Elemental RPG

Where good and bad RPGs and E-wars go to die.

Re: Elemental RPG

Postby LastChance » Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:09 am

Name: Raven
Height: five foot six
Race: Elemental
Magic Type: darkness

Description: his eyes are red and his skin is white his hair is black and hair length is long shoulder hair wavelike mix with curly hair wheres a black robe
Personality: really mellow goes in trees at night and plays a bone flute to the night and loves crows and ravens and always wonder why some elemental s always fight and feels like there is more then one door out there and is a nice and shy person.

Raven sat in a tree blowing on his flute calling the crows and ravens to watch if some one was in trouble so that his mite one day help them ether then he was getting in trouble braking his fathers rule that were always stay with the family never goe out side the back yard or the home and never goe near another person with a different elemental different then u aka light or any one that is not darkness but one day he hear is crow crying in the deep forest like a cry like from something wandering in dark shadows of the forest i must goe he said as he put is flute back in his black robe jumping tree to tree ....
LastChance

Postby Hopeflower » Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:38 pm

Ivy skidded - literally - to a halt in front of the cave and had to make a quick grab for the branch of a nearby tree to steady herself. "Found it!" she called, looking back at her companions.
"Gotta have a little sadness once in a while so you know when the good times come."
"Talent is a pursued interest. In other words, anything that you're willing to practice, you can do." ~ Bob Ross

"The future is always uncertain and painful but it must be lived." ~ Unknown
Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

Postby dinoman666 » Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:57 pm

"And here I was starting to doubt her pathfinding skills," Randy muttered. "We're coming, we're coming! We do have a wounded woman here, remember?"
"Heroes have morals. Villains have work ethic."
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby Hopeflower » Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:03 pm

Stryker gave Randy a gentle nudge. "Let her enjoy herself," she murmured with a faint, somewhat pained smile. The effects of the aloe were beginning to wear off as her body heat warmed the cool substance.
"Gotta have a little sadness once in a while so you know when the good times come."
"Talent is a pursued interest. In other words, anything that you're willing to practice, you can do." ~ Bob Ross

Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

Postby dinoman666 » Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:20 pm

"Are you supposed to be talking?" Randy said jokingly. "I'm pretty sure you're too hurt."
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby Hopeflower » Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:27 pm

"My tongue works just fine," Stryker said, nudging him again, her grin widening.

Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

Postby dinoman666 » Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:31 pm

"I can tell," Randy said, rolling his eyes. "Come on, let's just get you inside... sort of. Does a cave count as inside?"
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby Hopeflower » Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:54 pm

Stryker chuckled, hobbling towards the cave and trying to ignore the stabs of pain her wounded hip gave.

Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

Postby dinoman666 » Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:46 pm

Randy helped Stryker into the cave, producing a small ember of flame in his free hand to provide light in the darkness. Nabonidus looked around and nodded. "My kind of place," he said, to which Randy simply rolled his eyes. "Come on, let's find a place to put you."
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby Hopeflower » Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:38 pm

"Anywhere that's not damp is fine with me," Stryker murmured, her head dipping towards her chest as a wave of exhaustion hit her. Ivy shot her a concerned look.

Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

Postby dinoman666 » Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:18 pm

Randy quickly put Stryker down, letting her lean against the cave wall. Hopefully, it was dry. With a sigh of exhaustion, he sat down as well, rubbing his temples. "Who would've thought we'd end up doing something like this, eh Nabonidus?" "The probability was very low, so yes, I'm quite surprised," the Dark Elemental replied matter-of-factly...
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby Godzilla Forever » Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:55 pm

If you insist dude. But daytime is pretty much here, so you can think while we're on the move.

Fuhrer and Taurus follow Balthazar into the forest. It would be safer there than out in the open, anyways......
"If none can know what lies ahead, then losing one's way is just human nature."~ Yoshimitsu

"Would you hear my desire? To take this foul blade, and use it to blot out the light forever!" ~ Ganondorf
Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby SniperSaurus » Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:59 pm

Balthazar turned and looked at the man and said clearly, "We cant spend forever hiding and slithering around like this, we need to deal with those fire elementals. I know you dont have the greatest trust in me at the moment, but your going to have to trust me right now, because I've got a plan."
"Hello, my name is Sheila, I am an Insane Rouge A.I." - Sheila

"I took a walk around the world to ease my troubled mind, I left my body lying somewere in the sands of time." -Kryptonite
-=Image=-
Good Boy.
SniperSaurus
Tarantula
Tarantula

Location: A tree, 5,000 yards from your current location, about to blow your head off.

Postby Godzilla Forever » Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:04 pm

"Alright alright alright. What's your plan? I know you don't want to hide, but, you know, we're not invincible."

Taurus takes a nibble out of the grass in the forest before mooing.
"If none can know what lies ahead, then losing one's way is just human nature."~ Yoshimitsu

"Would you hear my desire? To take this foul blade, and use it to blot out the light forever!" ~ Ganondorf
Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby SniperSaurus » Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:11 pm

"We take shelter in the nearest kingdom we can find, come up with a clever lie, and have the kings army dispose of the fire elementals,or we could simply set a massive trap..."

"I took a walk around the world to ease my troubled mind, I left my body lying somewere in the sands of time." -Kryptonite
-=Image=-
Good Boy.
SniperSaurus
Tarantula
Tarantula

Location: A tree, 5,000 yards from your current location, about to blow your head off.

Postby Godzilla Forever » Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:13 pm

Fuhrer raises an eyebrow in a confused manner.

Kingdoms? Uh, dude, if you haven't noticed, there's no cities left in the area...... to have a kingdom, you need a city first.

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby SniperSaurus » Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:17 pm

"Then massive trap it is... all we need now.. is a trap...... any ideas?"

-=Image=-
Good Boy.
SniperSaurus
Tarantula
Tarantula

Postby Godzilla Forever » Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:21 pm

Fuhrer scratches his chin.

We could trick them into the forest and let the animals take care of them.

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby SniperSaurus » Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:24 pm

"You did hear me when I said fire elementals, right? Angry ones? They'd just burn the forest down!"

-=Image=-
Good Boy.
SniperSaurus
Tarantula
Tarantula

Postby Hopeflower » Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:29 pm

"Sorry to drag you into this," Ivy said, gazing apologetically at the two men. "If it wasn't for me, Stryker wouldn't be hurt and we'd probably all still be at her house..."

Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

PreviousNext

Return to RPG/E-war Graveyard