Who is this villan?

Here, you can post other posting games.

Who is this villan?

Postby Giratina93 » Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:54 am

The game ehre is similar to the Riddles of old, but instead, we have to find out a certain person from the vast corridors of media, based on the description one gives of said person. However, the description given of the person has to be done in a good light, so the villans are made wobbies, and a tad bit harder to figure out... whoever correctly guesses who the villan is, gets to do the next one, and so on, and so forth.

To start thing's off, here's a rather easy one: He's considered a monster when all he does is conquer a rich, high powered, borguois kingdom who is lazy to never bother spending their money on anything worthwhile. The "monster" is a articulate, philosophical, and moralistic leader who fairly rules over a poor, destroyed, and run down kingdom, but cares greatly for his people and his many children, as he has not run out on them or abandoned them. As for his people, he conquers the other kingdom to take their money they don't deserve and borrows the princess so she can be a surrogate mother to his children. Who is he?

All hail the glory that is Tenshi, the Sunkern!
Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Re: Who is this villan?

Postby Godzilla Forever » Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:20 am

I'm gonna guess bowser but I have no clue to be honest.
"If none can know what lies ahead, then losing one's way is just human nature."~ Yoshimitsu

"Would you hear my desire? To take this foul blade, and use it to blot out the light forever!" ~ Ganondorf
Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Giratina93 » Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:31 am

you got it right! It is indeed bowser!

Now, it's your turn, G4E!

Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby Godzilla Forever » Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:38 am

Hmmm....

He is the archetypal Dark lord, ruling a vast and ominous territory, with legions that threaten to conquer the known world. With fearsome beings whom mercilessly hunt down those who threaten him, and spies throughout the land, he seems all but invincible (and maybe even that). His home is dark, dank, and dreary, where the sun no longer shines. However, his greatest weapon, one that seems so innocent but is indeed the deadliest weapon to grace the world, turns into his downfall, and is finally thwarted when hope is all but gone.

Guess.
"If none can know what lies ahead, then losing one's way is just human nature."~ Yoshimitsu

"Would you hear my desire? To take this foul blade, and use it to blot out the light forever!" ~ Ganondorf
Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Giratina93 » Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:31 am

Would this be... Sauron, from Lord of the Rings?

Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby Godzilla Forever » Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:20 pm

Yes, indeed. Your turn.

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Giratina93 » Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:44 am

They only wanted their people to prosper over the galaxy and to ensure their entrance into the afterlife. They studied ancient technology and pacified lesser species (if they did not integrate them into their own alliance). They tried to spread their religion to the aforementioned lesser species, but they did not accept their proposal. They decided to bring reason to said species, and it led to their failure. Who are they?

Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby Iceking » Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:11 am

The Covenant.
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby raptor titanus3 » Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:05 pm

Well I guess I pick this up then

He is a transformer who fought with honor but when shown his former leader's incopompetance and lack of honor he left and joined his adversaries against him. He also found two golden disks which were the key to the past, present, and future. After dying so that the destruction of humanity wouldn't come to pass he was forcefully resurected in a new form and had his memory supressed. He stayed this way until the great climax where once again he sacrificed himself to save all of time and space which would once again come under threat. (I know he doesn't sound like a villian but still he was the best I have at the moment)
"We all go about our daily lives, waiting for the next big thing, the next cool trend, even the smallest bits of info on anything happening, but what we're really waiting for... is for something interesting to happen to us, thats what draws us to the rich and famous... we want to be like them... I don't, I'm fine with who I am... and you should be too" - RT3
raptor titanus3
Ceratosaurus
Ceratosaurus

Postby Godzilla Forever » Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:50 am

Optimus prime? Unicron? Omega Surpeme?

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Galaxia » Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:37 pm

I doubt Optimus prime is a villain in transformers G4E,but I must say I too am stumped I was going to say Megatron at first but I thought it was too easy an answer
Galaxia
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Postby raptor titanus3 » Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:54 pm

I'll give you guys a hint he comes from the Non-cannon series Beast Wars
"We all go about our daily lives, waiting for the next big thing, the next cool trend, even the smallest bits of info on anything happening, but what we're really waiting for... is for something interesting to happen to us, thats what draws us to the rich and famous... we want to be like them... I don't, I'm fine with who I am... and you should be too" - RT3
raptor titanus3
Ceratosaurus
Ceratosaurus

Postby Giratina93 » Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:08 pm

Is it Dino-bot?

Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby raptor titanus3 » Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:30 pm

Ding Ding Ding
raptor titanus3
Ceratosaurus
Ceratosaurus

Postby Giratina93 » Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:30 am

Ah, yes... And now...

A visionary freedom fighter that realized that the social norms commonly associated with goodness are actually part of a hegemony to keep the proles in control, and anyone who disobeys will be savagely beaten by a Knight Templar. He burns currency to demonstrate it's meaningless, exposes a district attorney's ugly side, and creates a social experiment that reveals the shallowness of the moral system that keeps the citizens cowed. Who is he?

Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby Godzilla Forever » Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:16 am

Well, seeing how dead this is, I'll revive it.

She is the leader of a massive horde, who was originally hunting for a way to eliminate a deadly internal threat. She turned to a legendary smart man, but he was unable to find a solution that didn't destroy her people as well. Instead, this villainess opted to attack the humans in an attempt to take over their land in hopes to save her species from exinction. Unfortunately, she is defeated when a squad of skilled soldiers defeat both her generals, defeat the scourge, and wipe out her entire species in the process before she is slain. Who is this?

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby raptor titanus3 » Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:43 am

Locust Queen?
raptor titanus3
Ceratosaurus
Ceratosaurus

Postby Godzilla Forever » Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:30 am

Yup. Your turn.

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby raptor titanus3 » Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:27 pm

Born of Noble Blood that spoke out against a great evil regime, when his family was killed he became a Leader of a Rebellion, this rebellion would save two crucial heros who would eventually turn against this force when it used irresponsible mthods to destroy the corrupt regime and when one was changed into a monster. This figure won in the end and installed a new more evil and powerful.

Who would it be?
raptor titanus3
Ceratosaurus
Ceratosaurus

Postby Godzilla Forever » Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:20 am

Arthas/ the Lich King?

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Next

Return to Random Fun