RPG Topia E-war

Collection of past versions of various topics (Random Topic, RPGT E-war, etc) and deleted RPGs. Please don't touch the exhibits.

Re: RPG Topia E-war

Postby Godzilla Forever » Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:42 am

Mortum grunts.

"I see. Then I am glad they decided to join us."

He pats one on the head.

The revenants moan in pain, wanting to die, but regenerate against their wills. two manage to phase behind Meta-Rildey and latch onto his wings.

Revenant: "MASTER FATALIS SAID WE WILL BE RELEASED WHEN WE DESTROY HIS FOES..."

Revenant #2: "SOON WE'LL BE FREE..."

Ethereal blades peirce MR's wings, his energy being sapped as the others slowly flaot towards the dragon....

Fatalis roars aloud, a shower of meteors following shortly after and destroying more of the turrets, some of the meteors getting imbedded in the earth and in the openings for the turrets.....

A couple meteors hit the structure itself and cause it to shake.....
"If none can know what lies ahead, then losing one's way is just human nature."~ Yoshimitsu

"Would you hear my desire? To take this foul blade, and use it to blot out the light forever!" ~ Ganondorf
Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby UndeadRaptor » Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:46 am

*All the grunts in the elevator look cuter and sound more high-pitched and speak english compared to their Halo 3 and Halo: Reach counter-parts, and the one that gets patted on the head squeaks in joy...*
"What's the plan?!" - random soldier, Mud and Blood 2.

Slow Posters Club
UndeadRaptor
Tyrannosaurus Rex
Tyrannosaurus Rex

Postby Giratina93 » Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:38 pm

*The leader of the Space Pirates folds his wings up at the last moment, the Reveneants simply fly past him, MR shoots upward, before snarling at the Revenants below, the cyborg dragon then dives down, flying right through the Reveneants, the sharp wings and claws slicing the undead spirits apart...*

*As the turrets struggle to repair themselves, the missle silos take over, missles rain down upon Fatalis, consuming him in a cloud of molten rock and smoke...*

*The shaking stops, The three NPC's unconcerned about it as the Elevator stops, before opening.*

Tiffany: And now, to deal with the lizard men up ahead.

*Another roar echoes across the hallway, only this time, it seems to come from above the Elites, whatever it is that's making the sound being either hidden in the shadows... or invisible, it's eyes locked onto a target...*

*Mara slwly comes to, the Kitsune's eyes opening. As her vision becomes clear, she begins to hear voices all around her. She turns her head to the nearest voice... only to come within inches of a very concerned Lugia.*

Mara: GAAAAAAAH!!!

*Mara scrambles away, before looking around. All she sees around her are dozons of now very confused Legendaries... Including me. She then looks down at herself, noticing that the body she's in isn't her own.*

Lugia: Uh, Shaymin? Are you alright?

Well, she DID pass out back in the Floating Garden, so I assume she'd be a little disoriented, especially here in the Distortion World...

Mara: (What the hell is going on here? I was just infront of Persephone one moment... and now, not only am I not in my right body, but I'm here with THAT idiot!) You...

*Tilts head in confusion as Mara gets back up onto her feet, the Kitsune stuck in Shaymin's body glares at me angrily, fire raging in her eyes...*

Zapdos: This... doesn't look good.

Persephone: Yes. Currently, my assistant is running around in YOUR body. Don't worry, she's just as confused as you are.

Shaymin: But... w-w-why would you do something like this? and WHY IS IT SO DAMN HOT DOWN HERE?!?!

All hail the glory that is Tenshi, the Sunkern!
Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby Godzilla Forever » Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:46 pm

???: "Isn't it obvious, little girl?"

Craefr appears from behind Persephone.

"Welcome to hell."

Fatalis roars in bestial fury, the fire and smoke only servign to fuel his fury. A blast of blue-tinged flames burst forth from the dragon's maw, melting steel and rock alike, before the shapeshifter lands on the ground again, preparing to enter the structure....

