a new jp operation genesis

Video game reviews and discussion.

Postby mega raptor » Fri Mar 16, 2007 10:46 pm

I agree wholeheartedly.

Also, how about a function to track and name your dinosaurs?

And what about the drugs that were originally supposed to be in the game at the Vet Station? They could screw with dinosaur moods and such, for example, sending them on a rampage or a coma. And, of course, a vet station.

Ambient natural buildings, for example, cliffs, waterfalls, and volcanos.

More terrain types (I know ERC is already working on this) each of which correspond to dino's preferred habitats (for example, Raptors like desert while Spinos like swamps)

More types of forest, like deciduous or swamps, and the function for them to spread naturally

More staff types, like gardeners to watch the plants so they don't overgrow and keep the larger dinos from moving, and dino handlers to make sure that the dinos are happy and content.

Safari gates

Other buildings required to run the park, for example, airports, harbors, power plants, a research institue, genetics lab, buildings that network to the feeders.

Maybe inspections by the InGen board?

Do I actually think many of these are going to be possible in the game? Nope. It would be sweet, though.
It's you and me against the world. We attack at dawn.

This is the way the world ends. Not with a bang but with a whimper. - T.S. Eliot
mega raptor
Butterfly
Butterfly

Postby Doc 42 » Fri Mar 16, 2007 11:24 pm

Actually everything you said is possible.
Games can accomplish anything.
Dont belive me?
Imagine if there was a game coming out soon in which you could mold cretures from clay and the game would animate them and then that very game goes futher allowing for milions of races in a massive star system in which every star is vist-able.
Would you laugh? would you say its impossible.
HINT hint spore hint HINT
Doc 42
Cool Guy Moderator
Cool Guy Moderator

Postby The Kingpin » Sat Mar 17, 2007 3:52 am

i think this topic is supposed to be so that VR can contact Blue Tongue [fat chance on that happening. lazy buggers obviously dont know what's good for 'em... :roll: ]
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"
–William Beckett, Lore of Leyuna RPG

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Doc 42 » Sat Mar 17, 2007 9:48 am

I dont think blue tongue are the ones to talk too. Universal still have the rights to make games based on jurassic park. Blue tonge cant do a thing without funding from them.
and to make this NOT an off topic post
Better Breakouts
You are only told you have a breach if a security camra spots one, you need a security hub in order to montier stuff.
Dinos who escape have managed to destroy there tracker tags meaning you cant see them on the map.
Dinos try escape if the space doesnt satisfy there territory needs. The dinopedia should give information on this.
Hungery dinos can see out of their encoluser meaning if they start to starve they attack the fence to get the food. imagine your rex breaking through the fence to get at your stack of herbys, or visators :twisted:
All fence, hatchery, repulsion devices [what ever there called] power boxes should require regular mantanince or else they lose power.
Doc 42
Cool Guy Moderator
Cool Guy Moderator

Postby TyrannoTitan » Sat Mar 17, 2007 2:11 pm

How about having large carnivores/herbivore (Trike, anky, etc) be able to destroy buildings, visitors (for the herbs. Just imagine a visitor impaled on a Trike's horn.) and sentry guns. Also have animals able to wake up inside the moving container if you didn't sedate them enough OR go into a coma because you sedated them too much.

I HAVE tryed to contact Blue Tongue with no reply. I think someone should contact Universal.
TyrannoTitan

Postby chook151 » Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:55 pm

what bout dreamworks?? they created TLW for psx, wait, nah, that would be copying another company, or would it?
" If i'm not different, i'm dead ."
- Random hobo.
chook151
Dragonfly
Dragonfly

Postby mega raptor » Sun Mar 18, 2007 12:06 am

Dreamworks had nothing to do with OG. They did do some games for TLW, but they had nothig to do with and would know nothing about OG.
It's you and me against the world. We attack at dawn.

This is the way the world ends. Not with a bang but with a whimper. - T.S. Eliot
mega raptor
Butterfly
Butterfly

Postby Doc 42 » Sun Mar 18, 2007 2:28 am

I would contact Universal but Im lazy so anybody? We need to send them a professinal looking e-mail that will get them slobbering over the oppertunity to expand there piggy banks. Thus, no slang :cry: LOTs of ideas. Lots of people who would buy the game. Anyone else want to add to that.
Doc 42
Cool Guy Moderator
Cool Guy Moderator

Postby The Kingpin » Sun Mar 18, 2007 3:45 am

well, for the proffessional looking E-Mail, give me the address, and leave it to me. my mum's starting a business that requires her to do just that. she's great at making official, persuasive looking E-Mails.
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"
–William Beckett, Lore of Leyuna RPG

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Tyrannosaurs » Tue Mar 27, 2007 1:02 pm

more dinos and they better start earlier if they want to get everything in the game. We inly got like 2/3 of a game
Tyrannosaurs
Worm
Worm

righthem the r

Postby VelociRex » Fri May 30, 2008 1:43 pm

its taken too bloody long for my liking but i contacted bluetongue and gave them the ridicoulously long list of improvements(hopefully they dont think we thought their game was...dare i say it?... crap?) even though i said i was going to keep the list at 30, there were too many ideas 2 cut off, kingpin's list was accurate enough for a copy and paste:) lol and im waiting for them to get back to me, or not seeing as there likely to ignore me and then create the game with all the ideas and ignore all our hard work(even though they were ideas) and take all the credit. . . but thanks for all the ideas, hopefully we should see a new game soon, unless the unthinkable happens:| not even going to mention it thanks again :D :D

Doc 42 wrote:I would contact Universal but Im lazy so anybody? We need to send them a professinal looking e-mail that will get them slobbering over the oppertunity to expand there piggy banks. Thus, no slang :cry: LOTs of ideas. Lots of people who would buy the game. Anyone else want to add to that.

refering to this
"NOW IS THE TIME 2 EXPAND BROTHERS" sorry caught in the movie moment there. i rekon that i should annoy/persuade universal 2 fund BlueTongue, for the brilliant ideas bring on the ettiquette and the thesaurus :twisted:
VelociRex
Worm
Worm

Postby VelociRex » Fri May 30, 2008 1:48 pm

Note: Don't double post. there is an edit button for that purpose to add things you forgot to mention earlier. Strike one
VelociRex
Worm
Worm

Postby RPGTopiadude » Sun Jun 15, 2008 1:24 am

although i dont have jpog i have seen vids and i do agree with u Tyrannosaurus Titanus (cool name by the way)
RPGTopiadude
Worm
Worm

Postby Doc 42 » Sun Jun 15, 2008 1:42 am

Dont bump dead threads.
this one has been 6 feet under for quite a while now.
"**** off TT"-Doc 42

Trophy art by CompyScavanger
Slow Posters Club
Doc 42
Cool Guy Moderator
Cool Guy Moderator

Re: a new jp operation genesis

Postby TyrannosaurusRules! » Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:15 pm

Giant Crocodiles

More Dinosaurus as everyone keeps sayin

Deeper water

And Breeding

AI for sure the dinosaurus arent acting like should be in the first game!
Sand Claw
Gustav
Dire Howl
DRACUL DRAGO
TyrannosaurusRules!
House fly
House fly

Previous

Return to General Games