Super Hero RPG

Where good and bad RPGs and E-wars go to die.

Re: Super Hero RPG

Postby Godzilla Forever » Fri Nov 19, 2010 4:22 am

Mortum dives to the side, hiding under the raised edges of the building. He begins to crawl back, using his dark powers to pull a loose lightning rod over to him, an idea having come to him.......
"If none can know what lies ahead, then losing one's way is just human nature."~ Yoshimitsu

"Would you hear my desire? To take this foul blade, and use it to blot out the light forever!" ~ Ganondorf
Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Hopeflower » Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:05 pm

In a small backyard, by a statue of a phoenix, two figures sparred furiously. Trading blows from fists, feet, and flame alike, Ira and Yoruichi dueled. Days of training had come to this - another match between student and teacher. This time though, they were definitely more even than the first time Ira had challenged the red-eyed young demon.

In a blur of movement, her feet swept out from under her, Ira hit the ground hard, tucking her chin into her chest so she didn't take a knock to the back of her head. She was panting, sore, and more than a little bruised, but grinning. Yoruichi offered her a hand that the redhead accepted, getting to her feet. "I didn't hurt you, did I?" Yoruichi asked, brushing dirt from Ira's back, taking care to avoid the half-healed stab wound between her shoulders.

"Please," Ira scoffed, giving Yoruichi a playful nudge. "You'd need to pack a bit more of a punch to do any real damage." Despite her words, she rolled her shoulders and arched her back with a faint grimace. "I think I have as many bruises as you do now." She chuckled as Yoruichi rubbed her side, where a fresh bruise was forming.

"I doubt that highly, Ira." Since Jojo and Gaara had left, the house had seemed a little emptier, but to two girls who had spent a good deal of time alone, it was tolerable. The house was comfortable, despite the memories it held for Ira, and a lot of the time they could both be found either in the library or in Yoruichi's room, reading or just talking while Ira braided the red-eyed girl's long black hair. Ira no longer felt crippling pain when she flexed her shoulders, and was up to eighty percent efficiency while sparring. Despite that, however, it did still hurt her when she attempted certain tasks, and she had yet to try to fly. "My wings yearn to fly, and I can feel the sky calling to me," she'd once said when Yoruichi asked her when she planned to try, "but I won't risk crippling myself for life because I'm impatient."
"Gotta have a little sadness once in a while so you know when the good times come."
"Talent is a pursued interest. In other words, anything that you're willing to practice, you can do." ~ Bob Ross

"The future is always uncertain and painful but it must be lived." ~ Unknown
Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

Postby The Kingpin » Sat Dec 04, 2010 3:00 pm

Gaara eyed the girl curiously. "Connected to the organisation, or is this something else?" he inquired...
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"
–William Beckett, Lore of Leyuna RPG

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Hopeflower » Sat Dec 04, 2010 3:32 pm

"Something else, I think..." Lisa said slowly as her memory began to fill in the gaps. "I remember hearing an older demon saying something about how someone named Yoruichi was wanted for murder..." She looked up at the sky. "What was it...a couple of people dead, all connected to her in some way...and a rash of other murders around the town where she used to live. The killer hadn't been caught, but when she disappeared, everyone assumed she fled to escape the guilt..." She fell silent for a moment, thinking, then added, "Might be a different Yoruichi though." Though it's not like that's a very common name, she thought.
"Gotta have a little sadness once in a while so you know when the good times come."
"Talent is a pursued interest. In other words, anything that you're willing to practice, you can do." ~ Bob Ross

Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

Postby The Kingpin » Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:08 pm

"Seems they're one and the same" responded Gaara interestedly. though after the recent incident with Ira's vendetta and her family issues, he had forgotten the details of Yoru's past. he had no intention of making that obvious to the girl any time soon. last thing he wanted was to make Yoru relive her past to tell him the story again. he'd remember it in due time...
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Hopeflower » Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:28 pm

"hmm..." Lisa narrowed her black eyes thoughtfully. "Interesting. I would have thought she'd be trying to lay low...but now there are two people I know, who know her...." She lasped into a thoughtful silence, sharp teeth nibbling on her lip.

Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

Postby Giratina93 » Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:13 am

Nightmare flew forward, toward Mortum. The bio-weapon, having decided that Mortum was a threat that needed to be purged, roared in rage, the gravity in the area distorting at a more furious rate.Nearby garbage cans began to sail through the air, while nearby windows shatteed from the out of control gravity...

All hail the glory that is Tenshi, the Sunkern!
Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby Godzilla Forever » Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:21 am

Mortum lifted the lightning rod over his head. Deciding the time was right, the death knight tosses his makeshift javelin at the bionic abomination before diving into cover behind an embedded hunk of metal........
"If none can know what lies ahead, then losing one's way is just human nature."~ Yoshimitsu

"Would you hear my desire? To take this foul blade, and use it to blot out the light forever!" ~ Ganondorf
Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby The Kingpin » Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:37 pm

"Whose the other one?" inquired Gaara curiously...

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Hopeflower » Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:58 pm

"A very old friend," Lisa replied. "He goes by the name Tressimir. He claims he lived in the same place Yoruichi did when she was very young."

Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

Postby Giratina93 » Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:07 am

Nightmare roared out in surprise and horror as the lightning rod slammed into the bio-weapon head on. The makeshift javelin penetrated all of Nightmare's reinforced metal plating on it's head, and a little into it's actual face. Green fluids began to gush out of the eye holes on the face plate. The pain that Nightmare felt as he crashed into the ground from the blow was horrendous. Never had it felt pain like this, not even when it was being tampered with. The mechanical being grabbed the Javelin with both it's hands, then yanked it out, even more green fluids gushing out of the hole. It couldn't keep fighting like this... It hurt far too much. Nightmare screeched in pain and agony before floating off, it's body occasionally jerking toward the ground... It needed to find a place to retreat, and get repairs...

Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby Godzilla Forever » Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:45 am

Mortum sees the creature twitching on the ground. The death knight snorts at its agony.

"It cannot survive a blow like that. Even if so, it will not bother the city any longer."

Mortum returns to his human form before leaping onto the ground in an alleyway. Despite this victory, the war raged on..... and he would do all he could to stop the monstrous, depraved beasts that called themselves 'human".......
Last edited by Godzilla Forever on Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Giratina93 » Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:02 am

Nightmare psuhed itself weakly off the ground, the bio-weapon floated off toward the suburbs section of the city. If it didn't find repairs fast...

Back in her place, Minene was fast asleep in her bed. Few people knew that this old apartment was where she had her home, and due to a certain "Loophole" she had uncovered, electricity and heating was still available here without her having to pay anything... That, and she had quite th esupply of food here. In short, it was like a perfect home for her...

In her summerhouse, Tiffany was also sound asleep in her bed, the girl being watched over by Meta-Ridley. The mechanical dragon snorted, before he began to make his way out of the house. He sensed that something, just what it was he didn't know, but SOMETHING was heading it's way here... Whatever it was, he needed to protect Tiffany from it.... Her encounter with Gaara had left the girl not in the best shape to defend herself...

Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby Godzilla Forever » Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:08 am

Medusa returned to Damascus' suite. She enters the building and bows to her ally. "Ah, Medusa," Damascus says. "I'd assume you have the goods?" "Indeed," the woman says, raising up the loot. "Excellent," Damascus replies. He smiels evilly. "Let us hope that all this chaos will do us good in the end..."

Mortum continued down the alleyway, before coming to a stop and leaning against a wall. He pulls out a cigarette and begins to smoke it. The man speaks to himself, saying, "That woman..... I wonder what she was doing. Times are not well here in the city.... perhaps she had an agenda. Hmmm..... troubled and dark, very much so. Perhaps.... perhaps I could help her. Maybe she simply needs someone to help her like-" Mortum pauses. "-like I never did." Mortum grunts. "No. This is no time to get sappy. I have an agenda to do- stopping darkness from corrupting those with still a chance." The man continues down the alleyway, smoknig his cigarette......

