Richard Nixon Vs The Undead

Have you got a game, book or movie you'd like to make a story out of? Want to expand on a story or plot that stopped? Have an original idea for a story that you want to post somewhere? Here's where to do it. Basically an RPG where one player controls ALL characters in the story.

Richard Nixon Vs The Undead

Postby LV-426 » Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:44 pm

October 1, 1968

It was a dark and stormy night in Washington D.C and Richard Nixon was sitting in a meeting in the bowels of The Pentagon.

"Sir you approval ratings are at an all time low, people are calling for the withdrawal of troops from Vietnam" his assistant Nigel told him as Nixon was sitting in his favorite chair smoking a Cigar.

"IT's those damned hippies, there ruining this country!" he yelled, his fist slamming onto the table.

"Sir you can't blame hippies for everything" Nigel said tentatively. Before Nixon could answer the intercom went off.

"Mr President where being attacked, there Everywhere!" the voice said panicky." Oh my god there coming through the windows, no stay away. AHHHH!" the voice was suddenly cut off. Nixon got up and headed for the back of the room.

"Sir where are you going?" Nigel asked .

"Nigel drastic times call for drastic measures" he said as he pushed a button on the wall revealing a room full of guns. "Choose a weapon Nigel" he said as he grabbed two pistols, a M16 with a M203 grenade launcher attached, a machete and a sawed off shotgun.

"Ok" he said as he approached the wall. Nigel had never fired a gun in his life, nor had he ever been close to this many before. He grabbed a shotgun. The two men then left the room, to see what was going on. As they entered the hallway they could see that the pentagon was in chaos, dead bodies filled the hallways as people were running around being chased by zombies.

"Looks like where dealing with the undead Nigel, aim for the head" he then blasted a zombies head clean off as one approached him. Nigel tried to do the same but the recoil from the shotgun knocked him off his feet.

"Die hippie scum!" Nixon yelled as he killed five more zombies, he then helped Nigel of the ground.

"Lets keep moving" he motioned for Nigel to follow him. Nigel followed Nixon in a hurried pace not wanting to get left behind.

coming soon Chapter 2
Get away from her you *****
Game Over Man, Game Over
Stay Frosty
Were in the pipe five by five
They Mostly Come at Night Mostly

Aliens the most quotable movie Ever
LV-426
Praying Mantis
Praying Mantis

Re: Richard Nixon Vs The Undead

Postby SniperSaurus » Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:41 pm

You've played Nazi Zombies too much LV.
"Hello, my name is Sheila, I am an Insane Rouge A.I." - Sheila

"I took a walk around the world to ease my troubled mind, I left my body lying somewere in the sands of time." -Kryptonite
-=Image=-
Good Boy.
SniperSaurus
Tarantula
Tarantula

Location: A tree, 5,000 yards from your current location, about to blow your head off.

Postby LV-426 » Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:52 pm

Nazi Zombies is so awesome that I had to write this story :D
Game Over Man, Game Over
Stay Frosty

LV-426
Praying Mantis
Praying Mantis

Postby SniperSaurus » Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:55 pm

Only an aiens junky..... :woo:

"I took a walk around the world to ease my troubled mind, I left my body lying somewere in the sands of time." -Kryptonite
-=Image=-
Good Boy.
SniperSaurus
Tarantula
Tarantula

Location: A tree, 5,000 yards from your current location, about to blow your head off.

Postby LV-426 » Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:27 am

I'm an Aliens junky
Game Over Man, Game Over
Stay Frosty

LV-426
Praying Mantis
Praying Mantis

Postby raptor titanus3 » Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:20 am

My favorite is Castro "I will use your skin to make more cigars" it's not a comepletly accurate quote I haven't played Five since my campain progress was lost due to me splitscreening with my dad and for some reason when he logged off an error occured that erased my campain status so I lost Dead ops arcade and five

Richtofen: "Dumkopfs"
"We all go about our daily lives, waiting for the next big thing, the next cool trend, even the smallest bits of info on anything happening, but what we're really waiting for... is for something interesting to happen to us, thats what draws us to the rich and famous... we want to be like them... I don't, I'm fine with who I am... and you should be too" - RT3
raptor titanus3
Ceratosaurus
Ceratosaurus

Postby SniperSaurus » Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:17 pm

LV-426: that would be why I said only an aliens junky...

RT3: Its like that, or its 'Ill kill you, shave your skin and roll it up into a cigar!'

-=Image=-
Good Boy.
SniperSaurus
Tarantula
Tarantula

Postby LV-426 » Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:49 pm

SS: Wasn't paying attention, sorry

I like either Nixon or Kennedy, oh and chapter 2 will be up by Tomorrow
Game Over Man, Game Over
Stay Frosty

LV-426
Praying Mantis