Pirates of the Caribbean RPG

Where good and bad RPGs and E-wars go to die.

Re: Pirates of the Caribbean RPG

Postby Shade » Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:37 am

Becoming restless, Storm rolled up her map and decided to take a walk around the deck. She took out a cigar and lit it with her lamp before stepping out onto the deck. The song had been in her head all night and she felt a need to just whisper the last few lyrics: With Yo-heave-ho and fare-you-well and a sudden plunge and a sullen swell. Ten fathoms deep on the road to Hell, yo-ho-ho and bottle of rum! She blew out the smoke slowly, making a blue cloud around her and tapped the side of the ship to get rid of the ashes. She saw the happy couple, Sparrow and Adeline wasn't it? Her stomach clenched in envy or disgust or anger or sorrow or even all of the above, she had no clue, but she didn't want to speak with them, so she turned the other way and decided to take the long way around.
Sugar. Spice. Everything twice. I'm the left and the right, in a word: Nice.
Shade
Carcharodontosaurus
Carcharodontosaurus

Postby The Kingpin » Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:52 am

"You won't believe how much sugar i have to put in that to make it taste as good as you think. 'spose it's adequate that we're heading for an island with countless sugar cane fields. with a bit of luck, we'll find processed sugar where we make port" responded James with a chuckle as he turned and headed for the lower decks, spotting Storm on his way. "Ah. Storm. make yourself useful. go cheer up Adeline while i get us three some drinks" he said nonchalantly as he went past, heading down to the lower decks...
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"
–William Beckett, Lore of Leyuna RPG

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Shade » Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:20 am

Storm looked at Sparrow and shook her head. What good would she be in cheering up his lover? But she shrugged. "What good would I do?" she said to Jack. She still puffed the cigar contemplatively. "As you've seen I'm not exactly Miss Sunshine." If anything she was exactly what she was called, a storm cloud. The smoke already enveloped her like a blue cumulous cloud.
Shade
Carcharodontosaurus
Carcharodontosaurus

Postby The Kingpin » Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:38 am

"I dunno" responded James with a shrug. "Distraction. talk about anything, get her mind busy on anything other than what she's been thinking of lately. talk to her about the chain or something" he added as he descended out of sight...
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"
–William Beckett, Lore of Leyuna RPG

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Shade » Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:37 pm

Storm rolled her eyes and tossed the cigar into the sea. She might be nearly heartless, but the child inside the girl hadn't done anything to her, yet. She walked over to Adeline and leaned against the rail.
Shade
Carcharodontosaurus
Carcharodontosaurus

Postby HorseGal » Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:30 pm

Adeline was a little surprise to see Storm next to her. She realized that she did not know the girl really well. After all, how often did they exchange in conversation. She smiled at Storm and gave a polite nod. "Hey there, how are you doing?" She felt slightly uncomfortable, and a bit shy to talk Storm, but at least it was another woman.
"You alone can make my song take flight, help me make the music of the night."-Phantom POTO
"There is more day to dawn. The sun is but a morning star." -Henry Thoreau
HorseGal
Allosaurus
Allosaurus

Postby Shade » Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:48 pm

Storm sighed and nodded back. "Alright," she answered. "Couldn't sleep so I thought I'd take a walk." She didn't think that Adeline would actually strike up a conversation with her, she wasn't that interesting, was she? "And you?" she asked. "You seem troubled." She knew James told her to stay off touchy subjects, but it was almost to good to resist.
Shade
Carcharodontosaurus
Carcharodontosaurus

Postby HorseGal » Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:55 pm

Adeline shrugged and smiled weakly. "Yes, a bit." Should she share what has been troubling her with this woman? Adeline did not even know if she could trust Storm with her thoughts, yet. Then again, James trusted her, so why shouldn't Adeline? "I believe most of it has gotten taken care of though...I hope. Maybe days on this ship have been driving me a little crazy." She managed to chuckle to herself.
"You alone can make my song take flight, help me make the music of the night."-Phantom POTO
HorseGal
Allosaurus
Allosaurus

Postby Shade » Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:03 pm

Bull! Storm thought, but didn't voice it. She shrugged. "Cabin fever gets to us all," she said. Storm wasn't one to pry, she always went the motto, move forward. "You just need to be outside a little more and it'll subside," she added.
Shade
Carcharodontosaurus
Carcharodontosaurus

