Super Hero RPG: Chronicles of Los Diamantes

Where good and bad RPGs and E-wars go to die.

Re: Super Hero RPG: Chronicles of Los Diamantes

Postby Murloc Tyrannus » Fri May 25, 2012 10:12 pm

Sanguine had the corpses of good and evil: A cop and a criminal. Opposites, how ironic. She could tell that Aya was vital to the city's tranquility. If she took her down, then that would be one hero down. The bat had an idea. If criminals were always caught, then she would at least leave something that was evidence of her existence. She glared at the two corpses...
"Side effects may include nausea, headaches, and DEATH." ~Valentine

"When you gotta go you gotta go." ~Ian Malcolm

Murloc Tyrannus
Compsognathus
Compsognathus

Postby Godzilla Forever » Sat May 26, 2012 1:02 am

"She's the one cuasign trouble right now, though," Aya replied. "You stay here, please. I think you've done quite enough today."

Aya exitted the room, pondering the occurence she had seen and what Ripsnarl had todl her about herself...

"Adam" soon emerged from behind a small appartment, lurking low, and making sure the stay in the shadows...
"If none can know what lies ahead, then losing one's way is just human nature."~ Yoshimitsu

"Would you hear my desire? To take this foul blade, and use it to blot out the light forever!" ~ Ganondorf
Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Murloc Tyrannus » Sat May 26, 2012 1:14 am

Meanwhile, Naomi P. Connors walked down the street, walking to the apartment complex she lived in. She didn't feel like doing anything "special" tonight, so she would just retire for the night and wait till tomorrow night. She noticed the commotion in the church.

Sanguine giggled as she picked up the corpses, putting them in the pews. She would fill them all if she had to. The bat looked outside at Naomi. This girl looked tired, and would make a nice victim... if only she came into the church...

Murloc Tyrannus
Compsognathus
Compsognathus

Postby Giratina93 » Sat May 26, 2012 2:41 am

The sparring had been short, but effective. Minene had been surprised by Roberta's skill, but she noticed how the maid had been already exhausted and hungry only two minutes in. So, they had called it a night, and Tiffany amd Minene had left Roberta to head back to their own apartment, and the maid had retired for th enight, but not without some poptarts...

Down in th basement where the sparring had been, however, the chest creaked open...

Dr. Craven was still heading down the street. The air felt fresh and rich, just as he liked it. He twirled the smoking pipe in his hands...

All hail the glory that is Tenshi, the Sunkern!
Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby Murloc Tyrannus » Sat May 26, 2012 6:59 am

Naomi wondered what had happened when she was gone. The girl walked into the complex, walking to her rooms to drop off her belongings. She dropped her black and white tote bag onto the couch and walked out of the house, stepping towards the basement. She pulled out four cards, each one having their own symbol; diamonds, clubs, spades, and hearts. They glistened in the light, their sharp corners poking out like thorns...

Ripsnarl sighed. If Aya had died, it would be his fault for being a total jerk and not helping her in his eyes. What could he do? As far as he was concerned he was just a dinosaur in a cage. The lizard slumped against the wall, pounding his fist into the concrete and thus making a cracked dent. Ripsnarl couldn't do anything to stop her, and couldn't do anything to help her against Sanguine either.

Sanguine's crazy gnarl of fang and glow was all over her face as she darkly put a bible in each of their arms...

Murloc Tyrannus
Compsognathus
Compsognathus

Postby Godzilla Forever » Sat May 26, 2012 2:44 pm

A low growl was audible near the church. The stench of death had peaked "Adam" 's interest. He could, perhaps find some easy food over in the building. "Adam" looked around. Seemed no one was around.... good. He needed some alone time. He knew that if he was seen, he'd be attacked... not that it mattered much, since he could just heal. But he needed some food... and needed it quick.

Max was watching the news, catching up on all the events that had happened while he was out. Quite a few had occurred, actually.... there was his event, a robbery, a monster escaping the hospital.... wait, a monster escaping out of the hospital? Things were gettingd wierd around here....

Aya was soon off, taking in the knowledge Ripsnarl had offered her. Once she was done with this,. she should talk to him a bit more... IF she came back...
"If none can know what lies ahead, then losing one's way is just human nature."~ Yoshimitsu

"Would you hear my desire? To take this foul blade, and use it to blot out the light forever!" ~ Ganondorf
Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Murloc Tyrannus » Sat May 26, 2012 3:07 pm

Sanguine was doing her dastardly deeds as she heard the growl from inside the building.

"The hell?" she thought aloud, jumping onto the ceiling and resting like a bat. She looked down, waiting for something to come into the church...

Meanwhile, Naomi walked into the basement...

Murloc Tyrannus
Compsognathus
Compsognathus

Postby Godzilla Forever » Sat May 26, 2012 5:53 pm

Heavy footfalls heralded the entrance od the massive NMC, "Adam". Driven by a primitive, but necessary, motive, the massive mutant beast sniffed, the smell of corpses drawing the titan into the old, dilapidated, and empty church. Two corpses rested in the pews, holding euqally old books in their hands, as if they had been fooling around or someone had propped them up in that manner. "Adam" hissed, examining the area once more. Nothing nearby that he could see.

Good.

The mutant approached one of the corpses, a long, barbed tongue piercing the skin, before it was tugged from the pew. The monster then began to eat the corpse, tearing the body in two with one bite, before finishing the body off with the next....

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Murloc Tyrannus » Sat May 26, 2012 6:04 pm

Sanguine decided to show herself to the beast.

