Member Profiles

Got something to say that isn't fitting anywhere else? Post it here!

Member Profiles

Postby TyrannoTitan » Thu Aug 30, 2007 4:48 am

So, I'm bored, and decided to make a new topic.

This is just a place for members, old and new, to put brief information about their likes, dislikes, hobbies, etc.

I'll start (The entries should look similiar to this...maybe without the bold, if you prefer not to have it.):

Tyrannosaurus Titanus
Siblings: Sister.
Hobbies: Pets, RPGT, Dinosaurs, Movies, Games.
Dislikes: Stupidity, Myspace (redundant hur dur), and anime.
Pets: 1 dog, 2 ferrets, 2 snakes.
Favorite Music: Techno 8)
Favorite TV Shows: House M.D, Furturama, Criminal Minds, South Park.
Favorite Movies: King Kong (2005), How To Train Your Dragon, Jurassic Park, Godzilla (All the movies).
Favorite Books: Jurassic Park, The Lost World, Prey, Sphere, The Terminal Man.
Favorite Website: RPG Topia (Duh :P )
Last edited by TyrannoTitan on Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:28 pm, edited 6 times in total.
TyrannoTitan

Postby Giganotosaurus » Thu Aug 30, 2007 6:41 am

Giganotosaurus
Siblings: Sister, Brother
Hobbies: Dinosaurs, modeling
Dislikes: Young people who think they know everything.
Pets: 2 dogs
Favorite Music: I don't know. But mostly the kinds in Games. :P
Favorite TV Shows: House M.D, Simpsons, Family Guy, Furturama, Scrubs.
Favorite Movies: Jurassic Park, Godzilla, Alien vs. Predator.
Favorite Books: Jurassic Park, The Lost World.
Favorite Website: RPG Topia, FacePunch Forums.
Giganotosaurus
Worm
Worm

Postby HorseGal » Thu Aug 30, 2007 9:40 am

Heh, good idea TT. A little profile first thing in the morning! ^_^
Nice profile, Giga!

Horsegal
Siblings: 1 little Brother, 1 older Sister
Hobbies: Horse Riding, Reading, Writing, Singing, RPGT, Roleplaying, MMORPGS
Dislikes: When I can't add someone in the MSN convo (lol :P), People who care more about their looks and the things they have, People who like to make fun of others
Pets: 1 dog, 4 cats, 2 guinea pigs
Favorite Music: Country, Classical, Musicals, Rock
Favorite TV Shows: The Most Extreme, The Saddle Club, Walking with Dinosaurs Series, Dragons: A Fantasy made Real, Coupling, Heroes, The Tudors, True Blood, Secret Diary of A Call Girl, Scrubs, True Life, My Generation, Dexter, Doctor Who, South Park, Ugly Americans
Favorite Movies: PotO (oooh yeah! <3 ^_^), PotC, LotR, Black Beauty, Jurassic Park, The Lost World, Sweeney Todd, The Harry Potter Series
Favorite Books: LotR, Phantom of the Opera, Eragon, Chronicles of Narnia, Jurassic Park, The Harry Potter Series, The Hobbit
Favorite Website: RPGTopia ^_^, PhantomGerry.net, Runevillage, Youtube, Facebook, Aurora Designs

Hey TT, you forgot to put MySpace as one of your dislikes. :P
Last edited by HorseGal on Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:27 pm, edited 6 times in total.
"You alone can make my song take flight, help me make the music of the night."-Phantom POTO
"There is more day to dawn. The sun is but a morning star." -Henry Thoreau
HorseGal
Allosaurus
Allosaurus

Postby Doc 42 » Thu Aug 30, 2007 10:49 am

Doc_42 Aka Nightmare Ninja91 on youtube and AIM
Siblings: two brothers
Hobbies: RpgT, Hurling (irish sport :P ) , cycling, photography and Hiking
Dislikes: Bullies, Myspace and bebo (pukes violently) Rap music (pukes lung out) waking up early (head flies off and puke erruptrs from neck) (Kp is going to kill me for that :P )
Pets: 1 dog. 2 cats Best of both worlds :P (edit: cat died) (edit: 2 new Cats!)
Favorite Music: Rock, bit of techno, and some classical doesn't go amiss for calming down
Favorite TV Shows: War at home, Family Guy, Futurama, Friends (this could go on ALOT longer so Ill stop now)
Favorite Movies: Narnia, jurassic park TLW, True Lies, Eraser,
Favorite Books: Nothern Lights trilogy, Hitch hikers guide to the galaxy series, Consider Phlebas
Favorite Website: RPG Topia
Last edited by Doc 42 on Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:04 am, edited 3 times in total.
Doc 42
Cool Guy Moderator
Cool Guy Moderator