Postby HorseGal » Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:12 pm

"I hope so," she bitterly replied. "It is just a bit...hard, I guess you can say." She focused her attention on the waves of the ocean. James did somewhat help her troubling thoughts, yet, whenever he went to do something else, they would always creep back into her head. This is ridiculous as well, I should not be...it is all negative thinking, that's all...right? She did not know what else to say to Storm. She did know that she wanted to get off this particular topic. It made her feel a bit uncomfortable, almost vulnerable. "So, how are you enjoying your time on this ship so far?"
HorseGal
Allosaurus
Allosaurus

Postby Shade » Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:20 pm

Storm smirked. "It's boring," she said flat out. "Not unlike my ship in the whee hours, but I can live with it." Her ship was sailing along side and a little bit behind them, but Cosimo would catch up. "But I always find something fun," she said.
Shade
Carcharodontosaurus
Carcharodontosaurus

Postby HorseGal » Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:29 pm

Adeline smiled a bit. "Well that is always good...I guess it is important to try to find something to do while stuck at sea." She suddenly thought of Storm's companion...what was his name again? Did she forget this quickly? "Ah yes, and how is that companion of yours? I haven't seen him in a while." She knew, of course that he was the one steering Storm's ship.
HorseGal
Allosaurus
Allosaurus

Postby Shade » Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:38 pm

Storm rolled her eyes. "Cosimo?" she asked. "He's fine, probably lonely as H*** without me." She smirked and turned back to the open sea. "He's not much for fun, he's more spit and polish then I am," she added.
Shade
Carcharodontosaurus
Carcharodontosaurus

Postby HorseGal » Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:45 pm

Adeline raised an eyebrow as Storm rolled her eyes at the mention of her shipmate. So, it was Cosimo. "He does seem to have a lot of respect for you," she commented quietly, and smiled a bit. "Hey, maybe he needs his 'fun side' to be let out more?"
HorseGal
Allosaurus
Allosaurus

Postby Shade » Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:59 pm

Storm laughed at the comment. "And when that happens, H*** breaks loose," she said. "As you have seen." She looked to her ship and smiled. "Besides I think he likes being a stick in the mud, it's easier to watch out for me that way."
Shade
Carcharodontosaurus
Carcharodontosaurus

Postby HorseGal » Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:13 pm

Adeline chuckled. "It is still worth a shot. After all, some people do deserve a bit of fun." She could feel her mood getting better as she was talking to Storm, and she was glad about it. Maybe this type of companionship was helping her out. Besides, she was beginning to grow a bit more comfortable with the woman, somewhat like the ice was breaking.
HorseGal
Allosaurus
Allosaurus

Postby Shade » Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:21 pm

Storm kept smirking, but said nothing else on the subject. She had to admit she was warming up to Adeline too. She certainly wasn't a prissy princess like she thought and she was pretty smart too. I suppose Sparrow has some taste, she thought.
Shade
Carcharodontosaurus
Carcharodontosaurus

Postby HorseGal » Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:25 pm

Adeline stayed silent for a moment. Maybe what they all needed was some kind of party aboard the ship? That would improve everyone's mood, right? "Hmm, I believe that some sort of a celebration is in order on this ship. After all, celebrations do improve a crew's morale and overall work on the ship, most of the time." She thought about bringing the subject up to James. She was sure he would not mind a party, and she knew that he has had a few celebrations on the ship before.
HorseGal
Allosaurus
Allosaurus

Postby Shade » Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:36 pm

Storm's smirk turned into a smile. "A party?" she asked. "That's a new concept. I don't usually have a celebration until we make port." She stood up fully and looked around the ship, imagining the laterns shining, noise, and the smell of smoke and alcohol. "Sounds fun," she said.
Shade
Carcharodontosaurus
Carcharodontosaurus

Postby HorseGal » Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:31 pm

"As it should be...it would do a bit a good for everyone, I think." There was once again, a returning sparkle in her eye and her mood lightened even more at the thought of a potential party.
HorseGal
Allosaurus
Allosaurus

PreviousNext

Return to RPG/E-war Graveyard