Mortum nods and follows the trio, smilnig at the grunts' squeals of joy...
"If none can know what lies ahead, then losing one's way is just human nature."~ Yoshimitsu

"Would you hear my desire? To take this foul blade, and use it to blot out the light forever!" ~ Ganondorf
Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby UndeadRaptor » Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:48 pm

Grunt: Li-lizard men? Wha-what are those?

Grunt: I think she means elites.

*The zealots, still pretty cloaked, keep looking around, invisible swords at the ready. The grunts follow after the four.

Envelopes begin falling from the sky all around Gira, the legendaries and all of my other allies, containing copied notes in them.

coughs*

So, should we go now? I got things to get set up in the safe house anyways... and help those frozen marines...

Slow Posters Club
UndeadRaptor
Tyrannosaurus Rex
Tyrannosaurus Rex

Postby Godzilla Forever » Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:17 am

"I dunno. What do you wana do?"

I sheath my sword...

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby UndeadRaptor » Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:22 am

Well, like I said-gotta do things at the safe-house... so, later!

*I teleport to the safe house and unfreeze everyone inside of it instantly, before getting to work setting stuff up for a party...*

Slow Posters Club
UndeadRaptor
Tyrannosaurus Rex
Tyrannosaurus Rex

Postby Godzilla Forever » Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:50 am

I nod before turnnig into Rodan and flying off towards my fort to see how Blaze is doing....

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby UndeadRaptor » Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:52 am

*Me, the REDs and some marines begin setting up decorations, while others order things for the party and a few get other stuff set and prepared for it...*

Slow Posters Club
UndeadRaptor
Tyrannosaurus Rex
Tyrannosaurus Rex

Postby Giratina93 » Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:28 am

*Meta-Ridley, thinking he's cleared the Reveneants, swoops down upon Fatalis, the Space Dragon smashing into him from above with the force of a freight train, causing a massive cloud of dust to form from the impact site. Meta RIdley hisses as he pins Fatalis's head to the ground with one foot, flames churning in his mouth.*

MR: Your not going anywhere...

*The Elite at the rear is suddenly dragged upward, one large clawed hand grabbing his head, smashing through his armor, silencing him, while the other hand restrains his arms, preventing him from firing. The Elite is plucked upwards into the shadows without a sound, as he's swallowed in one gulp...*

*Tiffany and Co. continue down the pathway, they gaining up on the Elites... and ready to take them down...*

*Shaymin's irises begin to fluxuate wildly in fear, the Legendary stuck in the Kitsune's body now in complete fear.*

Persephone: Oh, I forgot to mention. This here is Craefr, Ruler of the Abyss. Now, Shaymin. THe reason why this little "Body Swap" occured is because of a certain.... request my assistant brought up. You see, whe wanted to rename Hell, but the other demons here, Craefr included, didn't like that idea. They wanted to keep the proud name of Hell for this place. My assistant insisted on the name change, so to show her how the other demons would feel being referred to under a diffrent title, I had this Body Swap occur...

*Shaymin's slowly begins to calm down, one of her eye's twitching from Persephone's explaination.*

Shaymin: (What kind of a person would do something like that?)

*The other Legendaries, wondering where this mail came from, all begin to gather it, as I begin to back up in fear, Mara clutches her hand, green energy flowing around her, though she doesn't notice...*

Now calm down, Shaymin... Why are you so worked up for?

Mara: You should know perfectly well, YOU WORTHLESS EXCUSE OF LIFE!!!

*The flower on mara's hair begins to glow, all the toxic clouds floating around are redirected into the flower, turning it into a darker color, my face twists into an "O Crap!" expression as I realize too late what's about to happen, as the flower unleashes all its energy, a massive beam of grass energy fires from Mara and engulfs me, the Legendaries behind me manage to raise up shields around themselves as the beam continues for miles into the hazy distance... before fading off, I twitching on the ground, in a crater, sizzling.*

Is it me... or have you.. gotten more... tempermental?

Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby Godzilla Forever » Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:38 am

Fatalis easily pushes Meta-Ridley off of him, slightly dazed by the strike. The revenants soon descend and surround Fatalis.

