Pets

Got something to say that isn't fitting anywhere else? Post it here!

Pets

Postby TyrannoTitan » Sat Oct 21, 2006 6:42 pm

This is the topic to post pictures of your pets if you have any.Or you can just describe them.

My first ferret,Tasha.

My second ferret,Butters.

The two of them playing.

I have a 3rd ferret but sadly we do not have a picture of him.

This is one of my 2 dogs,Nadia.

And Cleo.This is when she was a puppy.Shes 6 months old now.

I also have a snake,Rosy,a Fish,Rocky,and a Chinachilla,Sugar.
TyrannoTitan

Postby HorseGal » Mon Oct 23, 2006 11:43 pm

Presenting...Pippin the Guinea Pig!

I also have four cats (Kiara, Trinity, Faith, and Twinkle), a dog (Aleah), and a rabbit (well, my brother's. Her name is Biscuit.)
"You alone can make my song take flight, help me make the music of the night."-Phantom POTO
"There is more day to dawn. The sun is but a morning star." -Henry Thoreau
HorseGal
Allosaurus
Allosaurus

Postby TyrannoTitan » Tue Oct 24, 2006 12:36 am

Cool! I'm allergic to Guinea Pigs though.....He/she (sorry don't know if its a he/she) is still very cute!I always wanted cats,but my family likes dogs more.And if anyone hadn't noticed,the last dog is a Great Dane.Meaing,she is the second tallest dog breed in the world!Anyway,cool pictures.Post some of your other animals too if ya have 'em.
TyrannoTitan

Postby The Kingpin » Tue Oct 24, 2006 12:48 am

when i can, i'm going to show you our pet persian AKA the big furry chicken :P . i'll see if i can do that sometime tommorow.....
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"
–William Beckett, Lore of Leyuna RPG

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Crusher » Thu Feb 01, 2007 1:49 am

I have an iguana and two cats. I can't get pics though cause the never stand still.
Crusher is king!
Crusher
Worm
Worm

Postby o-eternal-o » Thu Feb 01, 2007 8:42 pm

Umm, i have an dorable cat which i love, and i sing to every morning, (don't ask, lol) a parrot, 2 bearded dragons and some fish
o-eternal-o
Praying Mantis
Praying Mantis

Postby The Kingpin » Thu Feb 01, 2007 8:48 pm

i have a white Persian cat named Alaska [she's the big white fluffy chicken i told you about earlier :lol: ], a Mina Bird [kinda like a crow but with an orange beak and 2 yellow sacks hanging off the bag of it's neck. dunnow wether they're for display or storage, but they're there], a Canery and a Bulbul [arabian bird. it's singing is probably one of the most beautiful sounds in the natural world]. i'll try and get a pic of Alaska. the rest would probably have a heart attack if i took a pic of them [except the Mina. he'd smash the camera then say hello in arabic with a bengali accent :lol: ]
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby chook151 » Thu Feb 01, 2007 8:55 pm

i have a weird frizzle chicken called fifi and some other chooks, im goin to get a picture of them, but my favorite chook is zone! he is built like a raptor, moves like a raptor and even has massive hooks coming out of his ankles! ill get a pic of him too :D :) :D
" If i'm not different, i'm dead ."
- Random hobo.
chook151
Dragonfly
Dragonfly

Postby Crusher » Thu Feb 01, 2007 11:35 pm

my iguana's name is Iggy, my cats names are Gingersnap and Cali. They are all cute. :wink:
Crusher is king!
Crusher
Worm
Worm

Postby The Kingpin » Fri Feb 02, 2007 12:54 am

Iggy......the name of my first Iguana.....she ran off, and apparently managed to get over the basement wall of our house and ran into the garden...havent seen her since :cry: . i had one other Iguana, Rex, who used to whip my arm like crazy...probably due to the fact that i was giving some extra care and attention to his apparent girlfriend...Iggy :lol: . he died after Iggy escaped for the 2nd time [i found her soon after that, and moved her to a more natural area; a little patch of vines and other flora that had climbed our basement wall with the help of a layer of criss-crossing wooden boards. she stayed with me for 9 months. Rex lasted 5.

