MMORPGS Anyone?

Video game reviews and discussion.

MMORPGS Anyone?

Postby HorseGal » Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:39 am

So, for a few years I've been playing different kind of mmorpgs. I was wondering if anyone else on here plays them? :P

Lately, I've been getting into Star Wars: The Old Republic. It is a pretty fun game. The voice acting is fantastic, and the story for each class is great! I'm also playing a bit of Lord of the Rings Online, Pirates of the Burning Sea, and Age of Conan. :)
"You alone can make my song take flight, help me make the music of the night."-Phantom POTO
"There is more day to dawn. The sun is but a morning star." -Henry Thoreau
HorseGal
Allosaurus
Allosaurus

Re: MMORPGS Anyone?

Postby TyrannoTitan » Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:29 am

A played a bit of LOTRO when it was in beta, but that was ages ago. Haven't played any of the others you mentioned. Have played WoW a lot (though not for a while), and EQ2 waaaay back in the day.
TyrannoTitan

Postby HorseGal » Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:17 pm

I remember you playing WoW a lot. :P

LOTRO has changed a lot since beta. They're now Free to Play, and coming out with another expansion pack.
"You alone can make my song take flight, help me make the music of the night."-Phantom POTO
HorseGal
Allosaurus
Allosaurus

Postby TyrannoTitan » Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:01 pm

HorseGal wrote:I remember you playing WoW a lot. :P

LOTRO has changed a lot since beta. They're now Free to Play, and coming out with another expansion pack.

Sweet, might have to check it out again.
TyrannoTitan

Postby Galaxia » Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:56 pm

Not sure if it qualifies for a full MMORPG but you could always try Spiral Knights.It's free and pretty fun,only downside is it might not install properly due to a bug that may or may not have been ironed out
Galaxia
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Postby raptor titanus3 » Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:37 pm

Don't bother Installing World of tanks they have bug on the American download and I don't think it will be fixed until 7.2 update
"We all go about our daily lives, waiting for the next big thing, the next cool trend, even the smallest bits of info on anything happening, but what we're really waiting for... is for something interesting to happen to us, thats what draws us to the rich and famous... we want to be like them... I don't, I'm fine with who I am... and you should be too" - RT3
raptor titanus3
Ceratosaurus
Ceratosaurus

Postby HorseGal » Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:50 pm

I've tried a bit of World of Tanks with my dad. It was alright, although I do like the plane fighter games better.
HorseGal
Allosaurus
Allosaurus

Postby Ceratosaurus21 » Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:38 pm

I really want to get the Old Republic game it looks really fun. Lord of the Rings online was fun for alittle while but then they started trying to charge me so I stopped playing. Mmorpg's are quite fun actually XD
Ceratosaurus21
Cockroach
Cockroach

Postby raptor titanus3 » Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:48 pm

HorseGal wrote:I've tried a bit of World of Tanks with my dad. It was alright, although I do like the plane fighter games better.

1.) Game is fixed
2.) They are coming out with World of Planes in the future
"We all go about our daily lives, waiting for the next big thing, the next cool trend, even the smallest bits of info on anything happening, but what we're really waiting for... is for something interesting to happen to us, thats what draws us to the rich and famous... we want to be like them... I don't, I'm fine with who I am... and you should be too" - RT3
raptor titanus3
Ceratosaurus
Ceratosaurus

Postby HorseGal » Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:02 pm

I've heard of World of Planes. That sounds like it's going to be fun in the future! How much have they changed in Tanks?
HorseGal
Allosaurus
Allosaurus

Postby raptor titanus3 » Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:06 pm

Update 7.2 is coming soon which will shift around the American Tank line, moving the Turreted TD and Turretless into seperate trees, and Making a new Tier ten Heavy

They have also removed the T-59 from General Purchase, its avaiable to buy on special events but the numbers of them have drasticly dropped

They plan to seperate the KV-1 and KV-2 as well (I better hurry and get the xp for the KV-3)

I'm not sure when you stopped playing but Those are the most recent and signifigant things I know about at this time
raptor titanus3
Ceratosaurus
Ceratosaurus

Postby Pyronychus » Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:51 am

I play World of Tanks too, though I'm not terribly good at it, (and get frustrated so easily. >_<) World of Warplanes should be interesting, and might be something I'd be better at. I've been flying for a lot longer than I've been driving tanks. XP I used to play Fighter Ace, which closed down its multiplayer servers a couple of years ago...

On a different note, I've heard there might be a World of Warships in the making...

Member of the Slow Posters Club
Pyronychus
Utahraptor
Utahraptor

Postby raptor titanus3 » Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:41 am

Knew about that, not really interested
raptor titanus3
Ceratosaurus
Ceratosaurus

Return to General Games