Super Hero RPG

Where good and bad RPGs and E-wars go to die.

Super Hero RPG

Postby TyrantTR » Thu Jul 05, 2007 5:54 pm

Note: READ EVERYTHING ON THIS PAGE. AND ONLY POST PROFILES IN THIS TOPIC.

Welcome to the grand remake of the
Super Hero RPG
(Or SHRPG for short)

The old one was slowly destroying itself because people were making horrible, short posts, and started to godmod heavily. So here are the rules.

1.)No player is allowed to kill off somebody else. Unless the player allows you to do so.

2.)No single sentence posts, I’m really going to be looking out for this, all posts must have atleast three sentences, making them a paragraph. If it does not and your character is not in a conversation, then you will get a strike.

3.)No just plain OOC posts, you must have some post related to the RPG.

4.)No, and I mean it, NO powerplaying, godmodding, whatever you would call it, I will have none of it. *glares at Stallo*

5.)No absolute “I’ll kill you all! I’LL KILL EVERY LAST ONE OF YOU PUNY HUMAN SCUM!” type characters. Just no. Maybe your character can be aggressive and like to take other super heroes on but other wise, no killing for no reason sort of behavior.

6.)Add detail to your posts. Detail is good. If I see you lately having lack of detail in your posts I will give you a strike. (See below)

7.) Originality, BE original or GET out. In this RPG you must, and absolutely MUST, make your own character. This is so dire for me that if you make ONE character that isn’t your own, I’ll kick you out of the topic, PERMINENTLY.

8.)All characters must have atleast two weaknesses and two strengths.

9.)You may not use, include, talk about, or even think about any marvel, DC, Blue Water, or any comic industries characters, EVER.

10.)If you break a rule, you will get one strike, three strikes and I boot you out of the topic, but you can loose strikes by being a god boy/girl, and making longer, more detailed posts, if I like what I see, out of the goodness of my heart, you will loose one strike. This is just my system, sorry if you don’t like it but it will help you all with other RPG’s as well, if you develop a habit here than it is for the better.

11.) And most of all, have fun. If you post well, then the rules aren’t really so strict. And you find enjoyment, I’m sure of it.

[Strike Count So far.]

Stallo: 2/3

CS: 0/3

Doc 42: 0/3

LE: 0/3

TT: 0/3

TTR: 3/3

[Hints]

I suggest before you post you read, once again, my guide to good RPGing. I may be biased because I made it but is there any other Guide to good RPGing out there? Not that I have seen. If you do every single, thing it says, you will go along just fine in this RPG.

Always go for the unexpected, this was someone elses character but it really surprised me. Anyone heard of mothman? You can make a super hero out of ANYTHING. So just dig deep into your mind, I have a few ideas, how about a guy called bulldozer, I think his abilities would be self explanatory, so go ahead, make up your own exotic super hero.

Sometimes it is better to start with your character, without his/her powers. For me it is better and a bit fun, to show how they struggled then how they got the powers and delt with them at first.

[Story]
The Year is 2099, Global warming has happened, and was almost as devastating as scientists may have thought. The United states and certain areas in Japan, Europe, and France are protected by large, supported walls, keeping the water out of the cities. (You may only post in the US, just so we are all together, sorry.) The architecture hasn’t changed much at all. But a new feature would be the large walkways were man kind can stroll without getting run over, yet this new world isn’t safe from past difficulties, with new technologies people are turning themselves into things. Unstoppable beings, bent on the glory of having abnormal powers, some have done it on purpose, some have done it on accident. Some want to protect, and some have come to destroy.

[Fill out sheets]

Super Hero:
Identity:
Length(if long):
Alliance: (Good, Evil, Neutral, Anti Hero?)
Allies:
Enemies:
Powers:
Appearance:
Super Hero Appearance:
Weakness:

