Animal RPG

Where good and bad RPGs and E-wars go to die.

Re: Animal RPG

Postby The Kingpin » Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:18 am

Kubwa gazed around at the wilderness around him. tall trees of various kinds formed a thick canopy that cast a greenish glow on the ground, making his golden pelt seem grey. the singing of birds and howling of monkeys in the canopy cast a shrill musical tone on the orchestral sounds of the waterfall, the insects and the rattle of colliding tree branches and leaves, the flutter of wings occasionally adding to it. the lion however, was concentrating too much on it in escape from other thoughts, for him to enjoy their true beauty, the lion instead looking as if he were trying to find meaning in them, though failing...

Nguvu chuckled. "Might start gettling jealous if we spend too much time with her" he added with a smirk, before pressing his muzzle behind the lioness' ear, taking a long sniff before licking behind the ear affectionately...
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"
–William Beckett, Lore of Leyuna RPG

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Hopeflower » Sat Dec 04, 2010 3:41 pm

Lusa gradually became aware that it wasn't Night nuzzling her, but an unfamiliar male wolf. Her amber eyes widened slightly. "Who...who are you?" she asked, hating the shake in her voice. His pale green eyes blinked calmly down at her. "Peace, little one. My name is Mahu. I mean you no harm." His voice was deep and calming; almost against her will, she found herself relaxing. "Where did you come from?" she asked. "I've never seen you before. Are you alone?" Mahu chuckled and looked up at Night. "She's inquisitive." "Indeed," Night growled, a small smile curving her lips. "I came from deeper in the jungle," the male said to Lusa. "And yes; I am alone." "Oh." Lusa was quiet a moment. "Where do you live?" "Here and there," he growled. "I like to travel." "Have you seen a lot?" "More than you can imagine, little one," he said gently.

Uzuri chuckled, purring and giving a little shiver at Nguvu's actions.
"Gotta have a little sadness once in a while so you know when the good times come."
"Talent is a pursued interest. In other words, anything that you're willing to practice, you can do." ~ Bob Ross

"The future is always uncertain and painful but it must be lived." ~ Unknown
Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

Postby The Kingpin » Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:55 pm

Kubwa continued to wander in the trees, having done a long half circle around the edge of the clearing. he stopped at a small pool carved in the rock. plunging his head in, hoping to wash the weight of the thoughts off his mind, only succeeding in getting his head wet. the lion stared into the water, finding himself staring eye to eye with a tadpole, which stared back at him, before swimming away, Kubwa left wondering what it would be like to have such a carefree life as that. aside from survival and food, that tadpole had nothing to worry about....unlike himself. his mind tortured him. every fibre of his being tortured him. what he wanted, he knew he couldn't take. he pulled his head from the water, deciding there was only one solution for this. he would have to talk to Nguvu. perhaps he could offer him some advice...or help somehow...but he was no doubt already living in his own world, consumed by the thoughts of a soon to be father. what time would he have to spend on a confused, lovestruck younger brother? ....Uzuri was in a similar state....Lusa was out of the question. her mind was still consumed by thoughts of butterflies and frogs hopping just out of reach of her paws. perhaps....Night? She didn't come across as the kind who was experienced in this sort of thing....but then...perhaps he was the blind one who didn't see how experienced she really was. sighing, the Lion continued on, trying to figure out what to do....
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby UndeadRaptor » Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:05 pm

Amani soon continued on with drinking from the fresh water in the lake, her mind stuck on the thought she was having. She herself couldn't figure out what had happened, and everytime she had tried, it seemed to backfire onto her and make her wonder even more...
"What's the plan?!" - random soldier, Mud and Blood 2.

Slow Posters Club
UndeadRaptor
Tyrannosaurus Rex
Tyrannosaurus Rex

Postby Hopeflower » Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:09 am

Night edged slowly away from the pup and the male, giving them time to get to know one another. She padded down to the shore of the pool and lowered her head to drink. A water bug scurried past her nose, skating over the surface of the water with smooth, easy strides. Somewhere nearby, a frog croaked. But she was focused inward rather than outward, trying to sort out her thoughts. She'd never wanted to become a mother, and Sharpclaw had only proven an annoyance rather than a potential future mate. But Mahu...he was different. He was clearly intelligent, and despite his troubled past, a capable wolf. She narrowed her eyes thoughtfully. Did she like him? Maybe it was too soon to tell...but maybe someday, she'd be able to say for sure.
"Gotta have a little sadness once in a while so you know when the good times come."
"Talent is a pursued interest. In other words, anything that you're willing to practice, you can do." ~ Bob Ross

Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

Postby The Kingpin » Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:56 am

Several hours later, Kubwa was asleep in the cave, and Nguvu rising to his feet. the sun had gone down....and it was time to hunt. the Lion stretched, loosening up with a series of cracks, yawning. the lion shook his head, his main ruffling slowly in response, almost as if delayed. he looked around at the others, several thoughts running through his mind...

