Transformers E-war: Army of Metal

Where good and bad RPGs and E-wars go to die.

Re: Transformers E-war: Army of Metal

Postby dinoman666 » Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:37 am

Breakaway was busy patrolling the night sky, having been repaired several hours ago as well. He had left before Roadrage, and sent the Autobot a message when he detected his signature leaving the HQ: "Good to see another Autobot out here. It's been pretty boring out here by myself..."
"Heroes have morals. Villains have work ethic."
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby Godzilla Forever » Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:43 am

Berserker, seeing no one at the moment, quells his rage and transforms into his vehicular form. In the hidden form of a bulldozer, Berserker tries to act natural.... something that a decepticon of his ferocious violent tendencies has difficulties doing...
"If none can know what lies ahead, then losing one's way is just human nature."~ Yoshimitsu

"Would you hear my desire? To take this foul blade, and use it to blot out the light forever!" ~ Ganondorf
Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby TyrannoTitan » Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:37 am

Back at the HQ for repairs, Burnout was not in the greatest of moods. "Every time I leave I end up more dinged up then before!" the older autobot snarled as the mechanics worked on repairing his armor, not even wanting to think of how their human allies would cover up their most recent mess...
TyrannoTitan

Postby C S » Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:03 pm

Sidewinder flexed his hands, balling his fingers into fists with faint whirs before moving his arms about, testing them after the repairs to his armor. The damage from Jetlag's blade was mended, and his panels looked almost brand new. "The bots back on Cybertron told me to prepare for the worst" He said to Burnout, though his green gaze was to the floor. "Nothing could have prepared me for...this" He added after a short pause. Since his arrival on the planet, he'd seen nothing but the fury of the Decepticon force...
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby TyrannoTitan » Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:19 am

"Get used to it rookie. Decepticons have no value in anything but themselves. They'll stop at nothing to achieve their own ends." Burnout responded bluntly, getting up as the mechanics finished...
TyrannoTitan

Postby C S » Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:35 am

"Its not like I have a choice" Sidewinder replied as he too stood up, walking over to the experianced robot afterwards. "I joined this war and Im gonna fight it until the Decepticons are crushed or my spark goes out. Which ever comes first" He said when he was beside Burnout before throwing himself forward, a symphony of mechanical snapping, whirs and clicks sounding off as he morphed back into the silver pickup. He landed on his tires with a slight rock as the last of the panels locked into place.
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby TyrannoTitan » Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:40 am

"How noble. Just try not to die too early." Burnout growled, changing into the police cruiser with a whirl of metal against metal...
TyrannoTitan

Postby C S » Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:56 am

"Wouldnt think about it. I'd be leaving the first battle bot to save my *** if I did" Sidewinder said as he started to drive out of the repair bay, engine rumbling as the Autobot prepared to get back on the streets.
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby TyrannoTitan » Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:42 am

Burnout drove out of the repair bay without another word, planning on patrolling the streets after their latest encounter with the Decepticons. With enemies so close, one could not be too careful...
TyrannoTitan

Postby C S » Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:05 am

Bright white headlights covered a large portion of the road ahead, even the smallest pebble on the asphalt casting a definitive shadow under the intense beams. It was a while since Sidewinder left the repair bay to do his patrol, and by now he was one with late night traffic. Because there was less cars on the road, the rookie Autobot easilly slipped in and out of lanes, careful not to go too fast as to attract law enforcement, or an angry bot disguised as law enforcement. His first night on Earth was coming to an end, as in the distance the sun was creeping up to take its place in the planet's sky. Day two of his service for the Autobots
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby raptor titanus3 » Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:16 am

Strafe had long since made his way back into the stratosphere to make repairs again presuming that the autobot he faced had long since expired from the battle. "Too bad I diddn't get a trophy from his remains, aw well theres always the next conflict." he thought to himself.

Meanwhile in a french millitary helipad
"It will do I suppose," replied a voice heavily accented in French. Suddenly an unpiloted French Magusta left the airbase flying in the direction of America though he had forgotten to change his signature so he would be identified as an enemy. He was also flying faster than any average chopper so it would only make him more noticable.
"We all go about our daily lives, waiting for the next big thing, the next cool trend, even the smallest bits of info on anything happening, but what we're really waiting for... is for something interesting to happen to us, thats what draws us to the rich and famous... we want to be like them... I don't, I'm fine with who I am... and you should be too" - RT3
raptor titanus3
Ceratosaurus
Ceratosaurus

Postby C S » Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:07 am

The silver pickup was now in a more metropolitan area in Washington DC, driving past large, steel and concrete buildings, their windows bright with the morning sun's reflection. He didnt detect any Decepticon signals or activity during his patrol. Where had they gone after the battle the night before? No other Autobot reported anything. The trail had gone cold in regards to the enemy forces in the area. With no leads, he decided to occupy himself sorting through the data he and Burnout had gathered about the Energon hotspot underneath the ocean, and the constructicons' activity around it. Maybe the bots at HQ would make some progress with the new information as well.
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby TyrannoTitan » Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:58 am

"Rookie." Burnout electronically called for his fellow autobot, having already returned to the HQ. "We got work to do." was all the older bot said, before going silent.
TyrannoTitan

Postby C S » Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:19 am

"And right on time" The Autobot soldier thought as he rounded about in the streets, heading back towards the base. It'd take a while to navigate his way back...but maybe that time could be shortened by liberal interperetation of speed limits...
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby dinoman666 » Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:15 pm

Breakaway landed at HQ, transforming mid-air and slowing his descent with his back-mounted jets. He stepped inside, looking around. "Got a call about some mission?" he said.
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby TyrannoTitan » Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:38 pm

"That you did." Burnout growled, arms folded, as he stood in the hanger, waiting for Sidewinder...
TyrannoTitan

Postby dinoman666 » Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:28 pm

Quickly figuring that Burnout wasn't a very talkative fellow, Breakaway opted to stay silent, waiting for any more Autobots that were around to arrive...
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby C S » Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:32 pm

Some time later, the silver pick up pulled into the hanger that the others were in. As he slowed to a stop, the metal panels started to rearrange, revealing the black metalic skeleton underneath, which shifted about rappidly with clanks and whirs and in no time Sidewinder's robotic form appeared crouched on the floor. He stood up as the last of the panels slid into place on his back before saying "I hope I didnt keep you waiting too long, Burnout. Kinda got into some rough business on the way here...but thats a story for some other time. What's up?"
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby The Kingpin » Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:28 am

"Glad to have some support out here. Let me know if you see anything worth investigating. I'm going to go to the last contact location of our speedy Decepticon friend....see if I can't track his signal....or the trail of debris" responded Roadrage deeply as he accelerated out of the base, swerving between two cars as he powered off down the road heading for an Interstate, the Autobot logo stamped into the centre of the Chevrolet logo on the back of the vehicle shimmering against the headlights of vehicles behind him, the roar of the powerful engine fading into the distance...

Damned scrap-headed fools....Just as we had the potential to take a bunch of Autobots offline, my support disappears....Starscream's going to drive this war into the ground unless he shapes up....didn't even successfully stop the humans reaching the mine thought Overcast as he drove down an interstate well outside of Washington D.C. the frustration was driving him insane. he had been unable to pursue Starscream to help with the off-shore mission, and he had not been able to successfully cripple or destroy the Autobot he engaged due to lack of support to help him with the forces that had backed it up. things needed to shape up, and soon...
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"
–William Beckett, Lore of Leyuna RPG

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Previous

Return to RPG/E-war Graveyard