Fatalis: "You're right. I'm not."

the revenants are absorbed into his mouth, as soul eating energies gather in the dragon's maw.

Fatalis: "But we'll see who is the first to budge, no?"

Craefr chuckles upon hearing Shaymin's thought.

"You obviously don't visit here enough. That's a relatively mild idea compared to some."

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby UndeadRaptor » Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:49 am

*The mail all reads, "Party at the safe house after the civil war! All (exceptthoseworkingforTT) are invited to it! Be ready..."

*The elite only manages to let out a surprised "wort!" before it's taken and the others, all STILL cloaked, turn, before firing into the air and darkness, temporarily revealing themselves.

The grunts quickly hear the firing and rush past everyone else, before finding the zealots... and get set up like this: :Ni: :Ni: :Ni:
:Ni: :Ni: ...*

Slow Posters Club
UndeadRaptor
Tyrannosaurus Rex
Tyrannosaurus Rex

Postby Giratina93 » Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:25 am

*Meta-Ridley snaps his jaws, before leaping up, the sharp arrow-ending tail lashes out at Fatalis, stabbing the dragon at the base of the neck...*

*Tiffany and co. catch up to the grunts, before they stop, Shinobu's heat-sensing demonic eyes allowing her to see the Elites even when they cloak.*

Tiffany: Alright. TIme to deal with these Eli- on second thought...

*The three girls motion to the grunts to back up as a shadowy figure descends down behind an Elite, her dark hair flowing in the still air as she smashes her elbow into the back of an Elite, cracking it's shielding, and the armor, while sending the thing flying into another Elite...*

Minene: Why do all the work ourselves when we can rely on Kanna to do it herself?

*By now, Shaymin has calmed down,to th epoint where her usual snarky attitude is back.*

Shaymin: I've seen more bizzare methods of torture done than this... though this ranks pretty high up on the ood list... (This body isn't really THAT bad, come to think of it...) Um, when will this wear of?

Persephone: I see that you're feeling more like yourself, now that the initial shock has passed. The body swap will reverse itself in 24 hours. Until then, just act normal, and I'll make certain no other demons notice anything.. odd. If some of the figures down here knew there was a Legendary down here...

*Persephone's eyes narrow, their color becoming very dark, frightening Shaymin somewhat.*

*Is still smoldering in the crater, while the Legendary holograms all look at Mara, before wispering amongst one another about the letters they;ve recieved.*

Mara: (Good. Now that I've let off that little bit of steam, I can properly think. Persephone did this to me fro a reason, and this condition will probably not end anytime soon. For now, I could observe and spy on these fo-)

Heatran: Um, you okay, Shaymin? You seema bit more.. violent than usual.

*Mara's face turns white, before she tries to blow away the notion.*

Mara: Oh, nothing' s wrong. Everything's fine. (Just gotta put up with this facade for now..)

Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby Godzilla Forever » Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:10 pm

"Good luck. *snort* You'll need it."

Craefr dissolves into the ground and out of sight, returning to his throne....

Mortum can sense the elites as well, but stays back upon seeing the vampire as well.

"What are the chances?"

The tail blade peirces Fatalis' skin, drawing blood but unfortunately getting stuck in there. Growling angrily, Fatalis grapples the tail with his front paws before unleashing a blast of soul eating right to meta-ridley's chest, ensuring gthere is no escape....

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby UndeadRaptor » Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:07 pm

Grunt: We wanted revenge on the Sangheili though! They kill us if we do wrong!

Grunt: Meh, me tired.

Elite: Wort wort wort!

Grunt: Go... uh, vampirey thing? Just kill Sangheili!

*The grunts start to argue over what the heck to do as the third elite ducks as his brother flies over him, before firing his concussion rifle at Kanna. The other shakes his fists in the air and looks up, roaring, before igniting his energy sword and the second elite slowly gets up but falls seconds later.