Alright, so get going. BEGIN

Super Hero: Caution
Identity: Lewis Brian Hollard
Height: 6.4 feet
Alliance: Good
Allies: none
Enemies: none yet
Powers: Caution is able to fling bits of his own substance, witch acts like acid, he can scale walls and pretty much has most of Venom’s powers. Witch includes web slinging, increased strength, and the ability to cancel out any early warning system like spider senses, Caution can see from all sides, because his suit acts as a large 360 eye, seeing if something is coming from behind him, and knowing were an attack is coming from.
Appearance: Normally a scientist, wearing a scientists cloths, he has medical equipment on the inside pocket of his long white lab coat. Underneath the lab coat is a green T-shirt, and some neat, brownish jeans. His face has normal features, blue eyes, curly brown hair, and glasses.
Super Hero Appearance: A beastly creature disgusting in looks, It is a dark jade green, it’s body reflecting light as if it is strands of liquid holding it together, The muscle is heavily enhanced, giving the creature a very bulky appearance, It has a Black widow mark on it’s chest, and on the each side of the Red hour glass on it’s side, are two bone like chains that wrap around the body and meat at the back on another black widow marking. It’s face is like that of a skeleton it has an longer jaw, and red eyes, but strangely when it opens it’s mouth instead of teeth, the strands of liquid are still connected on both sides, as if the mouth is being sealed shut. It’s hands are long claws, as well as it’s feet.
Weakness: High Sound waves, As well if Sound waves are concentrated on him it will nearly kill both the Alien Symbiote, and Lewis. Fire as well is a slight weakness, but mainly does nothing just holds the creature back.

Super Hero: Jake Ivory Stuart (Familiar to anyone in the previous RPG? :P)
Identity: Nightmare
Height: 6.1
Alliance: Neutral
Allies: None
Enemies: none
Powers: Powers: Nightmare is able to fling bits of his own substance, witch acts like acid, he can scale walls and pretty much has most of Venom’s powers. Witch includes web slinging, increased strength, and the ability to cancel out any early warning system like spider senses, Nightmare can see from all sides, because his suit acts as a large 360 eye, seeing if something is coming from behind him, and knowing were an attack is coming from.
Appearance: A regular teenage boy, wearing casual cloths most of the time. He has a bull cut, brown at the bottom, blonde at the top. Jake’s eyes are blue.
Super Hero Appearance: Basically he looks normal only because his symbiote is an infant it can only cover part of his body, thus while mainly it clings to his hands arms, and sometimes the head, when attached it usually shoots off to the chest, gripping him, and pulling him, making Nightmare a little bit faster than his dad, Caution.
Weakness: High Sound waves, As well if Sound waves are concentrated on him it will nearly kill both the Alien Symbiote, and Jake. Fire as well is a slight weakness, but mainly does nothing just holds the creature back.
Last edited by TyrantTR on Sun Sep 30, 2007 12:37 am, edited 5 times in total.
Well James Bond Chinchilla and Monsta Pacman gets old after a year or so of absence. >_> Methinks I'll leave this blank until I come up with something to put here.
TyrantTR
Albertosaurus
Albertosaurus

Postby Stallordasaurus Rex » Thu Jul 05, 2007 7:08 pm

I never Godmodded...! :P

Super Hero: Mingor
Identity: Jex Parker
Height: 6 ft.
Allies: none (yet)
Enemies: none yet
Powers: He morph into 2 forms. A Minotaur and A Chimera.
Appearance: Jex wears shorts and a white T-Shirt. He works as a Cryptozoologist. He is mostly interested in Nessie then any other cryptid.
Super Hero Appearance: http://www.etherea-dg.com/art/minotaur.jpg
http://www.worth1000.com/entries/253000 ... YfHE_w.jpg
"I attack you: You did something wrong. You attack me: ...You did something wrong."
Stallordasaurus Rex
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Postby C S » Thu Jul 05, 2007 7:46 pm

Super Hero: SpeedFreak
Identity: Kevin Anderson
Height: 6 feet
Allies: none
Enemies: Any f*cking symbiote, and criminals
Powers: Has super speed. Can vibrate so fast that he creates a subsonic frequency, useful against his symbiote...aquaintances. Enhanced strength (Not "super" but stronger than your average 15 year old boy)
Appearance: Kevin wears a grey shirt, blue jeans and grey sneakers. He has brown hair
Super Hero Appearance: http://img25.imageshack.us/img25/5300/speedfreak.png
Weakness: High voltage electrical attacks.
History: Kevin got his powers when he was on a feild trip with his high school class. It was to an experimental energy accelerater. It was a generator that was going to take energy and convert it into an unlimited power source. Kevin was caught in the field fluctuations that the gerator gave off and he passed out. The generator failed and was shut down. He woke up a few minutes later completely fine. The trip continued until it was time to head back to the busses. Kevin was late so he started running. He found he had more energy than he thought and he started to run faster and faster until he was a blur. He slowed down when he saw the bus and said. "sorry i'm late" The bus driver said "Oh don't wory, you are only 1 minute late" Kevin was shocked and he went in and took his seat. This would be the beginning of his journey as the SpeedFreak
Last edited by C S on Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:28 am, edited 6 times in total.
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby Doc 42 » Thu Jul 05, 2007 8:14 pm

