CEP 1.5 (possibly bug fix) help

Created a mod you want others to know about? Here's the place!

CEP 1.5 (possibly bug fix) help

Postby Raptor Llama » Sun Dec 30, 2007 3:19 pm

Hello all, I know some modders here are from JPOG MOD. Now I couldn't join there boards, and I don't know if this is the right section to post, put does anyone know how to fix the visitors complaining about prices? Cause I downloaded CEP 1.5 (possibly bug fix) and when I set the prices for the food so I don't lose money the visitors complain about the prices! This is annoying and I need the exact file and the exact line to fix it so they don't complain about the prices anymore. I've been searching this question for YEARS, so I REALLY need an answer. Ok, thanks!
"Insert a really cool quote that makes me appear cool and wise and make it italicized to make it look quoteish here." - Raptor Llama
Raptor Llama
Compsognathus
Compsognathus

Postby The Kingpin » Sun Dec 30, 2007 9:12 pm

im not exactly sure about this problem, but i'll be sure to have a look as soon as i have time...
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"
–William Beckett, Lore of Leyuna RPG

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Raptor Llama » Sun Dec 30, 2007 10:49 pm

The Kingpin wrote:im not exactly sure about this problem, but i'll be sure to have a look as soon as i have time...

Ya, I guess I sorta rushed explaining it. Okay, the CEP 1.5 had a mod that change it so the visitors would not put up with insane prices for food (I.E. $eight) The problem was that the food costs like $5, so just to gain a profit you have to make it at least $6. But when I put it at 6, they complain. I need this fix so I can make $ again :!:
"Insert a really cool quote that makes me appear cool and wise and make it italicized to make it look quoteish here." - Raptor Llama
Raptor Llama
Compsognathus
Compsognathus

Return to Mixed Mods