She shook her head and focused on their destination.
Sugar. Spice. Everything twice. I'm the left and the right, in a word: Nice.
Shade
Carcharodontosaurus
Carcharodontosaurus

Postby HorseGal » Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:33 pm

"Ah, good then!" She got a bit nervous when he brought his hand to her waist, but relaxed, feeling somewhat comforted by his company. "You know, sometimes I think you work too hard," she commented as she walked out to the deck with James. "It seems like you're in there, all the time with the planning and whatnot." She bit her lip and sighed. The pirate lass did not wish to ruin a perfect evening. But Severn is right, I must tell him if I love him... Does she love him? Of course I do! I swear, I am going to become crazy... She at once halted and turned to face James. She smiles a little, and looked down at her feet. "Erm well James, you know those silly nightmares I have been having lately?" She laughed, trying to keep the mood light. "Well they are actually quite bothersome at times, and about, well...a certain someone..." She grabbed one of his hands, and played with it. She looked up into his eyes once again. A frown was forming on her face. "Erm, well about Eric, and yourself that is...the truth is, I can not seem to get him off of my mind lately. I know he is dead and that I probably should forget him, and that is not proper of me to think of him, and, and..." She sounded like a babbling child. "Maybe I am just going crazy?" She once again laughed nervously.
"You alone can make my song take flight, help me make the music of the night."-Phantom POTO
HorseGal
Allosaurus
Allosaurus

Postby The Kingpin » Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:40 pm

James smiled as he looked into Adeline's eyes, the smile one that seemed to radiate comfort. an understanding smile. "Adeline...we're pirates. we're a lot of things, but 'proper' isn't usually one of them" he said as he brought Adeline's fiddling hand to his lips, bringing a second hand over it, before wrapping it around her shoulder and leading on further onto the deck. "Have you been thinking about him lately? aside from in the nightmares, that is" he added inquiringly as he walked, arm still held tight around her shoulder comfortingly. he remembered the nightmares she used to have when Eric was alive. he would help her now as he helped her then...
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby HorseGal » Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:45 pm

Adeline smiled weakly. "Erm well, actually...to tell you the very honest truth...yes." She tensed up a bit as she said this. "It is just...I-I do not know how to put this into words. Maybe I...I miss him in a way?" She did not wish to hear herself say it. She also did not wish to say that to James. Her fear grew greater as she said those exact words. "No, I am not in love with him though! I know I can not be..."
HorseGal
Allosaurus
Allosaurus

Postby The Kingpin » Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:23 pm

"You loved him once" said James, his expression unchanged, as if he had known before asking. "Love's a powerful bond. even after it's faded. even after it's gone, the remnants will tug at you mind from time to time. carrying his child simply makes those remnants more powerful" he said as he looked at Adeline, kissing her on the forehead comfortingly...

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby HorseGal » Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:32 pm

Adeline sighed deeply and closed her eyes. "I should have never..." She shook her head. "It is too late now anyway. The deed has been done and I am carrying the child." Tears started to fall, like raindrops. "What if it looks like him," she whispered softly. "What if it reminds me too much of..." She put one hand over her stomach, rubbing it gently. "I do not know if I can bear to look at the child it if looks too much like him. I know it sounds cruel but...it is a tugging fear. What if the child asks about it's father?"
HorseGal
Allosaurus
Allosaurus

Postby The Kingpin » Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:15 pm

"What else? we'll tell him the truth. his father was a great man, despite his shortcomings. and he died a noble death, fighting so that we could survive...and so that we could be happy" said James with a smile. he still remembered Eric's words to him in the midst of the Maelstrom. T-ake care of her and do what I could not for her. and it was something he intended to do to the day he took his last breath...

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby HorseGal » Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:33 am

"I guess, he did sacrifice himself..." Adeline mumbled. She walked away from James and went to the edge to look down at the sea once more. "You should have seen his face when he was talking about the child...he looked so proud." She smiled warmly. "It was like he was genuinely happy." Adeline remembered the one name Eric liked for the kid...Charles. I will name the child that, she thought. It was the least she could do for him. "If I could wish for anything in the world right now, it would be for Eric to be alive, and for him to find happiness with someone else, someone that deserves his love." She frowned slightly at her last statement.
HorseGal
Allosaurus
Allosaurus

Postby The Kingpin » Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:41 pm

"Wishing for the impossible can hurt in the long run. He lived a full life, and went down fighting. he may not have had the chance to see his child, but he's managed to make sure that that child will survive, at least. no man could ask for more" said James as he put an arm around Adeline's shoulder and squeezed encouragingly...

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby HorseGal » Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:38 am

"I-I guess..." Adeline responded quietly. Instead of reaching for James' hand, however, she stared off toward the horizon. "If things were different...n-nonono, I can not possibly say..." She started to tear up. She turned to face James. Her eyes held a look of uncertainty, and fear within them. "James I-I-I love you," she stammered out. I believe in those words, I know I do. I loved him ever since... she thought.
HorseGal
Allosaurus
Allosaurus

Postby The Kingpin » Sun Dec 26, 2010 8:55 pm

James wrapped his arms around Adeline, holding her close. "Shhh....relax Adeline. I understand" he whispered encouragingly. he wished there was more he could do than soothe her anxiety and distress. he would do whatever he could to make sure she was at peace...

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby HorseGal » Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:29 am

Adeline wanted to believe his words, but she just skeptically stared at him. "Are you sure," she asked, somewhat feeling doubtful. For the first time, she did not feel comfortable being in James' arms, yet she did not want to just storm off and hurt his feelings. Maybe she was just going through womanly mood swings.
HorseGal
Allosaurus
Allosaurus

Postby The Kingpin » Fri Dec 31, 2010 11:13 am

"Adeline...i'm here for you" said James as he looked her in the eyes, a loving smile on his face...

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby HorseGal » Sat Jan 01, 2011 12:07 am

Adeline sighed, and said nothing for a while. She looked away from his smile, and focused on her own thoughts. Suddenly, she said, "We must make for port, or do something soon. Being on this ship is making me go a bit crazy." Her voice sounded almost tired sounding, and boring.
HorseGal
Allosaurus
Allosaurus

Postby The Kingpin » Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:29 pm

James sighed, lifting his head and giving her a light kiss on the forehead. "We'll be there in a couple of days. don't worry. why do you think i was charting our course for most of the evening" he said with a smile...

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby HorseGal » Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:09 am

Adeline shrugged. "I don't know, maybe you were bored?" She managed to smile a little. "I could go for a drink at the pub...oh wait!" She laughed at her own stupidity. "I can not do that yet."
HorseGal
Allosaurus
Allosaurus

Postby The Kingpin » Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:14 am

"Soon enough, Adeline. I COULD get you one that's watered down, if you like" said James witha smile, relieved at the sight of the sudden positive turn in Adeline's mood...

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby HorseGal » Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:20 am

"Hmm, that is always a possibly." Adeline's eyes suddenly had a sparkle in them. "Or, we should have some chocolate milk! That drink is always good, and seems to lighten my mood." She smiled a bit more.
HorseGal
Allosaurus
Allosaurus

PreviousNext

Return to RPG/E-war Graveyard