Choice game Mk. II

Here, you can post other posting games.

Choice game Mk. II

Postby Doc 42 » Sat Apr 26, 2008 2:35 am

Inspired by a recent CAD plot, I of the dragon and of course, the original choice game by TT. I have decided to have a go at makeing my own one.

Any one who has played the game will see loads of similarities with I of the dragon. This is intended to be largely a spoof of the game.

So, without further rambleings. lets start.

You are a blue dragon. Master of magic. Well, not yet. As of now your just a fledgling, asleep for over three years within your mountain home. Parents no where to be found... Your eyes open slowly, wondering whats going on. There is light ahead of you, the only thing visable, you walk towards it. When you get outside you are on a ledge over looking a deep valley, the sun is shineing. There is a human infront of you, dressed in white and leaning on his staff. He shouts towards you "The Prophercy comes true! We knew you were comeing! We have been waiting for you!" Your tired and arent paying attention...

You;
A) You realise that this must be important and you listen to what he has to say.

B) You couldn't careless about what he has to say. You take off into the sky to find out where you are.

C) Who the fu** does this dude think he is? Assumeing that this is the jerk who woke you up, you slap him away.

D) You think "Mannnnn How long have I been asleep? God im hungry.... He looks tasty..." And proceed to eat him.
"**** off TT"-Doc 42

Trophy art by CompyScavanger
Slow Posters Club
Doc 42
Cool Guy Moderator
Cool Guy Moderator

Postby Anaclagon » Sat Apr 26, 2008 2:38 am

uh...C!

am I doing this right?

Remember the Name
Anaclagon
Spinosaurus
Spinosaurus

Postby Doc 42 » Sat Apr 26, 2008 2:42 am

Yup. Just say which one you choose and say why if you want. Then the story progresses based on which choice is picked (based on votes)
"**** off TT"-Doc 42

Slow Posters Club
Doc 42
Cool Guy Moderator
Cool Guy Moderator

Postby Iceking » Sat Apr 26, 2008 2:43 am

I choose choice a.
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Anaclagon » Sat Apr 26, 2008 2:58 am

No! Either C...or D :P

Remember the Name
Anaclagon
Spinosaurus
Spinosaurus

Postby TyrannoTitan » Sat Apr 26, 2008 3:17 am

D.

And Anaclagon, you can't tell others what to vote for...

lol.
TyrannoTitan

Postby The Kingpin » Sat Apr 26, 2008 3:19 am

i say...D.....'cause that guy's annoying
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"
–William Beckett, Lore of Leyuna RPG

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Legendary Elite » Sat Apr 26, 2008 4:14 am

If I was the dragon actually I'd say this:

"Urgh! Hold up this is a ripoff scene from many other books and games, especially 'I of the Dragon'!"

Ok out of those choices,

A-Because I feel like I'm always the good smaritan (if that's how you spell the word right) even if the scene is a ripoff of countless references in media and novels alike.
B or C are fine but D I say no to. Ok out of those two, C would be better considering if I am woken up, I can be a tad bit grumpy. Ok so C is my final answer.
Legendary Elite
Banned

Postby Doc 42 » Sat Apr 26, 2008 12:06 pm

Legendary Elite wrote:
"Urgh! Hold up this is a ripoff scene from many other books and games, especially 'I of the Dragon'!"

A-Because I feel like I'm always the good smaritan (if that's how you spell the word right) even if the scene is a ripoff of countless references in media

Any one who has played the game will see loads of similarities with I of the dragon. This is intended to be largely a spoof of the game.

Please read the topic before criticsing it.

The whole point of this is to put people in the same situations from games/books whatever, just allowing them to do what they want to do rather than blindly following the story. When I originally played the game I wanted nothing more than to be able to utterly destroy that dude in white. Anyway, I'll post the next part of it later if no one else votes.
"**** off TT"-Doc 42

Slow Posters Club
Doc 42
Cool Guy Moderator
Cool Guy Moderator

Postby Legendary Elite » Sat Apr 26, 2008 12:42 pm

No I wasn't criticising Doc, it's what I would've said if I was THE dragon.
Legendary Elite
Banned

Postby Raptor Llama » Sat Apr 26, 2008 4:09 pm

a is what I choose, but if this was a text based adventure, I'd say:

Take ye flask.

And the game would be all like, "You can't get ye flask."

And you just have to sit there and wonder why on earth you can't get ye flask!

but answer A. Final.
"Insert a really cool quote that makes me appear cool and wise and make it italicized to make it look quoteish here." - Raptor Llama
Raptor Llama
Compsognathus
Compsognathus

Postby C S » Sat Apr 26, 2008 4:54 pm

D.

