Raptor

Enjoy drawing? Sculpting? Other types of art? Here's a place for it!

Raptor

Postby Pyronychus » Fri Aug 17, 2007 5:51 pm

This is a raptor I drew and colored with an airbrush (not a real one. The airbrush tool in the graphics engine.) I never really meant it to at first, but as I colored it, it stared to look a bit like Steeltalon. I hadn't intended on making it her so that's why it has the nub in front of the eye that I don't think Steely has. (Sorry it's inacurate.) But I still think it looks pretty cool. What do you think...

http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/7314 ... torlb0.jpg

Edit. i just noticed that the JP3 raptors are supposed to have a black mask like patch on their face.... Oops.
Pyronychus
Utahraptor
Utahraptor

Postby TyrantTR » Fri Aug 17, 2007 6:08 pm

Nice. Fairly good.
Well James Bond Chinchilla and Monsta Pacman gets old after a year or so of absence. >_> Methinks I'll leave this blank until I come up with something to put here.
TyrantTR
Albertosaurus
Albertosaurus

Postby Pyronychus » Fri Aug 17, 2007 11:43 pm

Now that I've been away for a while, I notice some things about the pic that I didn't before when I made it. The eye is too big. The neck looks odd. The stripes are too blurry. Why didn't I notice this before? If I had I wouldn't have posted it. Geez, this has got to be one of my worst pictures. I really messed it up. For one thing, I'm not experienced with the airbrush. Every airbrush picture I've done has not come out right.

I guess I'll practice more and post another one later if I ever do one again. Maybe I should give up on airbrushing. Maybe stick what I've been doing. Something that works. Sorry I messed up so badly. I'll be more careful of what I post in the future.
Pyronychus
Utahraptor
Utahraptor

Postby C S » Fri Aug 17, 2007 11:46 pm

looks fine to me. the stripes are blurry because the picture was enlarged and to do that details had to be down sized. same happens to me.

neck does look...odd
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Return to General Art