RPG Topia E-war

Collection of past versions of various topics (Random Topic, RPGT E-war, etc) and deleted RPGs. Please don't touch the exhibits.

Re: RPG Topia E-war

Postby Godzilla Forever » Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:23 am

Fatalis does not fly nearly as far as MR hopes, due to higher size and body mass, not even coming close the covenant armada, but he indeed loses control for a brief while. He looks at his chest, groaning in pain, blackened blood dripping from it.

Fatalis: "I must say, your strength surprises me. A year of confinment and torture certainly has left me weaker."

The black dragon descends back down to earth, gonig back bipedally.

Fatalis: "I'm quite hungry, now, so why not let me finish my feast?"

The area on MR's chest glows again, as more enegy is sucked into Fatalis' maw.....
"If none can know what lies ahead, then losing one's way is just human nature."~ Yoshimitsu

"Would you hear my desire? To take this foul blade, and use it to blot out the light forever!" ~ Ganondorf
Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby UndeadRaptor » Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:36 pm

*The corvettes in the armada start to bombard the shields as the super-carrier nails it with a massive plasma beam, before continuing on with the glassing attempts...*
"What's the plan?!" - random soldier, Mud and Blood 2.

Slow Posters Club
UndeadRaptor
Tyrannosaurus Rex
Tyrannosaurus Rex

Postby Giratina93 » Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:46 pm

*Meta-Ridley grins manically as what flows out of him is pure, untampered Phazon, the unstable substance is sucked into Fatalis, as it begins to eat away at him,the Phazon iinside MR duplicating itself, meaning here's more Phazon being produced inside of him that Fatalis can suck out, while the Phazon that Fatalis is sucking out causes great harm to him.*

*The shields hold up, even causing some of the plasma shots to bounce back and hit the shields of the Covenant Ships, while missle silos insode the shields fire, raining missles upon the Covenant Ships...*

*Kanna this time simply stares at the Elite, before vanishing, reappering behind it, the vampire grabs the Elite by the back of the neck, at such an angle that it cannot hit her with its energy sword. The vampire yawns, before hurling it into a wall.*

Okay... since that main issue has been resolved... is there anything else that needs to be addressed?

Genesect: GIRATINA... I'M FAIRLY CERTAIN WE'D ALL BE INTRESTED IN KNOIN HOW YOUR TRIP TO HELL WENT.

*The other Legendaries all look at me with curious faces, while Mara slowly begins to slink away...*

All hail the glory that is Tenshi, the Sunkern!
Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby UndeadRaptor » Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:49 pm

*The zealot, having pretty much been shot to death by the grunts, is killed when he hits the wall. The other attempts to crawl away with something in it's hand, struggling to live. The ships keep bombarding the shields and intercept the missiles with their own, easily taking them out...*

Slow Posters Club
UndeadRaptor
Tyrannosaurus Rex
Tyrannosaurus Rex

Postby Godzilla Forever » Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:32 am

The first few moments of eating the phazon hurts fatalis greatly, but he soon begins to enjoy the taste. His body begins to change, all his other skin hardening and his body now a fluorescent purple. He keeps absorbing the energy despite it hurting his stomach.

Fatalis: "tAsTy! I MUST gEt MoRe!"

Soon, the hole in his chest glows brightly, signalling a weak spot..... (lol, lampshade hanging ftw)

Mortum uses his magic to rip off the elite's hand that is holding the item, bringing it into his, before flinging the downed elite into another wall....
"If none can know what lies ahead, then losing one's way is just human nature."~ Yoshimitsu

"Would you hear my desire? To take this foul blade, and use it to blot out the light forever!" ~ Ganondorf
Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby UndeadRaptor » Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:12 pm

*The elite roars in pain and falls over, bleeding out...*

Slow Posters Club
UndeadRaptor
Tyrannosaurus Rex
Tyrannosaurus Rex

Postby Giratina93 » Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:45 pm

*Meta-Ridley, seizing the opportunity, snarl swith glee, the dragon's flexible tail impales Fatalis through the weak spot and out the back, this time surging electricity from the mechanical components of his body into the Demon, literally frying him.*

*The shields begin to change color as they take the plasma shots, the shields also glowing brighter and brighter...*

*Kanna grabs the Elite by the back of the neck, before yanking it off the ground, the Elite's feet not even touching the ground as Kanna smiles.*

Kanna: It wuld be such a shame for an edible food source to go to waste...