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby C S » Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:03 am

A black and brown dog made his way down a block, weaving through the crowds of people still on the street. The dog looked normal enough for his doberman species, stocky shoulders, floppy ears and straight back. His coat was messy, not unlike any other stray, with ends of what would be flat fur curving up. This was most noticable on the animal's chest and the back of his neck. The only thing abnormal was its eyes, but no one seemed to notice. After all, it was just another stray wandering the city, right? Why would anyone pay attention to this particular dog? It wasnt getting in the way of the people, and it wasnt being a menace. It was just passing through. It had been like this for a while since JoJo went off on his own, reshaping and recoloring his form to be more acceptable. In his..."natrual" form, people would either freeze up on sight of him, start shouting and try to hit him with the nearest object or just slip into a plain panic. That wasnt the case now; he could wander about amongst the humans with them being all but oblivious to his pressence. He even chose to look like his old self. It was all good when suddenly a sound made JoJo stop dead in his tracks. He raised a floppy ear, hearing the vaguely familiar noise a little clearer. He still couldnt put a paw on it though. Not until he saw the white van pull around the corner of the block, slowly driving up the road. Animal control, the vehicle pulling up almost ominously...tauntingly even, as if the one driving though that the dog wouldnt recognize the danger if it approached slowly. His neck lowered, defining his shoulders even more as he stared up at the van. It had stopped, and inside he heard the incoherant chattering of a person followed by radio static. The ink hound had dealt with these people before, so much so that whenever he heard a radio, he immediately took caution. The habit helped him avoid the police several times in the past also, whenever he felt like flying over the streets of New York. Before the officers inside the van could step out, the dog bolted across the street, narrowly avoiding the incoming traffic and speeding down an alleyway. The van pulled off soon after, driving down the block and rounding the next corner as it pursued yet another stray dog someone reported...
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby Godzilla Forever » Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:44 am

Mortum continued down the alleyways, crossing across the street, before he noticed a fence. The fence was the exact same one from his encounter with that girl..... He leaps over the fence and continues in that direction. Perhaps he could find something of interest...

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Giratina93 » Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:39 am

Meta-Ridley opened up the front door to the house, went outside, and slowly closed it again. It pained him to leave his master defenceless, but he could sense something coming... something... not human at all. Suddenly, the cyborg picked up an odd sound... thr sound of metal scraping against the ground... and a low humming noise, like that of a laptop turned on... it was rather faint, but he could tell it was coming rather close...

Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby Godzilla Forever » Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:45 am

Mortum soon crosses the street to the other side. There were many people around; most payed no attention to him anyways, since none of them looked him in the face. Mortum continued down into another alleyway, staring down upon the old, cobbled apartment buildings. Suddenly, he saw something bizarre- one of the bricks seemed to be different, a bit smooth and flat. "Hmmm.... I wonder what this does?" Mortum touches the brick. It seemed loose. Curious, the being applied a bit more pressure to the brick, and it soon pushed in...

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Giratina93 » Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:46 am

Upon having the block in it being pushed, the wall sunk into the ground, revealing the entrance into Minene's apartment. Minene herself rolled out of bedfrom the vibrations of the wall sinking, thus waking up the girl. "Huh? Did the wall just op... Oh NO!" Minene cried as she rushed to get herself dress. If someone had found the opening into her place, she could very well be in danger. No one else knew about the sinking wall, so for it to have opened up while she was asleep and in pajamas...

MR's sharp eyes caught the source of the sound, but what he saw confounded the cyborg. It was a strange machine-like thing, with a television-esque head, dragging itself along the ground. Green fluid was oozing out of a large hole thrust in the middle of it, and the orb-liek sphere at the end of it's "tail" seemed to be rather dim. In any sense, it wasn't in good shape...

Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby Godzilla Forever » Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:51 am

Mortum wanders in, looking around the building. "Whoever lives here obviously is not much for caretaking..." The man walks inside, looking for anything suspicious. Having a secret hiding place is certainly advantageous for whoever this was. They could live out here for a while without being found. Mortum audibly chuckles. "Ah, such clever criminals these days...."

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

PreviousNext

Return to RPG/E-war Graveyard