Postby dinoman666 » Thu Aug 30, 2007 11:40 am

dinoman666
Siblings: Two sisters
Hobbies: Video games, dinosaurs, reptiles, reading
Dislikes: Getting up early
Pets: Cat
Favorite Music: Anything I find interesting
Favorite TV Shows: Family Guy
Favorite Movies: Alien series, Predator series, JP series, Godzilla, other sci-fi monster movies
Favorite Books: Redwall, Warriors, random stuff
Favorite Website: RPGT, Red vs Blue, Halopedia
Last edited by dinoman666 on Fri Jul 04, 2008 12:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Heroes have morals. Villains have work ethic."
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby The Kingpin » Thu Aug 30, 2007 12:47 pm

The Kingpin aka RPGTTheKingpin on AIM
Gender: well, ever wonder why it isn't QUEENPIN?! Male, obviously... :P
Siblings: do 3 devils count? :lol: 2 bros, 1 sis [all 3 younger than me], 1 half bro, 1 half sis [both older than me]
Hobbies: Games, Sculpting [Dragons, Dinos, ships...etc. anything without fur, i can make in clay], Swimming, RPing [what do you think this place was made for?!], reading
Dislikes: School [well, it kills the site and all the fun RPGs along with it, and makes me ridiculously bored. can you blame me?] *pukes up 2 kidneys and a lung, hitting Doc*, Getting up before having 5 hours sleep, minimum [because my head literally feels like it's been rammed through a steel wall and then flattened by a steam roller] *other lung, liver and intestines fly at doc with deadly force*, Myspace and other similar sites [they're crawling with people looking for dates but wont admit they want an online dating service! :x ] *arms fly off and hit Doc in the face, closely followed by legs*, bullies [i'm their worst nightmare in any school i'm in for more than a few months :P ] *head falls off, stomach acid sprays out of all openings and body starts ricocheting against walls* [as for those of you who are probably freakin' out reading this, it's a long standing joke. my trick when someone says something i REALLY dont like. Doc copied, so i did it the way it SHOULD be done :P ]
Pets: Mutleg [pronounced Mootleg, but with the moot bit being short. difficult to explain without hearing it] the white and grey bengal persian mix [complicated genetics, eh? :P ], Amsha the tortoiseshell persian [Mutleg's sister]
Favourite Music: Classical, Soundtrack music [like X-Ray Dog's Dethroned], music by Nightwish [dunno what Genre they fall into ^_^'], Davy Jones Theme [this song deserves it's own entry. it's AWESOME], some Rock music [anything that can be used to enrage me :P . TNT, Drop the Bombshell and numerous Rammstein Songs serve that purpose]. Disturbed.
Favourite TV Shows: anything involving dragons, dinos, sailing warships or enormous sharks. examples: Walking with Dinosaurs. Dragons: a Fantasy made Real [once i finally get to watch it]
Favourite Movies: Jurassic Park, The Lost World: Jurassic Park, Terminator series, Godzilla [1998 Americanised version, simply because i love the design. wish it was more like Toho's version as far as abilities go though], Jaws 1, 2, 3, Harry Potter, Reign of Fire, Rush Hour series, Blade Series, Avatar, Inception
Favourite Books: Harry Potter series, Dean Koontz books, Gangster by Lorenzo Carcaterra, The Godfather by Mario Puzo, The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkein. Warriors Series is growing on me.
Favourite Games [i had to add it. it's something that should've been there]: CounterStrike, Bloodrayne 2, Pirates of the Caribbean, Age of Pirates: Caribbean Tales, Battlefield 1942 with the Desert Combat Extended mod, Jaws Unleashed, Command & Conquer: Generals: Zero Hour with Destructive Forces Mod, Command & Conquer Tiberium Wars, Dawn of War II: Chaos Rising, Saints Row 2, Mafia 1 and 2
Favourite Website: your on it :P : RPGTopia. deviantArt and Youtube come after that.
Last edited by The Kingpin on Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:50 am, edited 3 times in total.
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"
–William Beckett, Lore of Leyuna RPG

