Realms of the Dragons RPG

Where good and bad RPGs and E-wars go to die.

Re: Realms of the Dragons RPG

Postby The Kingpin » Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:39 pm

Answer this, Dragon came a rumbling voice in Abaddon's mind. How much do you yearn to be free of danger? To reclaim what is rightfully yours? continued the voice as Inferno approached...
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"
–William Beckett, Lore of Leyuna RPG

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby UndeadRaptor » Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:45 pm

In a field somewhere in the country, a lone, small dragon while one sapphire eye and an average green one, prowled through the high grass, stalking it's prey-a cow within a herd of it's kind. As the ice dragon neared, the wind blowing in his direction, allowing him to pick up the scents of all the animals ahead...
"What's the plan?!" - random soldier, Mud and Blood 2.

Slow Posters Club
UndeadRaptor
Tyrannosaurus Rex
Tyrannosaurus Rex

Postby Godzilla Forever » Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:08 am

Abaddon narrows his eyes. "I yearn greatly for what is mine and mine alone, dragon. What brings you here?"
"If none can know what lies ahead, then losing one's way is just human nature."~ Yoshimitsu

"Would you hear my desire? To take this foul blade, and use it to blot out the light forever!" ~ Ganondorf
Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby The Kingpin » Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:13 am

I'm here....to give you the opportunity to reclaim this world answered Inferno as he eyed the Dragon, banking around and landing a short distance away. The humans have been picking our kind off one at a time for months, acting on their own terms and taking the lives of countless numbers of our brethren. I say it's time we put those overly intelligent rodents back in their place. It's time we reminded them who this world TRULY belongs to he added...
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Godzilla Forever » Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:25 am

Abaddon too lands upon the earth. "I see. I would be more than willing to destroy those worthless creatures. Have them grovel at our feet........." The crystal dragon flashes his teeth. "Yes, yes.... that would be great....."
"If none can know what lies ahead, then losing one's way is just human nature."~ Yoshimitsu

"Would you hear my desire? To take this foul blade, and use it to blot out the light forever!" ~ Ganondorf
Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby The Kingpin » Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:08 am

"Then join me, brother" rumbled Inferno, speaking audibly for the first time. "Join me and the others I have rallied to my side. Let us crush these pathetic mammals once and for all. wipe their home to the south off the face of this earth!" he boomed, pounding a clawed hand against the ground to emphasize his point, the ground becoming a pool of molten rock under his claws...

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Godzilla Forever » Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:56 pm

Abaddon lets out an audible roar. "Yes! Let it be done! However, I have slept for a long while..... where is it that their base is exactly? And where are we to gather to discuss this assault?"

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby The Kingpin » Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:18 pm

"Follow me and i will lead you there" rumbled Inferno with a smirk, pleased he had rallied the giant to his side...

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Godzilla Forever » Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:08 pm

Abaddon flaps his wings. "Ready when you are."

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby The Kingpin » Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:45 pm

With a satisfied rumble, Inferno spread his wings, flames seeming to trail with them, before suddenly beating them, powering himself into the air, the fiery trail behind him similar to that of a missile, the Dragon rising in steady beats until he was well above the surface, before launching himself forward, arcing around and heading towards his destination, a massive pillar of black smoke visible for hundreds of kilometers....the only remains of Manchester...

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Godzilla Forever » Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:13 am

Abaddon flaps his wings, flying up off of the ground, sending billows of dirt up off of the ground. The crystal dragon rises up off of the ground, and follows close behind Inferno....

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby dinoman666 » Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:35 pm

Deathwyrm and the Vulture Dragon flock had already arrived back at the scheduled meeting place at the ruins of Manchester. Scavenger and his pack stared at the ruins, and Deathwyrm could tell they were fearful. "What... what do this?" Scavenger hissed shakily. "Our mutual friend," Deathwyrm rumbled simply, continuing to stare at the destruction. "You will meet him shortly, I hope."
"Heroes have morals. Villains have work ethic."
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby The Kingpin » Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:27 pm

less than an hours later, a booming roar tore out over the molten crater that was manchester. the volcanic crater seemed to erupt, large chunks of near-molten rock soaring hundreds of feet into the air, slamming down in the surrounding area. Inferno tore out of the black spire clad in a cloak of smoke and flames, the black wisps of smoke from the massive spire itself seeming to trail behind him, the Dragon beating his wings powerfully as he shot upwards at the edge of the crater, landing with a powerful thump on the ground below as a rumbling snarl reverberated in his throat, the Dragon rising from his crouched stance as he looked towards Deathwyrm and the Vulture Dragons a short distance away, the ground seeming to melt beneath his feet, fire billowing over his fin, wings, tail and eyes, the Dragon watching with a scrutinising gaze, thus far unimpressed...

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Godzilla Forever » Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:14 pm

Abaddon followed close behind the blazing sky master, the crystal dragon's flesh shimmering with incredible intensity. The grand beast descended down from the heavens, before landing with a powerful thump upon landing, the force sending some loose chunks of crystal flying off of Abaddon's form.

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby dinoman666 » Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:15 pm

The Vulture Dragons all hopped visibly backwards as Inferno and Abbadon landed in front of them, and Deathwyrm glowered in annoyance. These so-called "piranhas of the sky" were proving to me meek little cowards. Before Deathwyrm could say anything, however, Scavenger hopped forward, looking up at Inferno. "You... you do all this to monkey-city?" he chirped, his voice surprisingly strong, despite a slight waver...
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby Godzilla Forever » Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:40 pm

Abaddon glanced casually at the tiny wyverns. Disgusting little creatures.... Abaddon thinks to himself. If it was not for the magma dragon that seemed to have taken itself as their masters, he would kill them and eat them himself....

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby The Kingpin » Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:22 pm

"Yes" rumbled Inferno as he eyed the creatures. "What else do you have to show for your efforts, Deathwyrm? And what happened to your friend?" he growled as he eyed the Dragon...

In the distance, the rhythmic thumping of wings could be heard, the sound not escaping Inferno's attention, but not warrenting a change of his focus...

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby dinoman666 » Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:36 pm

"I do not know where the other went," Deathwyrm rumbled back. Before he could add anything about the Vultures, Scavenger screeched indignantly, "You think us weak?! We burn filthy monkeys to ash and devour their corpses!" The Vulture Dragons, dozens of them carpeting the ground around Deathwyrm, bristled and screeched in agreement, creating a fiendishly loud cacophony of noise...
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby The Kingpin » Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:18 pm

a Booming roar tore out over the noise, Inferno irritated with the creatures' protests. "If you wish to prove yourselves..." rumbled Inferno, rearing up on his hind legs, fire swirling along his wing membranes, as he nodded towards a location behind them. 500 metres away, a large factory, presumably meant to produce some kind of food using the large silos surrounding it, stood abandoned. fire burst from the ground about 10 metres from it's edge, running along the ground, forming a circle around the 4 story structure and the surroundings. all in all, it was probably half Inferno's size. "...Then show me what you are capable of there" he finished...

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby dinoman666 » Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:49 pm

"We burn stupid metal thing to the ground!" Scavenger hissed. With a raucous squawk, he took to the air, and the rest of the Vulture swarm followed, all screeching and hissing at once. The flock darkened the sky as it rose, moving as one great mass towards the abandoned structure...
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

PreviousNext

Return to RPG/E-war Graveyard