Zombie Survival Plans?

Here, you can post other posting games.

Zombie Survival Plans?

Postby Giratina93 » Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:52 pm

Zombies. The very name can cause hordes of people to go into a panic, empires to fall, and inter-dimnsional entities to- Wait. Maybe not THAT, but if there's one thing everyone fears it's zombies. From the infamous Nemesis, to the zombies of Call of Duty, humanity has incorporated zombies into nealy every fabric of existance. but what if a zombie apocalypse were to truly occur? What would we do to ensure our own survival?

Thus, is the purpose of this thread. Here, you can discuss, shoot down, and join together zombie apocaypse plans to ensure that your hide is saved while everyone else is turnd into the undead. My plan is relatively simple. Having created some hand-made bombs, I will drive into the tallest food storage building around. Once I am in, I will detonate the bombs behind me, creating giant holes in the ground that will prevent the undead from getting to me. These holes will be placed in passages that are too narrow to walk around. Once that is done, and I hae sealed myself in with a lifetimes supply of food and water, I will live out the rest of my existance there, free from being harmed by any zombies...

All hail the glory that is Tenshi, the Sunkern!
Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Re: Zombie Survival Plans?

Postby Iceking » Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:02 pm

The only problem I see with that plan is how you will keep your food preserved if a storm knocks the power out to the building.

My plan would simply be to arm myself with whatever gun I can find and be a drifter, taking enough food and water to last for a few days while driving from place to place, preferrably trying to sleep in a well hidden location where the zombies wouldn't find me so easily or be able to get in so easily.
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby UndeadRaptor » Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:34 am

My zombie survival plan would to be stay mobile (preferably in a zeppelin), stock up on supplies when I need too, and by a gun beforehand. Also: Plan A: KILL SOME ******* ZOMBIES!!!

Plan B: Cower in a corner like a baby (when out of supplies and/or ideas (optional)).
"What's the plan?!" - random soldier, Mud and Blood 2.

Slow Posters Club
UndeadRaptor
Tyrannosaurus Rex
Tyrannosaurus Rex

Postby Galaxia » Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:57 pm

The concept of staying in the air(via zeppelin) is a good one but as with most modes of transport you'll need fuel

I would take the old underground approach,preferably in a bunker intended for waiting out a disaster,I would stock up on supplies and other items the moment something even hinting a zombie apocalypse arises,in the long term the undead will undoubtedly spread over the earth so my plan therefore is to survive under it via an armoured and secluded bunker far away from zombie hotspots like cities,point out any flaws if you must
Galaxia
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Postby Iceking » Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:32 pm

The flaw I see is how your going to get more supplies when yours run low. Cities would have most of the supplies as would towns and if you're many miles away from the nerest town with no vehicle to drive, then you could die if the weather is wintery and kicks up a snowstorm.

My second plan would be to live off of woodland wildlife and plants while keeping away from cities and towns, thus allowing me to use resources that would be able to replenish themselves over time and not have to risk running a horde of zombies to get something I would need.
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Galaxia » Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:30 pm

Your plan is a good one IK however we have to take into account the apocalypse itself,does whatever caused the zombies also affect wildlife? Of course that's a far stretch to find anything wrong with a relatively flawless plan,still evidently once there are virtually no humans left in large towns and cities the undead will slowly but surely spread out if the whole zombie apocalypse thing is going in the long term.Still you should be alright for years to come,provided that there are there are absolutely no towns or villages no matter how small near or in the woods(any community will probably be overun through some means eventually).Also where did you get the idea of me going out into a snowstorm,faced with death by starvation or dehydration even then I can't see myself going out into certain death to go to a zombie infested town for probably meagre supplies.Like I said I'll have stocked up from day one so by the time I'm finished the existing supplies will be minimal in most places
Galaxia
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Return to Random Fun