jp-r

Have you got a game, book or movie you'd like to make a story out of? Want to expand on a story or plot that stopped? Have an original idea for a story that you want to post somewhere? Here's where to do it. Basically an RPG where one player controls ALL characters in the story.

jp-r

Postby ryan » Fri Feb 15, 2008 11:48 pm

1 thing sorry about the rpg thing its kind of embarrassing, and since the rpg requests is locked ill just wright a story called Jurassic park-ranger a fan-fic of course. based on one of my favoret game ever JPOG! ill wright the first part of chapter one right now but i want an o-k that i can wright this book here because i like to be an extra careful guy.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

chapter 1:POWER LINES part 1 :RAPTER ESCAPE

"Hey Roger! Some storm were having! eh?"
it was the wet season on isle carpa or Jurassic park:Brazil as Hammond ,our boss,called it.
"hey Roger! can you hear me?" josh yelled again,sometimes i really hate that man.
"yes josh, i hear you! be quiet we need to listen to the radio!"
i really loved this job ,being a Jurassic park ranger and all, but ever since josh the intern came iv considered moving to "Jurassic park japan" were i wont ever hear another English word again.
"JOSH, SHUT THE #$%@ UP! THERES A THUNDER STORM, THE POWERS OFF AND ALL WE CAN DO IS WAIT UNTIL THE STORMS OVER SO MAINTNENCE CAN FIX THE GOD @$#% POWER!" josh started to talk but roger interrupted once more "AND WORST OF ALL I HAVE TO WAIT IN THIS GOD @$#% BUNKER AND LISTEN TO YOU THE ENTIRE TIME BUT WERE SUPPOSED O BE LISTING FOR MULDOON TO TELL US IF ANY DINOSAURS ESCAPED!"
"wow"was all that josh could muster
"man, I'm sorry i am just stressed about the fact that 13,000 people are stuck here and were just listening to this stup-"
the radio turned on "rangers section 4-b go to rapter pen 1-4 kill any in your way! i repeat this is a 401 crisis.

the canopy protected them mostly from the rain that would have completely soaked them shero moved forward keeping an eye on 2 humans pointing fire sticks at us i gave tou the signal, 3 taps with my toe claw. tou closed in from the side killing one of the humans. the other one shot tou and flank, whom was hidden on his right side, shero jumped back into his rapter packs territory, over the fence, but the remaining human shot at shero again this time hitting her head.everything went black.

"@$#! rapters," roger said looking over at joshes dead body.roger kill the rest of the rapter pack with his shot gun. and headed to base to tell jim, hes not going to be happy roger thought.
"this is the 5 intern this week!" he mumered to himself the mud on his boots and the rain on his head.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
oh and sorry for the lack of detail THATS ALL FOR NOW FOLKS :arrow:

AND PLEASE post YOUR OPINION, PLEASE :mrgreen:
Last edited by ryan on Sat Mar 15, 2008 4:05 am, edited 2 times in total.
ryan

Postby CRUSHER IS KING » Tue Feb 19, 2008 1:03 am

I like it, needs a little more detail, but overall I like it.
CRUSHER IS KING
Banned

Postby ryan » Tue Feb 19, 2008 1:37 am

thanks i might re wright it all for more detail but im having a lot of writers block
ryan

Return to Single Writer Fiction