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby SniperSaurus » Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:32 pm

Banescale gnawed away at the bull elephant that had just collapsed.
He had been following the massive mammal for days as it slowly died of dehydration, and his effeorts had finally come to frutation.

All he had to do now, was gaurd his kill.
"Hello, my name is Sheila, I am an Insane Rouge A.I." - Sheila

"I took a walk around the world to ease my troubled mind, I left my body lying somewere in the sands of time." -Kryptonite
-=Image=-
Good Boy.
SniperSaurus
Tarantula
Tarantula

Location: A tree, 5,000 yards from your current location, about to blow your head off.

Postby UndeadRaptor » Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:01 pm

Amani was almost asleep at that moment, in the cave like the others. Her left eye was open, the lioness watching their home's entrance, letting out a low yawn before passing out...
"What's the plan?!" - random soldier, Mud and Blood 2.

Slow Posters Club
UndeadRaptor
Tyrannosaurus Rex
Tyrannosaurus Rex

Postby SniperSaurus » Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:41 pm

Banescale could had just snapped the neck of a young heyenna who had challenged him for the elephant carcass.
The massive lizard now continued goreging himself on the dead mammals, his maw covered in crimson.
"Hello, my name is Sheila, I am an Insane Rouge A.I." - Sheila

"I took a walk around the world to ease my troubled mind, I left my body lying somewere in the sands of time." -Kryptonite
-=Image=-
Good Boy.
SniperSaurus
Tarantula
Tarantula

Location: A tree, 5,000 yards from your current location, about to blow your head off.

Postby The Kingpin » Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:01 pm

Nguvu strode down from his rocky perch, shooting a loving glance at Uzuri, before walking towards the entrance. he stifled a chuckle as he saw a sleeping Kubwa roll onto his back, batting at what he could only imagine were invisible butterflies. The Lion walked out of the cave, the spray and mist making his mane hang with the weight of the water, the cool dew waking him up. he yawned widely before walking towards the jungle...

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Hopeflower » Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:57 pm

Mahu and Night were stretched out side by side, not quite touching, with Lusa between them, curled into Night's side. Uzuri was resting on her side, her flanks rising and falling gently to the rythm of her breathing.

Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

Postby The Kingpin » Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:57 pm

Nguvu drifted through the trees with stealth most would say was impossible for an animal that size. jungle life would take some getting used to, but it wasn't a bad start. the Lion thought over the previous day, his mood so high he expected himself to start floating towards the clouds. a few months from now, he would be a father! a bunch of little furballs to call his own. a family. He and Uzuri would be the heads of their own little pride. and in the jungle, they didn't have to worry about challenges from other lion prides. it was perfect...

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Hopeflower » Wed Mar 02, 2011 3:17 am

The sleeping, pale mother-to-be was enjoying a series of very peaceful dreams. In one, she and Nguvu stood at the mouth of the cave, looking out over their new home. Mahu and Night were playing with Lusa by the pool. She couldn't see Kubwa or Amani, but she could smell their scents. A few familiar-yet-not scents also lingered, but she soon found the source and felt fierce pride and joy flood her. A few small lion cubs were tumbling about in play; at least one of them must be white, as she glimpsed flashes of the color in the bundle of tawny fur. As she craned her neck, trying to get a better look at the cubs, the dream changed.

Now she was looking at the future she wanted for her sister; she could see Amani and a male lion that looked a lot like Kubwa, curled up together in the shade of the trees. As she watched, the lion leaned forward to lick Amani's ear, and Uzuri caught a glimpse of her sister's slightly swollen stomach as Amani's happy voice reached her ears.

Uzuri let out a faint, content sound in her sleep, relaxing even further if it were possible. In a distant corner of her dreaming mind, she knew it was just that; a dream. But it was a dream she was reluctant to let end, and hoped would become reality.

Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

Postby Godzilla Forever » Sat Apr 02, 2011 4:09 am

Scar, having eaten much of his meal, continued along his path despite feeling tired, wishing to explore the land he was stuck in. He had not seen anywhere outside of his reserve in many moons...

Lupus, hot and hungry, goes over to scavenge on what was left of the Grizzly's kill....
"If none can know what lies ahead, then losing one's way is just human nature."~ Yoshimitsu

"Would you hear my desire? To take this foul blade, and use it to blot out the light forever!" ~ Ganondorf
Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Previous

Return to RPG/E-war Graveyard