Zoo Tycoon 2

Video game reviews and discussion.

Postby Raptor Llama » Wed Feb 20, 2008 3:39 am

what bones?
"Insert a really cool quote that makes me appear cool and wise and make it italicized to make it look quoteish here." - Raptor Llama
Raptor Llama
Compsognathus
Compsognathus

Postby TyrantTR » Wed Feb 20, 2008 3:45 am

Do you know anything about modeling/animateing? What about stop motion? Stop motion has a thing called an armature, and then they put the model over the armature, and when they move the armature the model moves. It's the same in CGI only it's in the computer. The bones are the armature, and the model is well, the model. You can't make a new skeleton but you can make a new model. Understand?
Well James Bond Chinchilla and Monsta Pacman gets old after a year or so of absence. >_> Methinks I'll leave this blank until I come up with something to put here.
TyrantTR
Albertosaurus
Albertosaurus

Postby Raptor Llama » Wed Feb 20, 2008 3:53 am

Yeah. I haven't done stop moition, unless you count frame by frame in flash (free flash) and I think for ZT1 I tried a little bit at creating a model and making frame by frame animations in APE. It takes a lot of time and space, I mean, each frame is a saved picture. But, that wasen't 3-D. I don't have any 3-D software, I tried anim8tor once, but I had no idea what I has doing and didn't get anywhere. I think I'll take a stab at it, see how good I can get.
"Insert a really cool quote that makes me appear cool and wise and make it italicized to make it look quoteish here." - Raptor Llama
Raptor Llama
Compsognathus
Compsognathus

Postby TyrantTR » Wed Feb 20, 2008 3:55 am

It's not easy. AT ALL. (side note: I remember TT telling me that. :P) You have to get a proper 3D program or the game will glitch out, then the numerous plugins, and then somehow get it ingame by transfering stuff, it's complicated.
Well James Bond Chinchilla and Monsta Pacman gets old after a year or so of absence. >_> Methinks I'll leave this blank until I come up with something to put here.
TyrantTR
Albertosaurus
Albertosaurus

Postby Raptor Llama » Fri Feb 22, 2008 8:27 pm

I found another website that the king of skull island is downloadable at.
Raptor Llama
Compsognathus
Compsognathus

Postby CRUSHER IS KING » Sat Mar 01, 2008 4:00 pm

RL PM the site.
CRUSHER IS KING
Banned

Postby TyrantTR » Sat Mar 15, 2008 12:46 am

http://zootycoonvolcano.net/index.php?s ... =7254&st=0

Check that out guys. I'm lead mesher and secondary skinner in the upcoming pack "The World of Kong"
TyrantTR
Albertosaurus
Albertosaurus

Postby Raptor Llama » Mon Mar 17, 2008 10:00 pm

Yay! I always wanted a skull island expansion pack! Is it going to be free?

Looks Awasome!!
Raptor Llama
Compsognathus
Compsognathus

Postby TyrantTR » Mon Mar 17, 2008 10:02 pm

Ofcoarse it is free, if we charged you for download we'd get sued. :P
TyrantTR
Albertosaurus
Albertosaurus

Postby Raptor Llama » Mon Mar 17, 2008 10:23 pm

Ok, cause some ad on youtube for the JP pack said it was a primumum download.

Is this going to have skull island foliage & structures?

This is gonna be awsome!

Lemme guess...

Velociraptors are going to be the base for those small blue raptors in the game entitled Peter Jackson's King Kong: The Official Game Of The Movie.

Utahraptors are going to be the base of Ventranosaurs.

Kong is a huge Mountain Gorilla just like it's been done before except this time 'round his fencing requirments are going to be better.

Is there going to be any Kong V-rex finishers?
Raptor Llama
Compsognathus
Compsognathus

Postby Anaclagon » Mon Mar 17, 2008 10:47 pm

hey screw that, how about V-Rexes owning every other animal and with so crazy finisher to Kong instead :P

Remember the Name
Anaclagon
Spinosaurus
Spinosaurus

Postby TyrantTR » Tue Mar 18, 2008 1:43 am

Raptor Llama wrote:Ok, cause some ad on youtube for the JP pack said it was a primumum download.

Is this going to have skull island foliage & structures?

This is gonna be awsome!

Lemme guess...

Velociraptors are going to be the base for those small blue raptors in the game entitled Peter Jackson's King Kong: The Official Game Of The Movie.

Utahraptors are going to be the base of Ventranosaurs.

Kong is a huge Mountain Gorilla just like it's been done before except this time 'round his fencing requirments are going to be better.

Is there going to be any Kong V-rex finishers?

No

No

Yes

and Mabye
TyrantTR
Albertosaurus
Albertosaurus

Postby Raptor Llama » Mon Mar 24, 2008 2:29 pm

Will there be Ventranosaurs? Is there a list of the guys in the ep?
Raptor Llama
Compsognathus
Compsognathus

Postby TyrantTR » Mon Mar 24, 2008 9:46 pm

If you mean the raptor guys, proabably.

And no, no definant list as been supplied as of yet, and speculation may or may not be confirmed.
TyrantTR
Albertosaurus
Albertosaurus

Postby Raptor Llama » Sat Apr 12, 2008 2:42 pm

Any updates so far?
Raptor Llama
Compsognathus
Compsognathus

Postby TyrantTR » Sat Apr 12, 2008 3:42 pm

Check out the topic. See for yourself, but guess what guys, coming soon prehistory's most frightening sea Monsters come to YOUR zoo.
http://z14.invisionfree.com/Zoo_Tycoon_ ... topic=9094
Check it out, meshed by me yet again. : D
TyrantTR
Albertosaurus
Albertosaurus

Postby Raptor Llama » Sat Apr 12, 2008 4:37 pm

Please tell me the Megalodon will be in the expansion... :D
Raptor Llama
Compsognathus
Compsognathus

Postby TyrantTR » Mon Apr 14, 2008 1:17 am

Nope, it's been done about 50 times, just look around I'm sure you'll find it.
TyrantTR
Albertosaurus
Albertosaurus

Postby Raptor Llama » Mon Apr 28, 2008 10:05 pm

Can't find a Megalodon for download. :? O well. I'll search volcano, see if I have any luck.

Well, I hope those two expansions actually come out, since I've noiticed towards the back of that forum they have all these good ep ideas but they always die suddenly.

And incase anyone's interested, Zoo Admin is fully back up and running.

Edit: Found a shark pack including the meg, but the link to download it is brocken.
Raptor Llama
Compsognathus
Compsognathus

Postby TyrantTR » Tue Apr 29, 2008 3:12 am

I have a freind on there who made a meg, I could always ask him to upload it.

Oh and check back at the Formidable Seas topic every friday to see a new animal, ones that aren't on the front page include, Halisaurus, Metrorynchus, Globidens, and Euhrinosaurus.

Next one will be one that all of you should be familiar with, and love. TT knows, but he better not tell anyone. :P

We also had a contest were people voted for there favorite marine animal of the prehistoric age and the top two winners would get in the pack, so please welcome the two newly revealed animals:

Prognathodon and Tanystropheus!
TyrantTR
Albertosaurus
Albertosaurus

PreviousNext

Return to General Games