Godzilla E-War

Where good and bad RPGs and E-wars go to die.

Re: Godzilla E-War

Postby C S » Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:58 am

"So lemme get this straight" Jackson replied, gesturing with his hands to the display. "That thing...is supposed to be some sorta...G3? You made...advances in the motion synchronization or something and used the alien's own energy as a power source?" He couldnt imagine that the power to defeat the GDF's most powerful mechs now resided in one of their own machines. He couldnt even begin to grasp the new advancement in pilot/mech relations...
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby TyrannoTitan » Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:11 am

"As I said, Jackson, the power the alien wields is not unknown to us. It is simply so unstable we never thought its use would be practical. The alien wields an unlimited supply, clearly, and has no visible threat of over exposure to it. But it may be that the only thing that can pierce its shield, is energy the shield is made of." the commander explained, folding his arms...
TyrannoTitan

Postby C S » Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:25 am

"I see... so this thing is our best shot at taking that monster out...and the only reason your telling me this is...because you want me to pilot it?" Jackson said, folding his arms and raising an eyebrow at his commander. He might be the only mech pilot, but he was still just a soldier. There would be no other reason for his higher up to inform him of this new unit if he wasnt going to be involved with it in some way, not that he had a problem with it or anything. After all, he already pledged to do whatever it takes to make sure humanity is able to persevere.
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby TyrannoTitan » Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:23 am

"The Concord was designed with a specialized pilot in mind, but it was also intended to be developed for several more months. But we may not have that time, and you're the most experienced in this type of work. With your past expertise with G1, you are, as it stands, the most suited for the job." the commander said bluntly. "As I said, its a very dangerous thing I'm asking of you, Jackson. More so then anything you've experienced with G1."
TyrannoTitan

Postby C S » Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:43 pm

"Its my job to stare danger in the face and overcome. The cards in my hand might be different but the game is all the same" Jackson replied simply. "Is there a simulator available so I can get a feel for how this thing- Concord- works?"
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby slashmaster101 » Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:01 pm

feeling a few nips, meg jerks his tail upward and several large sharks surprised by the sudden movement are flung on to a small rock to be devoured by the collosal megalania.
slashmaster101
Bumble Bee
Bumble Bee

Postby Iceking » Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:27 am

MKG roared in triumph at the retreating Kryll, his center and left heads firing beams into two more of them to hasten the departure of the rest of the swarm. Megapede hurled his last earth chunk at the few Kryll that remained to fight him, readyiing his acid if any that avoided being hit chose to stay and fight even in the face of defeat...
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Godzilla Forever » Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:30 am

The remaining kryll soon fall back with the others, ready to feed their growing hive....
"If none can know what lies ahead, then losing one's way is just human nature."~ Yoshimitsu

"Would you hear my desire? To take this foul blade, and use it to blot out the light forever!" ~ Ganondorf
Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby TyrannoTitan » Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:26 am

The commander smiled. "You'll be briefed shortly, and prepared as best as we can offer. But I'm afraid that field experience is the only sure method of training."
TyrannoTitan

Postby C S » Sat Feb 19, 2011 6:50 pm

"Lovely" Jackson said simply, though he wasnt being sarcastic. He was always a hands on type of person. He assumed it was why he tended to engage in close quarters combat when he battled the monster plague. The skill to pilot the Concord unit will come once he took control of its controls and got a feel for what the machine can do.
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby Iceking » Sat Mar 19, 2011 4:10 am

MKG messaged to dragonfly:"Now that Megapede and I have defeated those insects, do you have any further missions before the two of us attempt to find out what we can about the alien threatening the planet?"
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Doc 42 » Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:22 pm

A stealthed craft roared through the skies, the woman in it's cock pit surveying a number of screens, constantly adjusting various controls. She replied to the message
"The Kyrll will be back, we need to strike at their hive. We believe the Kyrll may be related to the alien's invasion." She was about to continue with her briefing when an alarm suddenly pinged through her ship. The ship's dull voice narrated to her "Rad burst detected." She was already moving, and the shot had already passed her, by the time the message was finished. A searing tidal wave of energy just missing her insect like craft and powering upwards through the clouds. She scanned around on external views until one caught her attention with a blip. It automatically magnified the image, displaying a huge dragon like machine gliding through the sky, hands out stretched. Smoke and other gas vented from the machine's carapace, the weapons in it's hands cooling to a more natural colour. It suddenly disappeared in a whooshing of gasses. It took nearly 10 seconds for the sonic boom to reach the ship.