"How's the taste?" she asked rhetorically, jumping down from the ceiling. The woman walked to "Adam," keeping a safe distance from the monster. Sanguine looked at him. He looked like some sort of... hell, she didn't even know what. Whatever happened to this guy must have been really damn painful. She dragged the second corpse to the creature, seeming to be giving him the food.

"Can you speak, or should I do the talking first?" the bat asked calmly to the beast, before sitting down atop of a pew, crossing her legs in a relaxed position...

Murloc Tyrannus
Compsognathus
Compsognathus

Postby Godzilla Forever » Sat May 26, 2012 6:11 pm

"Adam" snarled, quickly snatching up the body of the hapless other who was murdered by this woman. The NMC hastily devoured the corpse, leaving little to nothing behind, save for a blood stain. "Adam" could sense great power in this one... perhaps she could be of some use to him.

"State your name, human," the leviathan mutant stated bluntly.

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Murloc Tyrannus » Sat May 26, 2012 6:25 pm

"Sanguine. Just call me Alexis, though. Lex is fine too." the woman responded smoothly, taking a quick look at her nails on her left hand. Sanguine just kept looking at this... this... this thing. She wanted to know his name so she wouldn't have to call him a pet name.

"What's yours?" she asked as she looked up from her nails and back to the creature's face...

Murloc Tyrannus
Compsognathus
Compsognathus

Postby Godzilla Forever » Sat May 26, 2012 6:38 pm

"That is non-applicable to you... but if you so please, you may call me.... 'Adam'," the nightmarish beast replied.

The NMC soon began to examine the area, his antennae twitching as he sensed vibrations from far off in the distance. Others were closing in, no doubt for these murders. The king of the NMCs soon turned back to Sanguine.

"Come, human... I have business that I plan to share with you." "Adam" soon turned, heading for the door of the church. If he could get her to be his ally, all he needed to do after this was to find someone to awaken her Mitochondrion... and create him and Eve. If that didn't work... well, he'd have another NMC monstrosity to use as his minion...

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Murloc Tyrannus » Sat May 26, 2012 7:00 pm

Sanguine smiled as she walked towards "Adam," running her fingertips lightly across his face as she shifted by, in a petting sort of manner. Her pale face had a smirk on it as she stepped out of the church, pulling out a revolver she found on the cop and an automatic pistol from the thief...

Murloc Tyrannus
Compsognathus
Compsognathus

Postby Godzilla Forever » Sun May 27, 2012 2:29 am

"Adam" examined the area once more. All clear, though he could sense the sirens growing closer. The NMC soon made a break for the more run down parts of town. They were pretty close... this old church represented the edge of the newer parts, and the beginning of the older one...

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Murloc Tyrannus » Sun May 27, 2012 6:03 pm

Sanguine could also detect the cars, as she had excellent hearing. She pointed her guns in the direction of the cars...

"Hello? Is anyone in here?" Naomi called out into the dark room, walking into the place. She had no idea about what was happening, but she was going to find out...

Murloc Tyrannus
Compsognathus
Compsognathus

Postby Godzilla Forever » Mon May 28, 2012 3:11 am

"Adam" did not turn back to see if Sanguine was following. He broke into a sprint, his massive forelimbs helping him cover large tracts of land with each stride as he headed for the slums...

Aya headed towards the old church at the edge of town, when a couple cops joined up with her along the way. Whatever went on there, they were all going to find out...

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Murloc Tyrannus » Mon May 28, 2012 4:09 am

Sanguine continued to point the firearms in the general direction of the wailing of sirens and the humming of car engines. The bat stood in the middle of the road. She was ready to shoot any officer that intended harm...

Murloc Tyrannus
Compsognathus
Compsognathus

Postby slashmaster101 » Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:51 pm

Back on the boat, everything looked the same except for the fact that all of the men were currently ties together with rope found in the lower compartment of the smaller watercraft,everything that is but the man who proceeded to stick a note onto the steering wheel of both boat's before quickly attaching them to each other with rope and shooting a flare into the air, knowing that on a clear night like this the flare was sure to grab the attention of the authorities. However he could not afford to be on either of these boat's when the cops arrived, so he decided to take to the sea's again and no less then a minute later an orca dived and headed toward shore.
Last edited by slashmaster101 on Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
slashmaster101
Bumble Bee
Bumble Bee

Postby Murloc Tyrannus » Thu Sep 27, 2012 1:39 am

Sanguine grinned as she walked towards the sounds of approaching police cruisers, walking turning into a slight run. The bat-like woman's red eyes were clearly visible through the night's darkness...

Murloc Tyrannus
Compsognathus
Compsognathus

Postby KAngel » Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:02 am

Shade struggled to breath. The souns of the city were loud in her ears. She huddles closer in her overlarge coat, the color used to be a brown color but has faded to a gray. She wears faded jeans and worse for wear sneakers. The only actual color that she has is her eyes that are dull eith exhaustion.
She watches a few pidgeons that are sitting on a telephone wire, a hungry look in her eye.
She leans her head against the brick wall of the alley she's taken shelter in and closes her eyes. Drifting into fitful dreams.

"Mr.Harnest, a call came in from Los Diamantes, it appears Ms.Blackwood has been spotted there." A secretary tells the intimidaiting man behind a huge oaken desk.
The man smiles, alomst making the secretary faint on the floor.
"Ah, such excellent news. Please prepare a flight for me immediatly, I must secure the girl as fast as possible before she damages herself even more."
"Right away sir!"
Joseph Harnest smirks as soon as the secretary flees the room, a glint in his eyes.
"Found you."
KAngel

PreviousNext

Return to RPG/E-war Graveyard