as you can see, i love iguanas, but i just cant have them. i wont keep them as pets because we dont have the required vetrinary expertise to deal with reptiles [most of the people in kuwait have pet cats, dogs, hamsters, tropical fish [my favourite: the Emperor Angelfish 8) ], guinea pigs, and birds. VERY few keep reptiles, so there arent any vets in kuwait that i know of who treat reptiles]. i cant even supply proper food for them, since the pet shop owners are really bad at keeping them, and the internet has so many conflicting sites saying what an Iguana should eat in order to live healthily and happily. :(

as for Alaska, she runs off anytime i get within 6 feet of her, and comes to me purring late at night wanting a cuddle. im a bit upset at her for that, but she more than makes up for it at night :) . there is NOTHING that sounds more cute and cuddly than my cat purring and meowing while she's being cuddled and tickled in the various places she likes...[where's that warm and fuzzy smily when you need it!? :x :P ]

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby chook151 » Fri Feb 02, 2007 9:53 pm

click on the link below to see my sister, thea, holding clara, my fave chook!

http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t87/ ... G_0046.jpg
- Random hobo.
chook151
Dragonfly
Dragonfly

Postby HorseGal » Fri Feb 02, 2007 9:58 pm

I never had any reptiles before...my dad is afraid of snakes. Your cat sounds cute, Kingpin. :) Sounds kind of like my cat, Kiara. She's growing more affectionate, but also kind of annoying, lol. She comes up and meows all the time for either food or affection. And that's a nice chicken!
"You alone can make my song take flight, help me make the music of the night."-Phantom POTO
HorseGal
Allosaurus
Allosaurus

Postby chook151 » Fri Feb 02, 2007 10:07 pm

BEHOLD! ill show you a creature whoms ansester is crusher! the most terrifiying thing on this planet! ladies and gentlman! i bring you......V-REX!!!!

click on the link below to witness this horrific beast!(its my pet!)

http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t87/ ... IMG_28.jpg
- Random hobo.
chook151
Dragonfly
Dragonfly

Postby The Kingpin » Fri Feb 02, 2007 10:35 pm

you know, that's insulting....more like a compy's descendant :lol: . Crusher has no descendant....nothing's worthy :P

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby chook151 » Fri Feb 02, 2007 10:38 pm

*hmf* its still strong, it pushed my dog away from my dogs food and then my dog attacked it then i chased the dog away.........

anyway, i l :D ve vrex!
- Random hobo.
chook151
Dragonfly
Dragonfly

Postby The Kingpin » Fri Feb 02, 2007 10:48 pm

lol....you should've seen my Male iguana, Rex.....he would scare a lab away! :lol: . a loud hiss, then he starts whippin you like crazy...and damn it hurts! i was left putting ice, plasters and god knows what else on those stinging cuts all day! that tail was a knife and a club all in one! :lol:

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby chook151 » Fri Feb 02, 2007 11:50 pm

oh look at this pic! its soo adorable

:) :D :D :)

http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t87/ ... babies.jpg

ps. i fixed the size
Last edited by chook151 on Sat Feb 03, 2007 12:03 am, edited 4 times in total.
- Random hobo.
chook151
Dragonfly
Dragonfly

Postby The Kingpin » Fri Feb 02, 2007 11:56 pm

hey mate! delete and repost the pic! simple! :P

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby HorseGal » Fri Feb 02, 2007 11:59 pm

Awww! That is so cute! The chick is cute! *huggles chick*
HorseGal
Allosaurus
Allosaurus

Postby The Kingpin » Sat Feb 03, 2007 12:01 am

i agree....adorable. i wish i had a pillow as soft as that shick's down...soooo comfy....just like my cat [she volantarily moves towards my head when im resting on a chair, and goes under it, becoming a living pillow. i call her the pillow on legs because of it :lol: ] also love what that chicken's done with her hair! :P

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Next

Return to Off-Topic