Slypher. It must have been trying to track her, monitoring communications. But why did PWNT have their machines exposed at the surface?
"**** off TT"-Doc 42

Trophy art by CompyScavanger
Slow Posters Club
Doc 42
Cool Guy Moderator
Cool Guy Moderator

Postby Godzilla Forever » Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:08 pm

Kori Kahn flies across the land, simply scoping out the world as it is today....

Neo rests on the land he had landed on, tired from fighting with the parasite queen....

The Kryll begin to feed the yound ones with the bodies of any claimed in the conflict, including humans, whatever was pillaged from buildings, and the corpses of other Kryll.....

Destoroyah fleis up from his location in Tokyo's ruins, before he begins to go elsewhere....
"If none can know what lies ahead, then losing one's way is just human nature."~ Yoshimitsu

"Would you hear my desire? To take this foul blade, and use it to blot out the light forever!" ~ Ganondorf
Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Iceking » Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:47 pm

Ooc:If Slypher is too high up for MKG to detect his signal, I'll edit.

MKG suddenly picked up a signal up in the clouds. It was a signal he recognized all too well:That of of PWNT, those whom he had formerly assisted. He hissed quietly to Megapede:"We aren't alone." He then began to consider the options at his disposal. If he tried to fight the PWNT unit, it would give PWNT a reason to attack him. If nothing was done, then there was no telling what the mech's intentions were, although he was able to deduce that it's intentions were not good, given how it had stayed silent and how it was keeping to the cover of the clouds...
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Doc 42 » Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:09 am

OOC: Dragonfly isn't necessarily near MKG or Megapede, she's monitoring other business at the moment. Either way Slypher doesn't really care about the two of them.

Dragon fly looked around her cockpit, checking her various screens, trying to catch sight of the machine pursuing her, but it had apparently disappeared. She didn't dare radio her friends, or MKG, for help, for fear it would trace the signal and take another shot at her. Instead she continued on as straight a course as possible, to minimise the chances of being spotted.
"**** off TT"-Doc 42

Trophy art by CompyScavanger
Slow Posters Club
Doc 42
Cool Guy Moderator
Cool Guy Moderator

Postby Iceking » Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:22 am

"If we attack the PWNT mech, then we run the risk of making ourselves targets to PWNT, whom will stop at nothing to see us dead. Dragonfly clearly must be keeping silent for a reason because of that mech." These words MKG hissed quietly to Megapede, the two having done nothing yet due to worry of becoming targets, since it was clear that if the PWNT mech had wanted to attack them, it would have already done so by now...
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby TyrannoTitan » Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:50 am

The area was purged of all life. The ground turned to ash, and the sky blackened, yet there was no rain. Aeonus was situated at the center of this horrific display, a massive rift of energy surrounding it. Aeonus' eyes, which glowed normally, were almost blindingly bright at this point, as the ancient being prepared to destroy the world that would in turn destroy so much in the future. With its strongest forces offering little resistance, Aeonus' job was nearly done...
TyrannoTitan

Postby C S » Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:16 am

Jackson stood at the base of mech's holding bay, the metal struts around its inactive form keeping it steady while also serving as walk ways for scientists and engineers alike. The mech pilot only stared at the future of the GDF's arsenal, and saw its potential power...

And danger.

"So this is will be the forerunner of judgement day. Well, let me be judged" The man thought before heading back to his station. He had more important things to do than stand around and stare
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby Godzilla Forever » Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:19 pm

Destoroyah's shadow flies over the pacific, the monstrous beast circling its "home" a few tiems before heading off towards Australia. It was time for it to move out, for he has slept for a long while...

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby slashmaster101 » Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:30 am

meg yawns, showing massive teeth and lays down near the shore while gently licking his tail knowing his saliva was a quick healer
slashmaster101
Bumble Bee
Bumble Bee

Previous

Return to RPG/E-war Graveyard