Overtop the Floating Garden, MASSIVE slipspace ruptures form all to the west of it...*

Slow Posters Club
UndeadRaptor
Tyrannosaurus Rex
Tyrannosaurus Rex

Postby Giratina93 » Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:23 pm

*Meta-Ridley bearing the pain, swings his tail into the ground, not only driving Fatalis face-first into the concrete pavement, but also freeing his tail. The dragon lets loose with fiery beam at the downed demon.*

*Kanna sidesteps the Concusson Rifle shots one by one, each step taking her closer to the Elite, before she grabs the Elite's arm, she then yanks, ripping it out of it's socket, before shoving it right throught the Elite's body, killing him, the entire thing taking less than three seconds.*

Persephone: Since you'll be stuck like this for a day, why don't you just relax and have fun here?

Shaymin: Um... I guess I could. (For her being the Ruler of Hell, she doesn't seem all that bad...)

*Rises up out of the crater, before coughing.*

Alright, now that everyone's back together, we can continue with this meeting! Now, I have some bad news for you all... Arceus, Palkia and Dialga are all dead. The evil admin TT used their energies to make himself a new body. Defeating him is near impossible, due to his incredible power (And the power chart thingy). So-

Mew: um... If theose three are actually dead, and no longer under his control, then there's actually something we can do to bring them back... or rather, they're already back then, but...

Wait. What re you talking about? Are you saying that... you can revive them?

Mara: (Now this is intresting...)

Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby Godzilla Forever » Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:39 pm

Fatalis absorbs the flames, using them to heal his wounds, and flips himself back to his feet.

Fatalis: "Thanks for that."

He grabs one of Meta-Ridley's wings with one hand and his neck with the other, before pinning him to the ground.

"...Now, what little power you have will finally be used in a manner it should be."

The spot where the soul eating blast hit begins to glow purple, as does Fatalis' maw, and purple streams of energy begin to be pulled out of MR's body.....

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby UndeadRaptor » Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:11 pm

*The grunts soon just charge in on the own free will, as the zealot with the energy sword rushes Kanna and the other still fails to get up. The Floating Garden starts to shake violently as a Covenant armada made up of hundreds of ships keep coming out from the ruptures, a super-carrier leading the way and begins glassing the castle...*

Slow Posters Club
UndeadRaptor
Tyrannosaurus Rex
Tyrannosaurus Rex

Postby Giratina93 » Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:31 pm

*Not liking having his life force drained, Meta-Ridley snarls at Fatalis, the dragon's tail whips around, before impalingFatalis through the chest and out the back, MR, using all his strength, kicks Fatalis off, before beginning to swing his tail around and around, before flicking it, sending Fatalis flying upward at incredible speeds into the Covenant Armada...*

*THe shield, back online, blocks the glassing plasma, while allowing Fatalis to fly out of it and into the Supercarrier, creating a hole in it...*

*Kanna smirks, before whirling around, the vampire lowkicks the Elite, sending it off it's feet and onto the ground...*

*Mew giggles, before he flies around my head.*

Mew: Yes, actually. in the past, if a Legendary were to die, then their life energy would seek an ideal host before taking over said host. That was how you came to be the new Giratina. In the last 450 years, however, my clone, Mewtwo, devised a machine that could easilly ressurect Legendaries.

Mewtwo: It works like this. Normally, there can't be two Legendaries at the same time, unless one is significantly diffrent, like Dialga and Primal Dialga. At my lab, there are many diffrent DNA samples from all of the Legendaries here. When a Legendary dies, the machine takes note of it, then siphons the DNA corresponding to said dead Legendary, before putting it into a special chamber. THere, the DNA is used to, over time, recreate the Legendary, complete with it's original gender, personality, and memories.

Ohhh... so no wonder I got 80+ call from you, Shaymin. Mewtwo must have noticed the machine had gone off, so he told everyone about it...

Mara: Yeah... I guess... (Jut pretend you know what's going on...)

Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby UndeadRaptor » Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:27 pm

*The elite roars in agony and gets up, before rushing in again as his brother attempts to crawl away. The sword-wielding zealot is quickly gunned down by the grunts...*

Slow Posters Club
UndeadRaptor
Tyrannosaurus Rex
Tyrannosaurus Rex

PreviousNext

Return to The Archives