Super Villian:Dr. Nebblestirx
Identity:M.r granger
Height: 5.1ft
Alliance: Amazingly evil
Allies: Has no freinds whats so ever
Enemies: His customers
Powers: Super intelligent brain,
Appearance: A skiny grouchy man that owns a local video store. He has greasy black hair.
Super villian Appearance: A white lab coat with green gogles
Weakness: He is an amature to the whole super villian scene

Nebblestirx sat on his throne. A few of his minions walked up and started begging for mercy. He kicked the men and shouted "SOILDERS go to these mens homes and burn them mwahahhahahaha." He was the indisputed ruler of the world.
Suddenly he woke up to find himself asleep at the counter with an anneoyed looking teenager saying "May I PLEASE take out the video already!" He grufly stood up and checked the video through. When the customer left the shop he walked up to the door grumbeling and swapped the sighn around to read "closed" still grumbeling about lousy un polite teenagers he walked into the back of the shop. There was a small desk with a few books on it, nothing major. His home was above the shop. He walked over and sat down at the desk. He reached under the desk and pushed a button. The latch poped off a dusty book. He pulled open the book revealing a small control panel. He pressed the button in the center. Slowly the desk started roating and sinking down under the floor. When he was fully under a hatch closed it from above. When he reached the bottem he flicked a light switch illumenating the small basement. He started grumbeling again and pinned a note to a bord at one side of the room. The note read "Note to self: Once cash has been obtained, Accuire larger evil lab" He walked over to a small bench were a strange penguin like robot was lying down. He put on a mask and took at blow tourch. He started welding away it certain bits, screwing in screws, paper clips. He laughed minaiclly under his brethe....
Doc 42
Cool Guy Moderator
Cool Guy Moderator

Postby C S » Thu Jul 05, 2007 8:26 pm

Kevin walked over to the video store only to find it closed. "God I'm late! You know for a person with super speed, I would have been here in time!" He banged his head against the store door and looked to his right. There was a little girl looking at Kevin with a shocked look on her face. "Little girl, I'm crazy." Oh... that explains it" The little girl said as she was backing away with her hands infront of her. Kevin found that the store had a door bell. He rung it hoping the owner would make an exception so Kevin can get his movie.
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby TyrantTR » Thu Jul 05, 2007 8:41 pm

(Nice, both of you are in.)

"Doctor Lewis, are you sure that we have to study the creature today," A scientist complained as he and the other man, Doctor Lewis Brian Howard huddled over a thin expeiriment counter, there under glass was a substance, it was moveing, yet it seemed almost entirley made of liquid. "It's not ethical!" The other scientist complained. "John, this-this thing is amazing, I must study, as soon as possible." he replied not keeping his eyes off of the glass container. "Sir?"
"This thing, I've done my research, while studdying it, I implemented several viruses, it spat them out. Do you understand what I'm saying? This, this thing, it's imune, a cure."
"A cure for what sir."
"A cure for anything, John it just spits it out as if it was nothing." Lewis was in love with science, he loved how animals moved, he loved viruses, he even loved snot. Although this time he thought, he really found something. It was like nothing he had ever seen, it was liquid and it was alive. "John, this is our ticket to fame."
"But Lewis we only have one sample."
"But what if we clone it Lewis, in a couple of years everyone can have one of these. EVERYONE. We'll import it as a chemical in clothing, or-or some sort of pill or shot, and boom, your safe for life." Lewis was happy with his thoughts, but John saw problems, here his partner was again, rushing into things, going for the big stuff. "I want to try it on." Lewis finally said after a long bit of silence. "What?" John questioned in suprise. "When I found this it was all over a squirel, John, it it's some sort of symbiote."
"You meen it bonded with a host?"
"Yes, it, it did. The experience was strange because as soon as I saw it it came off of the animal and came for me, obviously it wanted me to be it's host, I feel like I need this, this thing. I feel as if it's attatched to me already." John looked at Lewis, he saw the look on his face, it was obsessive, mabye even possesive. "Lewis, come on... Don't-" John tried to stop Lewis but it was to late. The Eager doctor opened the window and put his palm into the mess of liquid, it began crawling over him, Lewis was thrilled, the scientist inside of him got to work. "You still have that note book John?" he asked. John nodded, scared at the event. "Take notes." John had to do what his partner told him, although he wanted to stop. "Okay." John dsaid nodding. "Alright," Lewis replied. "It's cold, ver cold, as if it's been in a rifrigerator." John scribbled down the words on the paper as the liquid came all the way up the arm. "It seems to be expanding as it climbs, as if all it's Cells can duplicate themselves or squeeze tighter to whomever is their host." The liquid on his arm built up, faster and soon his arm was bigger, and seemingly more muscular, way more muscular, his hands had turned into claws, but were barely seen under the liquid that was still crawling around his body. "It seems that it enhances muscular build, bassed on the anatomy of the creature it clings to." John continued to write the notes but his expression was ever more fearful as the liquid crawled around his body, it was done with the uper half, besides the head and was now clinging to the legs. A large red Hourglass on it's side was the symbol on his chest and back, John noted on those as the black widows symbol. Lewis' muscular build was very fit right now, the thing was all over him, and he looked like a body builder. Four Pores apeared, two on each side of the Black Widow marking, Bone like rope or chain crept out of them and conected on four pores on his back, at the same places on the other black widow mark. He took his hand off the container now that the transformation was near complete, and all the liquid was gone from it anyway. "Wow." He said, looking at his body as the liquid made it's last arrangments. It was crawling up his neck, he was rather suprised about this as it came over his entire head, Lewis stepped away from the table, trying to breath, but then a face apeared and all troubles stopped. He looked around. Then he saw John, who looked very feerful and was running away. "No! John! It's me!" he cried. The scientist turned and looked at the creature. "Lewis." he asked, slowly stepping forward. "Yes." The creature hissed. "My God, this is, this is amazing." The Creature said looking at it's self. It then looked back at John, "What should I do?" he asked John. "Ummm, lets see if it responds to thoughts." John said nervous, but yet actually excited seeing that Lewis was alive. "Okay." John said. He thought for a while, then finally he thought about himself, his normal self. The suit began to mold, the liquid sunk away from his face, and morphed into his labcoat. "Oh, my god..." Lewis said astonished at this. "The university won't belive this."
Well James Bond Chinchilla and Monsta Pacman gets old after a year or so of absence. >_> Methinks I'll leave this blank until I come up with something to put here.
TyrantTR
Albertosaurus
Albertosaurus