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Shadow » Thu Aug 30, 2007 3:59 pm

Shadow

Siblings: Older Brother.
Hobbies: Modelling, gaming, painting , RPGTopia
Dislikes: Being emotianally drained, longing for something and not being able to tell anyone, moments of pure lonliness and Crl.
Pets:Tropical Fish.
Favorite Music: Techno/Rock/Metal/Intermidate a bit o pop =P
Favorite TV Shows: Star Trek Voyager.
Favorite Movies: Jurassic Park Series.(And JP3)
Favorite Books: Plenet Earth, Expert Guide to Dinosaurs, Dragonology and Monsterology books.
Favorite Website: RPG Topia.
Last edited by Shadow on Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:14 pm, edited 3 times in total.
When you want it the most there's no easy way out
When you're ready to go and your heart's left in doubt
Don't give up on your faith
Love comes to those who believe it
And that's the way it is
Shadow
Utahraptor
Utahraptor

Postby Hopeflower » Thu Aug 30, 2007 8:38 pm

Hopeflower

Siblings: Three younger sisters. [All annoying, but tolerable...when they're not bothering me.]

Hobbies: reading, writing, drawing

Likes: Good debates; sunny summer days; clear, moon-lit nights; rain; hot tea; swimming; singing; running; climbing trees; apple picking; fire; classic horror movies

Dislikes: Irritating people; bad books that get overhyped; excessively bad horror films

Pets: Angel, a former stray cat [a female tortoiseshell and white cat who is just the biggest sweetheart in our house. She loves to cuddle and sit in laps, and often shares my bed.], Mocha [She's a German Shepherd-collie mix.] Oliver [the adorable little orange tabby cat we rescued], and his daughter, Luna. [Mostly gray cat with the occasional spot of orangey-tan in her fur].

Favorite Music: I jump around a lot. I listen to classical, piano covers, guitar covers, violin covers, techno, industrial, a few kinds of metal, rock....really, I'll try anything at least once. I've even given a few modern pop artists a try, and found them repulsive. XD

Favorite TV Shows: Supernatural, Death Note, House, Lost, Venom ER, Weird, True, and Freaky, America's Funniest Home Videos, World's Dumbest, Most Shocking, 1000 Ways To Die, Cops

Favorite Movies: The Lion King; The Land Before Time; Brave; Avatar; Jurassic Park and The Lost World; JAWS; A Nightmare on Em Street [the ORIGINAL]; Psycho; the Scream franchise; The Cabin in the Woods; The Dark Knight; Titanic; Pumpkinhead; A Perfect Murder; Insidious; Let Me In; Anacondas: The Hunt for the Blood Orchid; The Ruins; Snakes on a Plane; One Missed Call; When a Stranger Calls; Hannibal Rising; Silence of the Lambs;

Favorite Books: Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher [love that book to death]; the Warriors novel series by Erin Hunter; Guardians of Ga'Hoole by Kathryn Lasky; the Inheritance cycle by Christopher Paolini; Jurassic Park and The Lost World by Michael Crichton; Raptor Red by Robert T. Bakker; Night World vol.1, vol.2 and vol.3, and The Forbidden Game by L. J. Smith; The Sight and Fire bringer by David Clement-Davies; and the Maximum Ride series by James Patterson.

Favorite Website: I really don't have a favorite.
Last edited by Hopeflower on Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:39 am, edited 5 times in total.
"Gotta have a little sadness once in a while so you know when the good times come."
"Talent is a pursued interest. In other words, anything that you're willing to practice, you can do." ~ Bob Ross

"The future is always uncertain and painful but it must be lived." ~ Unknown
Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

Postby C S » Thu Aug 30, 2007 9:34 pm

Compy Scavenger

Siblings: My brother and sister
Hobbies: Making movies, sinking model ships, retreiving sunken model ships... :lol:
Dislikes: My brother, google, when my plans dont work, getting shocked when walking on my carpet with wool socks :x (stupid carpet...)
Pets: My dog, Rex
Favorite music: Benny Hill theme (I saw this video on youtube about Batman fighting a shark with the Benny Hill theme. I cracked up)
Favorite TV Shows: How It's made, Myth Busters, Is it real
Favorite Movies: When Dinosaurs roamed america (Just to not list the obvious, Jurassic Park) Godzilla, The Island, JAWS
Favorite Books: Hatchet (*GASP!* I read...) Harry Potter And The Deathly Hollows, The Face On The Milk Carton (seems stupid, I know, but its a story about a kidnapping...)
Favorite Website: RPGTopia, Dangerous Seas.piczo.com (I now know what KP goes through... :roll: )
Last edited by C S on Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby Stallordasaurus Rex » Mon Sep 03, 2007 11:19 pm

