Elemental RPG

Where good and bad RPGs and E-wars go to die.

Re: Elemental RPG

Postby Godzilla Forever » Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:33 pm

Fuhrer nods.

Perhaps.... perhaps.... hmm. I'm not good at treachery. What do you think, shadow elemental?
"If none can know what lies ahead, then losing one's way is just human nature."~ Yoshimitsu

"Would you hear my desire? To take this foul blade, and use it to blot out the light forever!" ~ Ganondorf
Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby SniperSaurus » Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:39 pm

Balthazar turned and gave an evil grin to the older man and whispered, "We poison them"
"Hello, my name is Sheila, I am an Insane Rouge A.I." - Sheila

"I took a walk around the world to ease my troubled mind, I left my body lying somewere in the sands of time." -Kryptonite
-=Image=-
Good Boy.
SniperSaurus
Tarantula
Tarantula

Location: A tree, 5,000 yards from your current location, about to blow your head off.

Postby Godzilla Forever » Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:46 pm

How? We can't trick them into eating something we made. They already don't like us.

Taurus eats a little bit more grass before looknig back up at Balthazar and mooing.
"If none can know what lies ahead, then losing one's way is just human nature."~ Yoshimitsu

"Would you hear my desire? To take this foul blade, and use it to blot out the light forever!" ~ Ganondorf
Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby SniperSaurus » Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:52 pm

"No, you see, we poison their minds. Corrupt them, turn them against eachother, its quit thrilling to watch actually."

"I took a walk around the world to ease my troubled mind, I left my body lying somewere in the sands of time." -Kryptonite
-=Image=-
Good Boy.
SniperSaurus
Tarantula
Tarantula

Location: A tree, 5,000 yards from your current location, about to blow your head off.

Postby Godzilla Forever » Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:58 pm

Fuhrer sighs.

I generally hate doing somethnig so monstrous, but considering our situation, and how long it will take to reach the east coast, we can do that... but ONLY when it's necessary.

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby SniperSaurus » Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:12 pm

"Very well. But we best move forwards, we've only got a few days headstart."

-=Image=-
Good Boy.
SniperSaurus
Tarantula
Tarantula

Postby Godzilla Forever » Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:40 am

Fuhrer nods before whistling to Taurus, who had wandered off. The bull rushes to his master's side.

Let's get a move on then.

The earth elemental begins walking forward....

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby dinoman666 » Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:06 am

Randy waved his hand dismissively. "Ah, don't worry about it. Makes our lives more interesting, at least..."
"Heroes have morals. Villains have work ethic."
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby UndeadRaptor » Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:11 am

Jared kept on going towards the fire elemental village, while pulling out a golden coin and started to flip it with his thumb, catching it after each time.

This best not take to much longer, otherwise I'll be sleeping ALL day tomorrow!

Andrew stirred in his sleep, too deep in it to be waking up anytime soon, even from any loud noises outside at the moment...
"What's the plan?!" - random soldier, Mud and Blood 2.

Slow Posters Club
UndeadRaptor
Tyrannosaurus Rex
Tyrannosaurus Rex

Postby Hopeflower » Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:52 pm

Ivy managed a weak laugh at that, before turning a gaze full of fresh guilt on her teacher. Stryker's golden eyes had closed and her breathing had deepened somewhat; either she was on the brink of unconsciousness, or managing to fall asleep despite everything.
"Gotta have a little sadness once in a while so you know when the good times come."
"Talent is a pursued interest. In other words, anything that you're willing to practice, you can do." ~ Bob Ross

"The future is always uncertain and painful but it must be lived." ~ Unknown
Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

Postby SniperSaurus » Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:30 pm

"I can't do this.", thought the Darkness elemental to himself, "I can't keep dragging innocents into this..."Batlazar snapped around and faced Fuhrer. "You can't come with me."

-=Image=-
Good Boy.
SniperSaurus
Tarantula
Tarantula

Postby Godzilla Forever » Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:17 am

Fuhrer chuckles at Balthazar's statement.

There's a couple problems with your statement. One, you were following me to the East coast. Two, where you gonna go if you leave? You have no family. My house is probably burnt down. Everyone's gonna know about you sooner or later, especially if you murdered whole clans of families.

The earth elemental sighs.

I know you're angry about this, but you gotta stick to a plan. Giving up is just gonna get us both killed and cause more chaos in this crapsack world.
Last edited by Godzilla Forever on Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby UndeadRaptor » Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:36 am

You know what? I think it would've been best to try and convince those two back there that I needed some shelter, and lied about being lost.

Jared sighed as he thought to himself, before starting to turn back, heading directly for his village again. The least he could do now was try and keep his father and himself alive in this torn-up world, not having much of an actual choice at the moment...
"What's the plan?!" - random soldier, Mud and Blood 2.

Slow Posters Club
UndeadRaptor
Tyrannosaurus Rex
Tyrannosaurus Rex

Postby dinoman666 » Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:38 am

Randy glanced at Stryker, chuckling. "Looks like she's got the right idea," he said, stretching his arms above his head with a yawn. "Talk about a long day..."
"Heroes have morals. Villains have work ethic."
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby SniperSaurus » Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:04 pm

Balthazar turen slowly around and said with an evil grin, "I have a new idea"

-=Image=-
Good Boy.
SniperSaurus
Tarantula
Tarantula

Postby Godzilla Forever » Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:48 pm

And what is your new idea?

Fuhrer pauses and waits for the man to reply, Taurus waiting alongside him....

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby SniperSaurus » Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:57 am

"I'll make them fear me, by killing more", whispered the maddening darkness elemental as his fingers formed into a fist.

-=Image=-
Good Boy.
SniperSaurus
Tarantula
Tarantula

Postby Godzilla Forever » Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:41 am

Fuhrer's voice almost becomes a growl.

No. You have done your share of killing. Enough is enough, Balthazar. We should get going.

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby SniperSaurus » Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:37 pm

"I'll limit the number of women and children.." muttred the twisted elemental as he slowly backed off.

-=Image=-
Good Boy.
SniperSaurus
Tarantula
Tarantula

Postby Godzilla Forever » Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:40 pm

Fuhrer's voice grows sterner.

No. You will kill no one. come with me, balthazar, and you will never need to kill another human ever again. Stay here, and you will become nothing more than what you hunt: a monster.

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

PreviousNext

Return to RPG/E-war Graveyard