I hate old *** dudes who wake me up to tll me about some important quest :evil:
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby Doc 42 » Sat Apr 26, 2008 5:14 pm

My bad Le. It sounded like you were complaining about it :P
Anyway, im bored so I decided to count the votes now rather than later.

The Peoples Choice: D

You stare at the man blankly, not listening to his words, thinking about how hungry you are. Mid conversation you suddenly lunge foreward, biteing onto the man and eating him whole. You spit out his staff and watch as it clanks down the mountain side. You are in a much better mood after that so you decide to go explore. Flapping into the sky with powerful wing beats, you look around. You see a large ogre like creature with two heads ahead of you, guarding a narrow pass in the valley. He is argueing with his second head and so hasn't noticed you. You might not remember much about this world, but one thing you remember is that where there is guards, there is treasure.
you decide...
A) The ogre might know something useful, besides, you want to find the treasure before makeing any stupid mistakes. You decide to fly down towards the ogre in full view and ask him why he is here, and more importantly, where 'here' is.

B) Treasure sounds nice... You want treasure and some pansy as* orge isn't going to stop you. You decide for a more direct approach and fly towards the ogre shreiking with talons flailing.

C) Treasure sounds nice... Orges however, aren't nice. You decide for a stealthier approach and attempt to kill the orge useing the environment

D) Who cares about orges or treasure? You have better things to be doing, like exploreing. You decide to leave the valley.
Last edited by Doc 42 on Sat Apr 26, 2008 5:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"**** off TT"-Doc 42

Slow Posters Club
Doc 42
Cool Guy Moderator
Cool Guy Moderator

Postby Iceking » Sat Apr 26, 2008 5:15 pm

I pick c.
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Raptor Llama » Sat Apr 26, 2008 5:18 pm

B 4 me.
"Insert a really cool quote that makes me appear cool and wise and make it italicized to make it look quoteish here." - Raptor Llama
Raptor Llama
Compsognathus
Compsognathus

Postby C S » Sat Apr 26, 2008 5:25 pm

D.

Like I said, I dont like big quest with nothing that makes me either uber strong or causes mass destruction
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby Anaclagon » Sat Apr 26, 2008 6:19 pm

B! :P

Remember the Name
Anaclagon
Spinosaurus
Spinosaurus

Postby TyrannoTitan » Sat Apr 26, 2008 6:42 pm

C.

Stealth = Awesome.
TyrannoTitan

Postby Legendary Elite » Sun Apr 27, 2008 12:52 am

ooooh C or B....gah! both awesome answers! But....nah screw that! B!!!!
Legendary Elite
Banned

Postby Doc 42 » Sun Apr 27, 2008 1:15 am

The peoples choice: B

You shriek out loud, diveing out of the sky towards the orge with your talons extended. He doesn't realise you are there untill the last moment. In his suprise the, startled beast ends up dropping his club. Rather than pick it up, he attempts to flee. You slam into his back, digging in with your talons and pin him to the ground. You bite onto the monsters neck and twist violently, breaking it. You then grab onto his OTHER neck with your clawed hands and tear open the throat. The orge twitched for a few moments before dieing... You look around, seeing no obvious treasure nearby.

Determined to find something, you begin tearing the ogres leather armour off. Eventually you prise a large carrying bag from around his shoulder. To your great annoyance, there is nothing in there but food. You empty it out and then, with some difficulty, hang it over your shoulder just under the wing. It could be extremely useful in the future.

Your search is interupted by the sound of battle to your north. You can just barely hear swords clashing and men screaming. Battles are usually dangerous places... Decideing to avoid it, you take to the skies. Immeidiately you realise it was a mistake. to your right, on the mountain side is a large human army. To your left there is an army of strange creatures, comeing down the other side of the valley. It is almost certain that both armies have seen you. Seeing as you have already killed both a human and an ogre, who you assume is from the monsterous army, both are likely to be hostile. Behind you, you face the risk of being ambushed while you skirt the ridge.
You:
A) The battle ahead of you doesn't sound to severe. Besides, both forces would be too busy fighting each other to notice you. You decide to fly towards them and attempt to escape that way.

B) Humans are patheticly weak. You laugh and fly towards their army to escape right over them, pausing breifly to snack on a few of their archers and 'accidently' crush some of their swordsmen.

C) Humans have evil weapons. monsters however, are generally stupid. You fly towards them to make your escape, pausing to trick a few into believeing that their comrades are infact tasty doughnuts.

D) You squeel in terror before shutting your eyes and flying back the way you came as fast as you can.
Last edited by Doc 42 on Sun Apr 27, 2008 1:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
"**** off TT"-Doc 42

Slow Posters Club
Doc 42
Cool Guy Moderator
Cool Guy Moderator

Next

Return to Random Fun