Postby Doc 42 » Thu Jul 05, 2007 8:43 pm

D.r. Nebblestirx was working on his robot faster than ever. He was about to wire abit together when the bell rung. He broke the wires and cursed loudly "DANM I have to get that thing removed." However, money was money. He sat back in his desk and elevated back up to the shop. He sweapt towrads the door and pulled it open he snapped "What do you want you insolent little twerp!"
Doc 42
Cool Guy Moderator
Cool Guy Moderator

Postby TyrantTR » Thu Jul 05, 2007 8:51 pm

Doctor Lewis was driveing home, he drove past the Video store seeing a man screaming at a little kid. He gave the man a glare from his car while continueing his drive. Suddenly hhe heard the ring of his Cell phone. "Hello." he said picking it up. "Yes this is the university you work at." the person on the other side said. "Uhuh So what'd you call for?" he asked. "Well, we called to tell you... Your fired."
"What." Lewis asked his jaw droping, his car skidded to a hault at the grocery store. "We got the call after you left, the manager says your fired."
"Wait, what did I do you can't do this to me, I have kids and a-" Lewis heard a beep. Long and unedning, it was obvious, they hung up. Lewis put the phone down, he dug his hands into his face and waited there at the parking lot.
TyrantTR
Albertosaurus
Albertosaurus

Postby C S » Thu Jul 05, 2007 9:00 pm

Kevin looked at the man shocked. He said "Dude, do you have JAWS? I want to buy it". Kevin saw that the man had some wires hanging from his pockets. "You working on the lights?" Kevin asked. He walked into the store and found the movie. He took it and saw the price was exactly 5 bucks. Kevin left a 5 dollor bill on the man's desk and said "thanks for letting me get this" Kevin walked away and looked back. He made sure the strange store keeper wasn't looking at him. He walked into an ally and put on his white and blue suit. He then jumped out of the ally and bolted through the city towards his home.
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby TyrantTR » Thu Jul 05, 2007 9:03 pm

Lewis heard a noise, he was still in the car but he heard a rapid sound, when he turned to look out the window behind him he saw a blue streak of movment rush past at a high speed. "What on god's green earth?" He opened the door to his car and looked down the way it went, he didn't see anything. Lewis shrugged and turned to the grocery store to get his groceries. He was still sad about being fired.
TyrantTR
Albertosaurus
Albertosaurus