*The pupils in Kanna's eyes shrink as her lower jaw unhinges, her vampire fangs glisten as she crunches down upon the neck of the Elite, killing it instantly, the blood of the alien being drunk by the Vampire as she mercilessly devours the Elite, tering it apart, blood splatters all over. Minene simply looks away, the half priestss/half terrorist's stomach not feeling well upon seeing such brutish behavior...*

*Coughs, clearing my throat up.*

(Thank you Genesect. Where would I be without you being a pain in the neck?) Yes, I did go down to Hell briefly to tie up some loose ends... The place isn't half bad actually. Down there, some short of war was going on, and I had to team up with the one who supervised the slaughter of my village to bring back peace down there... Of course, once all was said and done, I left, but not without dealing with someone with an even worse temperment issue than Shaymin.

*Mara's face blushes as the Legendaries all look at her, all of them shocked to hear of someone with an even worse anger issue than Shaymin.*

Ho-oh: Now now, don't go looking at Shaymin like that... But Giratina, judging from what yor saying, you didn't take that opportunity to kill that demon. Tell us, why didn't you?

Mara: Wait...
Last edited by Giratina93 on Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby UndeadRaptor » Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:48 pm

Grunt: Wait! We could use elite to tell what Covenant came here for, but he dead now. He dead.

*The Covenant ships keep bombarding the shields to the castle, while some rise up out of the atmosphere...*

Slow Posters Club
UndeadRaptor
Tyrannosaurus Rex
Tyrannosaurus Rex

Postby Godzilla Forever » Sun Jul 03, 2011 2:23 am

Mortum gives kanna a light push with his dark magic.

"That was disgusting. Learn some manners."

He then looks down at the hand he ripped off, and pulls the object out of its limp grasp.

"The hell is this?"

Fatalis roars in pain, the surges of electricity harming his innards. He soon slumps over on the ground, appearing to be dead.....

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Giratina93 » Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:44 am

*Meta-Ridley, having been fooled too many times in his life by seemingly-dead foes, continues to surge electricity through his tail, before lifting it high up, then smashing it down, causing Fatalis to smash into the pavement face-first, cracking his skull...*

*The shield keeps glowing brigher, before it unleash all the firepower that they absorbed right back at the Covenant Ships as one, massive plasma shockwave, the shockwave tears through the Armada's shields and hulls, causing fires to rupture through the ships, and their hulls to become liquidized iron, many of them already blowing up...*

*Kanna stares out of the corner of her eyes at Mortum as she finishes devouring the Elite, her eyes blood-red.*

Kanna: My apologies, Mortum. Once blood is tasted, few vampires can control themselves when they bite down upon a victim. This mostly happens to either inexperienced Vampires, or those who have just had much of their power restored after a long time, and are still trying to cope with the return of strength, like I. As for you, Grunt...

*The vampire turns her gaze to the Grunt, the redness of her eyes fading.*

Kanna: Again, my apologies. However, we atleast prevented them from getting what they were after...

Tiffany: That's what counts in my book, as well. (It would have been helpful to know what they were after, though...)

*Looks around, I scratch my throat, trying to think of a good answer.*

Well... I simply moved on. I do miss my parents greatly, and it was their deaths that led me on the long journey that led me to this Site, but I already avenged their deaths before that journey even started. I slew the demon that killed them, and though the other demon that was supervising the whole slaughter was within my grasp, I didn't want to end up becoming what I would kill. Hence, I let the old hag live. I haven't forgiven her, but I left the past where it should be...

Mara: (Old... Hag? OLD... HAG?!?!)

*Everyone's attention is drawn from me over to Mara, whose blowing steam out her ears, her hands gripped tight, to the point that blood's dripping from them.*

Heatran: Uh, Shaymin... Are you sure your okay? You seem very ticked of-

Mara; SHUT UP!!!! I'm fine, okay?!

*Mara turns to leave, but both her hands are grabbed by Azelf and Mesprite, the two pixies restrain the increasingly violent demon as Lugia puts a wing over her forehead.*

Lugia: Hmm... you seem to be burning up with a fever, Shaymin. I think you're going to need some rest...

Mara: GET YOUR WING OFF ME, BIRD BRAIN!

Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby Godzilla Forever » Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:03 am

As the tail draws close, a surge of black magic blasts it back, before Fatalis bites onto MR's neck and pins him to the ground with strong forelimbs, thunder shocking him and obviously causing pain, but he uses the pain to fuel his anger as he tightens his jaws on the armored dragon's neck. His jaws lock so hard on his foe's neck that both him and MR are bleeding...

Mortum nods solemnly.

"Just try and control yourself, okay?"

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Previous

Return to The Archives