Zilla: Second Coming

Have you got a game, book or movie you'd like to make a story out of? Want to expand on a story or plot that stopped? Have an original idea for a story that you want to post somewhere? Here's where to do it. Basically an RPG where one player controls ALL characters in the story.

Zilla: Second Coming

Postby Anaclagon » Sun Dec 09, 2007 4:54 am

This is based on the upcoming movie on Cloverfield, since we dont know what exactly it is, I thought about what if it were like a Godzilla from the Tristar movies. Like a sequel. Anyways here it goes...

Chapter 1: New York City 8:30 PM Janurary 1/18/08

"Surprise!" The large group of people yelled, about 20 of them all in the New York City apartment in lower Manhattan. Robert, celebrating his 26th birthday party had just walked in to his large apartment to find his friends in. Robert smiled and hung up his coat and greeted everyone as typical.

Meanwhile a camera was being passed around as typical for the guests to say some comments and their congratulations on their friend's surprise party. They enjoyed themselves, eating the party snacks and the drinks, having fun.

"Don’t know what I would without Rob!" One said into the camera.
"Yo, thanks for being there" Another one might say. It was all fine and well. Nobody thought much anymore...nothing big really has happened since "It" finally died.

Repairs were finished off, and everything was back in order. New York was "normal" again. Robert went around shaking hands, drinking his ice cold coke as he looked around. There was music playing, some interviews and nothing was going out of control.

Some of the guests enjoyed themselves using his TV by watching what was on the news, watching any Basketball or hockey games that were showing up in this late Saturday in January. They just idly switched through the channels...watched some and skipped on without care.

It’s been a long time but for now, the people didn’t care, it died so what, along with all the eggs, or so it did....

Robert talked to one of his best friends, Ashley.

"So any plans for the weekend?" She asked.

"Nah, nothing really. Well maybe see my old folks upstate you know, otherwise that’s it" Robert replied.

Ashley smiled as John appeared, patting his friend on the back.

"Yo what's up man" John said as Robert laughed, shaking hands while their other hand was occupied with their drinks. "So how’s it been going? It’s been quite some time" John said.

Robert was about to answer when he could hear one of his friends yelling in the room in front of the camera. "Woo! This is going to be the best night of our lives!" Robert knew he must have been a little drunk.

"Anyways it’s been going well you see...." Suddenly out of nowhere, a booming roar echoed through the area.

"What the hell was that...." John asked. There was a large rumbling sound and the sounds of cars making noises were clearly heard outside of the apartment. The alarms blurted out like crazy. Soon all the lights turned off as everyone just looked at each other.

The TV still worked. "Joe fliped to the news" Robert said as Joe said pointing the remote towards the TV and changed it.

"Channel 5..." He said as a woman appeared.

"People who just checked in right now... a massive roaring sound was just heard all over New York. There are now perhaps hundreds of calls heading towards Police Stations. People are very concerned what was going on. We have no confirmed news on what just happened. Hopefully when we return, we can provide more information" The woman said.

A man then appeared. "Well as for now, we would have to wait, in other words" the man went on talking about some random topic.

"Let's check the roof, we might have a good view from there" Kevin said. Robert nodded as John and Ashley followed, heading towards the rooftop where there were dozens of others from the apartment looking out of nowhere when they heard a massive, booming and terrifying roar again.

Suddenly a massive explosion occurred, flames shooting out of nowhere was the explosion expanded, engulfing anything within its range. Suddenly large parts of debris were thrown into the water, on fire....coming from the mysterious explosion.

"Everybody back down!" John cried as the people rushed towards the apartment, running, tripping and shoving their way through as the debris smashed into the rooftop.

Everybody in the apartment rushed outside as there was now hundreds of people running in the streets.

"Where's Joe, or Larina? Kelly or Greg!?" Robert asked out loud to Ashley, saying random names, thinking of the people he saw at the little party. The best time of their lives was turning into a nightmare.

"Oh my God, I saw it...it's HUGE!" A man yelled as he ran towards the other way along with the hundreds of people.

Suddenly the roar was heard once more as Robert and Ashley broke into a terrified sprint, running for their lives.

Stray debris smashed into a building as suddenly a much larger one appeared being thrown after nowhere and smashed into a car and began rolling in the streets...it was none other then the famed head of the Statue of Liberty, torn from its place...

Remember the Name
Anaclagon
Spinosaurus
Spinosaurus

Postby C S » Sun Dec 09, 2007 5:06 am

the clover feild trailer!
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Re: Zilla: Second Coming

Postby Iceking » Sun Dec 09, 2007 5:08 am

very nice. i like all of the description that makes you feel as though you are actaully in the fan fic.
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Anaclagon » Sun Dec 09, 2007 5:13 am

Thanks for the comments, I'll get the second Chap in by tomorrow...well actually today but mucch later on cause I have to sleep soon :/

Remember the Name
Anaclagon
Spinosaurus
Spinosaurus

Postby TyrannoTitan » Sun Dec 09, 2007 6:18 am

Awesome. Very interesting way of combining the Cloverfield trailer and Zilla...

Keep it up.
TyrannoTitan

Postby Anaclagon » Wed Dec 12, 2007 8:44 pm

Well im sorry to say I hit a writers block. Im not completely sure on how to continue it on. I know I could do many things but I feel any of the things I do doesnt fit or feel right so until then, I cant continue the story until I feel I got a green light.

Remember the Name
Anaclagon
Spinosaurus
Spinosaurus

Postby Raptor Llama » Tue Jan 01, 2008 12:21 am

Well, as we know now Cloverfeild is about biowales, I still think this should continue. Well, you could start with introducing Nick Tatopulos and friends, ya know, get the origanal cast back in. That's my suggestion.
"Insert a really cool quote that makes me appear cool and wise and make it italicized to make it look quoteish here." - Raptor Llama
Raptor Llama
Compsognathus
Compsognathus

Return to Single Writer Fiction