Game Of Thrones

Movie reviews and discussion.

Game Of Thrones

Postby TyrannosaurusRules! » Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:20 pm

I was wondering if anyone watches this on HBO its a great fantasy series with many characters you soon become apart of here's the story.

Game of Thrones is set in medieval times with a knights-and-ladies sort of kingdom, and a wider, exotic world around it. This world, where seasons last for years, is ineptly ruled and a struggle for power is about to erupt. Over the sea, the heir of the previous dynasty, Viserys Targaryen, is struggling to win back his crown by marrying his sister Daenerys off to a powerful nomad chieftain. In the north the Starks are reluctantly drawn into a web of politics and plots. Further north, the ubiquitous otherworldly forces of evil are gathering. As the story expands, the subplots branch out and intertwine with increasing complexity, and the reader is drawn deeper and deeper into the tale. Martin's story is intricate, gripping and original, but his greatest strengths and memorable characters.
thats the story more or less
What do you Think of it?
If you already watch it how do you like it so far?
Sand Claw
Gustav
Dire Howl
DRACUL DRAGO
TyrannosaurusRules!
House fly
House fly

Re: Game Of Thrones

Postby HorseGal » Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:17 am

I watched Game of Thrones, and I must say, I am very impressed with this series. It is very entertaining to watch and learn about the different houses. I am personally rooting for Dany, she's awesome! It also gets me into wanting to read the books to see what happens next.
"You alone can make my song take flight, help me make the music of the night."-Phantom POTO
"There is more day to dawn. The sun is but a morning star." -Henry Thoreau
HorseGal
Allosaurus
Allosaurus

Re: Game Of Thrones

Postby Galaxia » Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:56 am

Game of Thrones? Never heard of it,but since IMDb(not always the one to be generous with scores)gives it a 9.5 it must definitely be worth a watch
Galaxia
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Return to General Movies