Stallordasaurus RexAge: 13
Siblings: Older Brother and Sister
Hobbies: RPing, Godzilla, Dinosaurs, Vanessa Hudgens...(don't ask..)
Dislikes: B***hes...
Pets: 5 fish
Favorite Music: Rock
Favorite TV Shows: Thats so Raven, Fresh prince of Bel-Air, and a whole list thats too long...
Favorite Movies: Godzilla 1998,Rodan,Last Holiday, and Dragon Heart
Favorite Books: Animorphs series
Favorite Website: Jurassica, Jurassic Park legacy, RPGtopia.
Stallordasaurus Rex
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Postby Iceking » Mon Sep 03, 2007 11:28 pm

iceking

siblings: 16 year old sister
hobbies: reading books, building models, dinosaurs, playing games and smashing broken things
dislikes: sometimes annoying sister, being provoked, tons of homework
pets: 3 cats and 2 dogs
favorite music, three days grace, linkin park, greenday
favorite tv shows:family guy, simpsons
favorite movies:jurassic park, the lost world, jaws, megalodon, walking with dinosaurs, deep blue sea, the harry potter movies, the godzilla films.
Favorite games:Monster hunter series, Jak and Daxter series, JPOG, Godzilla:Save the earth, 2005 king kong, dino crisis 1 and 2.
favorite books:the harry potter series, jurassic park, the losr world, meg:a novel of deep terror, the trench, meg:primal waters
favorite website:rpgtopia
Last edited by Iceking on Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:59 am, edited 3 times in total.
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Cpt.Yuke » Wed Oct 03, 2007 6:00 pm

Cpt. Yuke aka Yukerator on Xfire
Siblings:Sister yikes
Hobbies: Gaming,moshing,bartending, Guitar
Dislikes: School and pesky pest who think they know better(then me :p J/K)
Pets: they all died ... :(
Favourite Music:Punk,Hardcore,metalcore,deathcore,beatdown,metal,drum and bass,dubstep,oldschool hip hop
Favourite TV Shows: Simpsons,Grounded for Life,That 70's Show
Favourite Movies: Rush Hour series,Bourne Series (SO GOOD),Scarface,PotC series,inception,inside man
Favourite Books:Gangster,animal farm,streetfighters
Favourite Games:Alteriwnet MW2,Company of heroes,Saints row 2
Favourite Website:no favorite

(last updated 24/12/2010)
Last edited by Cpt.Yuke on Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cpt.Yuke
Tarantula
Tarantula

Postby Dinonerd » Sun Oct 07, 2007 10:01 pm

Dinonerd
Siblings: Two brothers
Hobbies: Computer, Swimming, Dinosaurs, Movies, Games, My PS3!
Dislikes: When exams come around
Pets: 2 dogs
Favorite Music: No preference (But I hate black rap)
Favorite TV Shows: Simpsons, South Park, Family Guy, Furturama, Heroes
Favorite Movies: Jurassic Park, TLW, Shooter
Favorite Books: Magician, Silverthorn, A Darkness at Sethanon, Jurassic Park, The Lost World
Favorite Website: No preference really

What about dinosaurs?: Well basically ever since I was around 3 i have grabbed and read any information I can get on dinosaurs, no matter how whack the theories (E.g. Jack Horner's Tyrannosaur theory). I have always been entertained by them and research them quite a bit when I have nothing else to do.
RIP Steve