Postby C S » Thu Jul 05, 2007 9:51 pm

Kevin reached his house. He ran up the back and and ran up the wall. He then jumped into his room through his window. He heard someone coming up the stairs. Kevin started running in place. He was then running so fast that he was blur until he was practically invisible. His door opened and his little sister came in. "What's she doing here?" He thought. She then walked out and yelled "MOM!, It's not in Kevin's room!" She closed the door and ran down the stairs. "Whew" Kevin said as he stopped running. He took his suit on and took it to his washing machine. He dropped it in and in a couple of minutes it was clean and ready to go. He went back to his room and put the suit in his bookbag. He grabbed his DVD and ran down stairs. He said to his mother "Mom I bought the movie, i'll be watching it, with no disturbances...none at all, no chores...just me, the couch and a man eating shark movie...byebye" He put JAWS in and watched it. His sister, Jillian walked by. "Hey, why were you in my room?" Kevin asked. She responded "I lost my favorite doll, I thought you took it" "Did you look under your bed?" Kevin asked. Jillian ran up to her room. A few seconds later, she yelled in glee "So predictable" Kevin said.
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby TyrantTR » Thu Jul 05, 2007 9:58 pm

"This is a robbery!" A voice boomed as Lewis entered the store. A man had a woman at gunpoint as he yelled orders to everybody, He had most likely told them to lay down, because that is what they were doing, he was suprised to see Lewis drop in. "I SAID LAY DOWN WITH YOUR HANDS OVER YOUR HEADS!" he roared. Lewis narrowed his eyebrows, he was going to but a voice in his head stopped him, it told him to, told him too. "THATS IT!" The burgaler said fireing his gun. In an instant Lewis found himself air born leaping through the air and landing on the uper half of the man, pushing him to the ground, and before he knew it he was beating the man sensless, just pounding on him. By the time Lewis was threw the man was unconsious. The lady hugged him, She began to sob, "Thank you... Thank you..." she said. Lewis pushed away from here, frightened, then ran out the door.
TyrantTR
Albertosaurus
Albertosaurus

Postby Doc 42 » Thu Jul 05, 2007 10:04 pm

D.r. Nebblestirx did not like children and this one espeically anneoyed him. But he paid the right amount of cash. So it wasnt to bad. Grumbeling he he took off the bell. No more interuptions. He went back down to the basement to work on the robot. Tomorrow it would be ready and then he would be a real evil genius!
Doc 42
Cool Guy Moderator
Cool Guy Moderator

Postby C S » Thu Jul 05, 2007 10:07 pm

Kevin laid on the couch intrigued by the movie when his sister took out the DVD. Jillian! Why'd you do that?!" Mom said you need excercise and said I could watch tv" She said. Kevin took his DVD and ran up to his room. He put it into his bedside draw and jumped out of his window. "I need excercise? I just wanted to watch a movie an-" Kevin saw a man walk pass him looking freaked out. "wonder what freaked him out"
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby TyrantTR » Thu Jul 05, 2007 10:57 pm

Lewis ran down the street towards his house, he turned towards the door, he found a note on it. He narrowed his eyes reading it, then threw the note aside. Lewis shot off down the street, he ran leaving the note behind that said: "Meet me at the park."
TyrantTR
Albertosaurus
Albertosaurus

Postby C S » Thu Jul 05, 2007 11:15 pm

Kevin saw the man bolt down the street. He ran to where he saw the man dropped a peice of paper. " A note?" Kevin read it. "Meet me at the park, This doesn't sound right" Kevin ran back into his house and into his room. He graabed his suit and and put it on. He then jumped out his window and ran to the park.
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby TyrantTR » Thu Jul 05, 2007 11:22 pm

Lewis arrived at the park, tired, he looked around for someone, expecting his wife, mabye it was someone else. Still no one showed. Lewis colapsed against a tree, exausted as he waited.
TyrantTR
Albertosaurus
Albertosaurus

Postby C S » Thu Jul 05, 2007 11:42 pm

Kevin reached the park before the man did and waited. He saw the man collapse against a tree. "I should probably wait. Maybe its a familty meeting or something" Kevin saw something in the trees. He got ready for anything.
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby TyrantTR » Fri Jul 06, 2007 12:50 am

Lewis waited patiently, looking around for anybody, then a light, blinding image apeared infront of him. An african amarican, in a black trenchcoat apeared through the light. "Lewis?" he asked. Lewis nodded. "We need to talk." The man clicked a button on his watch, a wave shot out and Kevin was revealed. "In privacy." he said, his eyes narrowed at the newcommer.
TyrantTR
Albertosaurus
Albertosaurus

Postby C S » Fri Jul 06, 2007 12:53 am

Kevin got ready for s fight. He mumbled to himself "God this gets weirder and weirder" Kevin stood still and he started vibrating. He became a blur until he was going so fast he was invisable.
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Next

Return to RPG/E-war Graveyard