RIP Zyzz
Dinonerd
Mosquito
Mosquito

Postby Legendary Elite » Mon Jan 28, 2008 11:24 am

Legendary Elite
Siblings: 2 Brothers. 1 Older and 1 Younger, making me middle brother of the family who keeps the balance :D.
Hobbies: Fencing (classic swordfighting and not the other type of fencing), Drawing (Dinosaurs, Dragons, Reptiles, and numerous other interests that can be drawn), Writing Fanfic, Playing with my dog Lila, I do like to watch just a bit of TV as they have some good shows that interest me, Myspace, Reading the horoscope, Xbox 360 along with other game consoles and a number of other interests that I have forgotten to list.
Dislikes: Being rushed into doing something, Spiders, and my worst fear: being forgotten about, as well as being taunted constantly (only if it goes on for a while), I also hate it when people shout at me. And I won't say I hate school, I don't mind it. Year 11 was an awesome year. But I do hate exams, who doesn't? :D
Pets: 1 Dog, I once had fish but they kept on dieing. I have taken care of stray pets though. My dog is Lila, a Welsh Corgie, also known as a Queens Corgie. And she is much cuter than your pets! :D
Favourite Music: Classical (Rap in my opinion is disgraceful, don't take it personally), Rock, Any other "Rock"-related genres like Country and Classic Rock as well as a bit of Heavy Metal, not too much.
Favorite TV Shows: Simpsons, Futurama, Any Dinosaur documentaries as well as any animal shows, Video Zonkers (watched it in Singapore), Don't Forget the Lyrics, House, Friends, anything involving Dragons as well as Supernatural (including the show which is awesome!) and many more...:D
Favorite Movies: Jurassic Park, Alien (Series), Godzilla (American Version), Aliens vs Predator series, and others.
Favorite Books: Inheritance Series, Sword of Truth Series and a few others.
Favourite Websites:
RPGtopia-Considering you admins rock and do your best to keep me out of trouble and that I dig RPGs.
DeviantArt-The one place I haven't had trouble with, and haven't had to say anything bad about people, that's the one website which I would call a second home almost.
Myspace-Good place to listen to my music and keep in touch with friends. Especially those I know locally. And also to listen to my favourite songs. And yes I have had people who are just absolute perverted and send me very inappropriate websites in which those people are downright scum and don't deserve anyone's satisfaction, but otherwise it's a reasonably good website. And I'm being very reasonable in this case.

I have other websites I like but these are just a few I prefer.
Last edited by Legendary Elite on Wed Mar 12, 2008 11:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Legendary Elite
Banned

Postby CRUSHER IS KING » Tue Feb 26, 2008 10:04 pm

CRUSHER IS KING
Age; 13 ( turning 14 on May 23rd)
Siblings: 1 sister ( she being younger than me)
Hobbies: Rping (obviously), Internet, playing with my dog Ginger and my two cats, Mokele and Pumpkin, Pumpkin being Mokele's child, playing my Playstation 2 and my friends Playstation 3, playing my Wii.
Dislikes: SCHOOL!!!!!!! :P ,being rushed to wake up, hate it when I get woken up by my dog.
Pets: 1 dog and two cats, i did have a white Persian, Ragdoll but it died. :cry: My dog is Ginger, a poodle, and my two cats, one being a Calico and the other one being a normal one.
Favourite Music: Rock and Rap
Favourite Books: Godzilla and Cryptid Hunters
Favourite Websites: Rpgtopia
CRUSHER IS KING
Banned

Postby Pyronychus » Sun Apr 06, 2008 5:50 pm

Pyronychus (aka Velocibudgie)
Siblings: 1 older sister (half sister actually)
Hobbies: Flight Simming, RC Modeling (Airplanes and helicopters), Drawing, Writing, Making movies, other computer related activities, biking
Dislikes: Homework, Wasps, Shopping, When my computer acts stupid
Pets: 3 Goldfish, 1 Cockatiel, 2 Budgies, 1 Sun Conure (very noisy) and 1 cricket (just for fun), used to have a Green Anole
Favorite Music: Don’t really know…
Favorite TV Shows: Doctor Who, Dogfights, Walking with Dinosaurs, Walking with Monsters, Dragons: A Fantasy Made Real, Cash Cab, How It’s Made (I’m a geek,) Airwolf, Dinosapien, The Future is Wild series
Favorite Movies: Harry Potter series, Chicken Run (hehe...), Firefox (about a plane,) PotC, Dinotopia, Jurassic Park, Chronicles of Narnia
Favorite Books: Guardians of Ga’hoole, Animorphs, Bunnicula (I know it's a bit young, but I like it), Warriors, Jurassic Park
Favorie Games: JPOG, Il-2 Sturmovik 1946, Flight Simulator 2004, Zoo Tycoon 2, Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, Orbiter (space simulator)
Favorite Website: RPG Topia

Member of the Slow Posters Club
Pyronychus
Utahraptor
Utahraptor

Re: Member Profiles

Postby Raptor Llama » Sun Apr 06, 2008 10:49 pm

Raptor Llama

Age: younger than you, probably, unless your G'90's freak.
Siblings: 1 older sis
Hobbies: Accessing the internet, playing stuff, fencing, shooting stuff.
Dislikes: Porn, the KKK, people who don't have a sence of humor,ect.
Pets: 2 cats, one a female, milkshake, AKA ms.growl, and Oreo, a male, AKA cry baby. Both have killed over 100 animals in total, I presume. Also, 2 beta fish, both male, Cane and Anikan, and a garter snake. He will be released to the wild soon, and his name is snaky/aome, if that's how youspell it (my sister's idea.)
Favorite Music: "Weird Al" Yankovic- cause he's ALsome.
Queen- good tunes, good tunes.
Through the Fire and the flames- dragonforce- fun song, nice and long, and impossible, @_@.
All to blame- Sum 41- you know what, I don't even know!
Favorite TV Shows: The "Weird Al" Show- cause.
Mythbusters- fun to watch if something's real or not.
Favorite Movies: The JP series- fun to watch.
Napoleon Dynamite- the friggin' idiot!
UHF- it has al.
Godzilla movies- rubber suit+guy=entertainment
Favorite Books: JP series- ahha!
The Outsiders- Hoodlums are > entertainment
Favorite Websites: Newgrounds- some really good games, movies + tunes there. Also, a nice place to showcase my work.
RPGtopia- ya.
My website- ya.
Captinshmit.com- it was made by my friend's brother.
Youtube-good for uploading non-flash stuff.
"Insert a really cool quote that makes me appear cool and wise and make it italicized to make it look quoteish here." - Raptor Llama
Raptor Llama
Compsognathus
Compsognathus

Postby RPGTopiadude » Sun Jun 15, 2008 1:03 am

RPGTtopiadude

Siblings:Older sister,younger sister,older brother
Hobbies:Dinosaurs,Reading books :D anything cryptid
Dislikes:Kids that think they know everything (my younger sister for example)
Pets:1 dog
Favorite music:Well I'm not really sure
Favorite Tv shows:Monster Quest,Family Guy,Mythbusters,Dirty Jobs
Favorite Movies:Jurassic Park,Godzilla,Dragon Wars
Favorite Books:Harry Potter series (I've read all of them!)Cryptid Hunters
Favorite Website:Just guess found it out yet?
RPGTopiadude
Worm
Worm

Postby Shade » Tue Jun 24, 2008 7:18 pm

Shade
(A.K.A Darkcorners5 on youtube)

Hobbies: Reading, writing, singing, & watching TV
Sibs: 1 pain in the a** little sister
Dislikes: School, liver & onions, and idiotic boys
Pets: 1 dog, 2 inside cats & 12 outside cats, and 6 horses
Favorite Music: Country and Europop (don't judge me)
Favorite Tv shows: Wolf's Rain, Disney Channel & Nickolodean shows
Favorite Movies: Pirates of the Carribean & Harry Potter (Any movie that's a series)
Favorite Books: All that are Fantasy
Favorite Website: Youtube (it has everything!), and of course RPGtopia!
Last edited by Shade on Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:31 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Sugar. Spice. Everything twice. I'm the left and the right, in a word: Nice.
Shade
Carcharodontosaurus
Carcharodontosaurus

Postby Zephyr » Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:15 pm

I cant believe i never got to this

Zephyr

Hobbies: Swords, drawing, model making, RPing, paintball, screwing around on Call of Duty online
Dislikes: bratty little sisters, way too talkative girls, getting hit upside the head by PVC pipes, school
Pets: one dog whose been around ten years now
Favorite Music: believe it or not... N/A
Favorite TV shows: Stargate Atlantis, Man vs. Wild, Survivor Man
Favorite Movies: Underworld, Dragonheart, original StarWars trilogy, Gremlins
Favorite Books: None
Favorite websites: BiteFight, Tanoth, Warpfire, and last but not least oh wait im all ready here
Last edited by Zephyr on Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Zephyr
Utahraptor
Utahraptor

Next

Return to Off-Topic